What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
search in very first forest dungeon star 1. Just interact with every gathering object it's around middle - deepest part.
You are a live saver. I more or less skipped checking the forest because I thought that would be too easy. Now I fell dumb. :)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

don't forget to backup your save first, don't be like me. I lost all of my progress just because I'm curious with the other ending.
TY =)

didragonite

Reputation score
Is there an english translation patch to this game? I found a partial here but i wanted to know if there's a complete (or almost) translation.

alan0n

Reputation score
Is there an english translation patch to this game? I found a partial here but i wanted to know if there's a complete (or almost) translation.
....The came just came out what 2 days ago? No. There is not a full translation. To my knowledge no one has even come forward with the intentions of starting one.

Not trying to be a dick, but come on man be a little realistic here.

didragonite

Reputation score

fula_flight

Reputation score
How is the 4th training scene unlocked? I have tried sleeping continuously, but even after 6 training sessions it won't progress pass the 3rd scene.
have you unlock the lv3 lewd restrain? usually if the scene isn't continuing it's because of that.
[QUOTE = "fahmikan, โพสต์: 1031036, สมาชิก: 45611"]
อย่าลืมสำรองข้อมูลการสำรองของคุณก่อนอย่าเป็นเหมือนฉัน ฉันสูญเสียความก้าวหน้าทั้งหมดไปเพียงเพราะฉันอยากรู้อยากเห็นในตอนจบอื่น ๆ [/ QUOTE]
Me too but edit saveold fileXX.rpgsave -> file1.rpgsave
well yeah but what I did is accidentally replacing the config and global save which kinda throw the entire file1 - file9 to a junk LOL
you're welcome. As a side note dldb.info/blog is a good database for rpgmaker game and they're usually pretty fast with it, although sometimes it's a hacked save instead of a 100% clear.
VNR works well for rpgmaker games, you might want to try it out. It's waay better than to wait until a translation kicks in ;)

alan0n

Reputation score
I know this game is recent but still... Eushully games were translated in a blink of an eye.

Look: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj237060-shimobashira-anburoshia-ambrosia.12760/
Yep saw the partial, am even using it. You can find my +rep on that OP.

But nowhere in that post does he suggest that it will be a full translation. It is even tagged as a complete partial, suggesting that no further translation would occur.

As for Eushully their most recent game has been out several months and. to my knowledge anyway, is still not fully TLed. The only TL I've noted that is working it has his progress at 35%. Unless your referring too that MTL that was floating around? Or maybe I just missed it?

didragonite

Reputation score
have you unlock the lv3 lewd restrain? usually if the scene isn't continuing it's because of that.

well yeah but what I did is accidentally replacing the config and global save which kinda throw the entire file1 - file9 to a junk LOL

you're welcome. As a side note dldb.info/blog is a good database for rpgmaker game and they're usually pretty fast with it, although sometimes it's a hacked save instead of a 100% clear.

VNR works well for rpgmaker games, you might want to try it out. It's waay better than to wait until a translation kicks in ;)
I always wanted to do this, but last time i did, i didn't work :( probably i did something wrong... do you know where i can download this? it would be a great help for me because i love to play rpgmaker games

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Did they fix vnr for win10. I doubt it cause I'm pretty sure they stopped working on it.

didragonite

Reputation score
Yep saw the partial, am even using it. You can find my +rep on that OP.

But nowhere in that post does he suggest that it will be a full translation. It is even tagged as a complete partial, suggesting that no further translation would occur.

As for Eushully their most recent game has been out several months and. to my knowledge anyway, is still not fully TLed. The only TL I've noted that is working it has his progress at 35%. Unless your referring too that MTL that was floating around? Or maybe I just missed it?
Eushully was long dead i believe, i'm referring to alchemy meister that has a full translation, and another two that if i'm not mistaken, came out after AM and has translation as well. But that was some years ago, ive never heard of eushully games since then.

alan0n

Reputation score
Did they fix vnr for win10. I doubt it cause I'm pretty sure they stopped working on it.
They did I think, but the new one is clunky as hell. I personally don't like it and still just use ith+TA. Its irritating that you have too sign up to aniclan too. But iirc they have the newest DL there.

Eushully was long dead i believe, i'm referring to alchemy meister that has a full translation, and another two that if i'm not mistaken, came out after AM and has translation as well. But that was some years ago, ive never heard of eushully games since then.
Untitled.png
Brother, the kamidori TL came out like 10 months after the game did. There was an interface TL pretty early, but the full TL was a long time coming.

Eushully just released a game two months ago-ish. It was actually pretty decent also. I recommend it if you liked kamidori and dungeon hunting princess meister. Its called .

Last edited:

didragonite

Reputation score
They did, but the new one is clunky as hell. I personally don't like it and still just use ith+TA. Its irritating that you have too sign up to aniclan too. But iirc they have the newest DL there.

View attachment 19389
Brother, the kamidori TL came out like 10 months after the game did. There was an interface TL pretty early, but the full TL was a long time coming.

Eushully just released a game two months ago-ish. It was actually pretty decent also. I recommend it if you liked kamidori and dungeon hunting princess meister. Its called .
"The only TL I've noted that is working it has his progress at 35% " I was refering to this, not how fast a game was translated.

This new game looks good, maybe i will play if someone release a full translation, since i like to play eushully games most because of the beautifull story and gameplay, not the hentai stuff lol

alan0n

Reputation score
i like to play eushully games most because of the beautifull story and gameplay, not the hentai stuff lol
:) *cough* Yea, totally. Me too, that hentai shit is just for deviants. *cough* :)

alan0n

Reputation score
I Still can't seem to find it
It's inside the church?
Do I have to do something before enabling it?
You have to buy the item from the lady behind the booth in the southern most part of the second town. The one that gave you a free guardian card. She sells one item that enables the stairs and another that enables hints for missing CGs.

didragonite

Reputation score
:) *cough* Yea, totally. Me too, that hentai shit is just for deviants. *cough* :)
Son, i play a lot of hentai games and i don't have problems to say it. If you can't appreciate a game just to enjoy and have fun playing, only to fap, that's your problem. :)

Oblit

Reputation score
You have to buy the item from the lady behind the booth in the southern most part of the second town. The one that gave you a free guardian card. She sells one item that enables the stairs and another that enables hints for missing CGs.
Thanks! just got it
Also does anyone know if there is a scene in the baths in the port city? she does not seem to enter the male side no matter what I do

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! just got it
Also does anyone know if there is a scene in the baths in the port city? she does not seem to enter the male side no matter what I do
you'll have to clear the quest for the guy in the leftmost house in the lower part of port city, then talk to him again after finishing the quest, after that the quest chain should start

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the full save, however could someone please share an end game high corruption free roam save?

The one from the dldb does not allow player to pretty much do anything but just to look at scenes.
Are there some scenes that can only be accessed via free roam?