What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Links:
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:
Demo:
Dev Blog:

Gameplay:
Standard RPG with corruption, crafting, skill tree, and questing elements. The goal of the game is to save your friend while earning money from quests and increasing your strength in skills, items, and support from the people at the church. Quests are earned from NPCs with markers over their heads, and will show up in your main menu until the quests are completed. NPCs or quests with an H-event will display a heart icon over the NPC. H-events are based on your corruption level, and have up to 3 variations per scene.

There are various ways to strengthen your character. Aside from purchasing items from vendors, you also have options to craft items from monster drops, or use monster drops to obtain points which can be used to raise attack/magic attack values. Similar to the previous game, skills are unlocked with points as well, and is done so through the church.

There is a time element involved: Every 4 days or so your friend undergoes "training", which gets worse and worse as time progresses. It is however not a strict time element: time does not decrease from walking around or dying, and there is a card item that is purchaseable from a vendor which delays the training event by 1 day.

Game has a some defeat / GoR scenes, but not every mob or boss. Losing to a boss without a GoR scene simply puts you at the entrance of the map.

Bosses and material spots reset after sleeping, and bosses can be defeated again for additional rewards.

The one unique element of the game is micromanaging your followers. Support for your church can be obtained by preaching, accomplishing tasks, and buying furniture.

Controls:
Standard RPG Maker Controls

Story:
You play as a girl named Frode who adventures on a remote island called Kelbes. She befriends a spirit who subsquently ends up being captured by some bad company and forced into slavery. With god as her only source of protection, she now has to fight in an unfamiliar land to save her friend.

Genre: Female Perspective, Prostitution, Fantasy, Corruption, Orgy, Rape, GoR, Religion, Clothing Destruction

Last edited:
OP
Y

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, there's a tiny bit of customization at the start if you don't choose default, but I figured it was pretty minor since the stat boosts barely affect anything. First choice dictates what combat stat to boost, and second one dictates the sexual stats. If I recall correctly, the latter were:

Inexperienced, Masturbation (+5 corruption), Pervert (+10 corruption), Sexually Abused (+5 sex stats), Exposure Desire (+5 exposure), Corruption Desire (Increased rate of corruption)

Corruption desire is probably the only choice you'd care about. However, if you don't choose it at the start, you can obtain it later by for 10,000 gold. (Requires that you beat the forest.)

Key Items:

Make sure to adjust difficulty, because the game defaults to story (easiest).

Last edited:

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is a bit slow but it is really fun, sure it is no master piece, but I was pleasantly surprised.
It is much better than their previous game in my opinion.

The only thing missing in my opinion is being able to remove the panties(every game should have this feature ;)) and pregnancy.
Also when you repeat some scenes, it gives you a shorter version, which is lame in my opinion.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
This is one of the good games. it has very lots of elements like combat rape, escape from prison, fishing, clothing destruction, craft/alchemy, decorating temple, while retaining corruption and sexual harrasment in first game.
big dissapointment is like someone said, no pregnancy.

Speaking of which, the NPC helper is also.. kinda neutral with protagonist's choice whether to stay pure or not which is interesting.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
has v1.01

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and how do you increase the corruption level?

etigoya the link ist protected XD

Sorry i have foundet ^^
one must address the angel statue

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can increase your piety and corruption at the statue in your church.

I'm near the end and I have almost all the CG but somehow I can't find this one "bandits" CG. In the CG room in the lower right corner there's CG for three different bandits. The lowest is the bandit fortress, above that is the one I'm missing. Above the one I'm missing is the CG for the bandits from the first forest.

OP
Y

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hm. Do you have the CG for the human bandit that appears in the forest later on?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hm. Do you have the CG for the human bandit that appears in the forest later on?
Yeah, I have the forest bandits blowjob scenes. It's the row of scenes below that and above the fortress bandits that I'm missing.

Looks like I have to try out that v1.01 because I'm getting an error about a missing map file at one point. I freed the plant girl and then went to sleep and some event happens. Losing to that event gives the missing map error.

EDIT: Trying out v1.01 didn't fix the problem. I'm missing Map141.json file. Really curious if there's anything when you lose in that event...

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
Probably, but which one is which? one start you in a ruined temple, the other in a temple in good shape with access to rooms and items.

also, there is another update now.
Everything before repairing the temple is a prologue/tutorial (game introduces you to all mechanics and systems).

This is one of the good games. it has very lots of elements like combat rape, escape from prison, fishing, clothing destruction, craft/alchemy, decorating temple, while retaining corruption and sexual harrasment in first game.
big dissapointment is like someone said, no pregnancy.

Speaking of which, the NPC helper is also.. kinda neutral with protagonist's choice whether to stay pure or not which is interesting.
Yep, it's almost perfect. I wish there was more h-stuff during combat but still - many circles should learn from this title.

btw. are there more cities except the port and the underground one?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having a hard time figuring out how to access the combat rape. I'm assuming enemies with hearts over their heads can do it. I guess maybe your clothes need to be ripped off? I noticed they can be damaged from the nighttime pervert events, but so far none of the enemies in combat seem to have a chance to.

I've only encountered slimes and orcs with hearts over their heads. Maybe your corruption needs to be higher before they can tear your clothes?

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This is a pretty damn good corruption RPG. They're close to a sweet spot with the combat rape, if they could have worked on it a little more to have some strategic value so I'm hoping they continue upward from this game. It's good enough for me to buy and support it.

If you need to damage her clothes, some of this item will do it for you (Gellian Liquid):

Gellian Liquid.png

Pink Books like these can raise corruption manually:

Pink_Book.png

This is the death potion sold for cheap:

Death_potion.png

Beyond that, it's a little tough to navigate the game without any Japanese knowledge.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you get more people to go to the temple? I'm assuming that's what I need to increase to access the scenes inside it. (I've got 10/25 for the confession booth area, for example).

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get more people to go to the temple? I'm assuming that's what I need to increase to access the scenes inside it. (I've got 10/25 for the confession booth area, for example).
you need to pass out pamphlets at some point you talk to the mayor and he tells you to go to the artist in the port town, talk to him, get scene, get pamphlets. After that, at missionary spots you can either street missionary (+faith) or pass out pamphlets (+visitors)

Does anyone know how far along the lewd emblem is in the game? After beating the forest I just feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly without and direction, can't find the beach I think exists or cave :s

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was reading about an optional boyfriend character on /vg/ anyone know who they're talking about or where I can find this character since they said it gave cheating dialoge in scenes? I've played decently far in and haven't encountered them yet.

OP
Y

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
you need to pass out pamphlets at some point you talk to the mayor and he tells you to go to the artist in the port town, talk to him, get scene, get pamphlets. After that, at missionary spots you can either street missionary (+faith) or pass out pamphlets (+visitors)

Does anyone know how far along the lewd emblem is in the game? After beating the forest I just feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly without and direction, can't find the beach I think exists or cave :s
Are you following the main storyline? You have to collect the treasures and give it to the guy who is holding Bulbasaur hostage.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to the goddess again, all of the different dialogue choices she gives unlock different places.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I talked to the Artist, but apparently he needs "Magic Ink"?
Anyone know where I can find it? I checked all of the shops I know of.