What's new

Reputation score
Has anyone managed to get Alcy pregnant, aside from the guaranteed event with the dude that traps her in his house? Because I've had no luck whatsoever using the most recent release (6.03).

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone managed to get Alcy pregnant, aside from the guaranteed event with the dude that traps her in his house? Because I've had no luck whatsoever using the most recent release (6.03).
You need to lose aganist bandits..., and continue lose util Alcy's eyes (pupils?) turns heart shaped, that means she's pregnant

sorry if bad english (?

Edit: I have 5.04... I don't know if is different in 6.03

Reputation score
You need to lose aganist bandits..., and continue lose util Alcy's eyes (pupils?) turns heart shaped, that means she's pregnant

sorry if bad english (?

The problem was that I was thinking she could get pregnant from the non-human enemies too. Turns out, she can't. At least not yet. Which makes some of her dialogue during the goblin/roper loss scenes rather silly, ie: "I must be pregnant by now" when that's not actually possible yet.
But yeah, she can get pregnant from the bandits just fine. (y)

Reputation score
Every 3 out of 10 days are Alcy's period, and she may get pregnant when being creampied within these 3 days, depend on the male's creampie power and Alcy's pregnant power.
Within the 3 days, the circle picture in the menu will show Alcy's boobs or pussy.

Reputation score
Every 3 out of 10 days are Alcy's period, and she may get pregnant when being creampied within these 3 days, depend on the male's creampie power and Alcy's pregnant power.
Within the 3 days, the circle picture in the menu will show Alcy's boobs or pussy.
Yeah, during my messing about with the game, I figured that part out. I'm wondering if there's some way to increase the chance of pregnancy, other than the starting option. Will have to do some digging.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sorry if bad english (?

She can't run around with a big belly in this game, can't she? So far I have only seen it in short event scenes

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
someone PM-ed me about getting latest version yet don't have actual .exe file for it. You will need January(or february?) version for it. Refer to my post #43 way back then. I can at least you give that one.
I am not sure if downloading from DLsite works though.

Reputation score
You will need January(or february?) version for it.

I am not sure if downloading from DLsite works though.
Not only January's demo, the patches from February to April are also needed. All of them.

The demo in dlsite is older than the ci-en's one, so I think the patches don't work on that demo.

Last edited:

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
To unlock the roper forest you need to collect 5 crystals in the goblin forest, then craft them into a big crystal at the item crafting shop in town. Talk to the item shop lady after that.

To unlock the human enemies, you need to collect a crystal ball looking thing from the pond where you kill the roper boss, then take it to the item shop lady. You have to collect it twice because the first time you leave the forest you'll be attacked and it'll get stolen. After talking to the item shop lady there will be an event at the underground item shop, after triggering it the bandits will unlock.
I've collected the 5 crystals and beaten the goblin bosses as well as the secret golem thing, but I don't see that option to craft the crystal ball anywhere. Is it because I'm using the demo off of dlsite?

EDIT: I'm trying to find if there is a more up to date public demo on their Ci-en. Do you need to follow to access the public demo? I've avoided Ci-en until now because I didn't want to learn the ins and outs of another non-english site.

EDIT 2: I wasn't able to locate a more up to date public demo, unless it was in one of the fantia links, and I just didn't understand.

EDIT 3: I missed the post where the demo was being offered up via PM. I guess my eyes just skimmed over it, oops.

Last edited:

Davidgiant

Reputation score
google translate isnt helping me, does anyone knows whats new in V.7
and how to get it ?

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've collected the 5 crystals and beaten the goblin bosses as well as the secret golem thing, but I don't see that option to craft the crystal ball anywhere. Is it because I'm using the demo off of dlsite?

EDIT: I'm trying to find if there is a more up to date public demo on their Ci-en. Do you need to follow to access the public demo? I've avoided Ci-en until now because I didn't want to learn the ins and outs of another non-english site.

EDIT 2: I wasn't able to locate a more up to date public demo, unless it was in one of the fantia links, and I just didn't understand.

EDIT 3: I missed the post where the demo was being offered up via PM. I guess my eyes just skimmed over it, oops.
1: yep, dlsite versión end aganist goblins

Edit 3: Is in the page 4 sir, give him a like and then ask him via PM (?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Release notes to v6.01:

ver7.01
・マッサージ店の無限ループを修正
・グリムL4の画像抜けエラーを修正

ver7.00
・内容を追加更新しました。

ver6.03
・ダンジョン、スキル、宝箱の不具合を修正
・男をお金で雇ってもHイベントが発生するバグを修正

ver6.02
・カレンシナリオL3にて、順番によっては進行できなくなる不具合を修正
・特定イベント後移動速度が遅くなる不具合を修正
・コロットL3後、滝の裏に入れなくなる不具合を修正
・ヒモ関連の不具合を修正

ver6.01
・完全ダウン立ち絵の欠損を修正
・ビーチで衣装が反映されない不具合を修正
・クリスタルポッド素材の齟齬を修正
・???L3イベントを2回見られ、繁華街に行けなくなる不具合を修正

There's a copy of v7.01 floating around off a CN pirate board if you're really desperate. Otherwise if I get a chance when I get home in a few days I'll send out a link to people who PM me. Fair warning that still might be as long as a week before I get back.

Reputation score
google translate isnt helping me, does anyone knows whats new in V.7
and how to get it ?
What's new:
Himo(gigolo) Guuden who helps watering plants, and you can hire him by planting a horny flower first,
Eros Lv4, and finally Brothel,
Main story on day 60,
Sub story for Grim Lv4,
New (shorten) event for massage shop, and you can now gain ero status there,
CG correction for goblin scene.

How to get it:
Support the author on Ci-en, find where or who has it, or get a BAN for asking game here.

Davidgiant

Reputation score
What's new:
Himo(gigolo) Guuden who helps watering plants, and you can hire him by planting a horny flower first,
Eros Lv4, and finally Brothel,
Main story on day 60,
Sub story for Grim Lv4,
New (shorten) event for massage shop, and you can now gain ero status there,
CG correction for goblin scene.

How to get it:
Support the author on Ci-en, find where or who has it, or get a BAN for asking game here.
Yeah i already have it, i meant how to get the new stuff in the game, how do you plant flowers ?
and i can enter the Brothel but when i talk to everyone nothing happens (i am already Eros Lv4 but is not max)

Reputation score
Yeah i already have it, i meant how to get the new stuff in the game, how do you plant flowers ?
and i can enter the Brothel but when i talk to everyone nothing happens (i am already Eros Lv4 but is not max)
Solve a task from an old lady in town to get a pot, and buy/rent a house at east area in town to place the pot.
Prepare seedling, fertilizer and water to plant. Up to 3 for each thing for each pot.
The horny flower seedling mentioned before is "淫花の苗".

And for the brothel, after you reached eros lv4 (you need to have a sleep in inn first to active a scene and raise the eros lv), you need to talk to Yorunia (the water trainer).
She will allow you to work afterward.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its there any way to stop the damage you take from ero attacks from constantly increasing? I'm trying to get MC-chan impregnated via battle, but between the unreliable targeting of sex attacks even with the vaginal-focus skill, and the fact that I just can't survive beyond a certain point in a fight, I'm havving real trouble getting it to happen. Doesn't help that the thieves have stupidly powerful regular attacks too.

Reputation score
Its there any way to stop the damage you take from ero attacks from constantly increasing? I'm trying to get MC-chan impregnated via battle, but between the unreliable targeting of sex attacks even with the vaginal-focus skill, and the fact that I just can't survive beyond a certain point in a fight, I'm havving real trouble getting it to happen. Doesn't help that the thieves have stupidly powerful regular attacks too.
Every time Alcy comes, she will take more damages from sex attacks. So, for your question, the answer is: don't let her come.
Other than that, there are somethings you can do:
1. Equip a special "嬲られ少女の観測者" for A. Cell.
It can let the battle continue even Alcy is knocked out.
And so you can use A. Cell to do whatever you want, until all the enemies or A. Cell is knocked out.
2. Precast "Fairy dust"(Earth HoT skill).
The heals work even she is already knocked out.
However, if she takes a completely knocked out (appears when she comes with a full screen cut-in, and HP falls to 0, and ATK & DEF drop to 1), the heals won't work anymore.
Also, the battle ends when both Alcy and A. Cell's HP reach 0 before the trun ends, with no HoT.
3. Let the A. Cell learn more H type attack skills.
There are some powerful attacks in H type skill table.
Such as "D-spear" that can do up to 7x ATK to 1 target, depends on how many times Alcy comes in a day; and "Milky Chain" that do 3x ATK to all enemies ignoring their DEF, with a chance to stop their actions depends on how many times Alcy is being cummed.
More sex attacks Alcy takes, more powerful the A. Cell becomes.

Last edited: