What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I talked to the Artist, but apparently he needs "Magic Ink"?
Anyone know where I can find it? I checked all of the shops I know of.
you have to make it at the alchemist shop

Reactions: S_K

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a stat that lets you wear skimpier clothes? Cant seem to wear anything more raunchy than the dancer outfit.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you do after you get the curse mark? After finishing the tentacle dungeon I'm feeling like it's about time I freed the plant girl but I can't get anything to progress anywhere.

Went and killed this stupid dragon (he's really tough), hoping that would net some results, but nothing happened.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Did my game bug out? I'm at day 10 but I'm not seeing any training scenes.

kscjaya

Reputation score
What do you do after you get the curse mark? After finishing the tentacle dungeon I'm feeling like it's about time I freed the plant girl but I can't get anything to progress anywhere.

Went and killed this stupid dragon (he's really tough), hoping that would net some results, but nothing happened.
you have to gather all 7 treasures (items with star on the name) to free the plant girl.
I would guess that you didn't get the golden key treasure item from the item shop in the first village.
He will try to sell it at 100,000G but will sell it cheaper if the MC agrees for sexual favours.
After gathering all the treasure, go to the merchant who captured the plant girl and you can free her,

dead136

Reputation score
Where do i get the item thats needed to make the vial the goddess asks?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you have to gather all 7 treasures (items with star on the name) to free the plant girl.
I would guess that you didn't get the golden key treasure item from the item shop in the first village.
He will try to sell it at 100,000G but will sell it cheaper if the MC agrees for sexual favours.
After gathering all the treasure, go to the merchant who captured the plant girl and you can free her,

Ah alright, thank you. I found the key this morning after applying the partial. I think I'm still missing something but hopefully I can figure it out when I start playing again tonight.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
walkthrough would be great, that game is really great, but i cant get all scenes and i stucked in the end of game ;/

moreover do you guys know is there gallery scenes?

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
1.XX -> 1.02 Patch

Unzip into game folder and merge the www folders together -> replace all.
Ohhh, how I wish we would see more of these! I guess this needed some looking into, and comparison of files.
Very helpful, thanks. Hope you will be around later down the version-line, as well! ;)
Much appreciated!

alan0n

Reputation score
I cant for the life of me figure out how to open the coastal cave. Got two quests telling me to go there and it doesnt exist on my map :/

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I cant for the life of me figure out how to open the coastal cave. Got two quests telling me to go there and it doesnt exist on my map :/
Took me a while to figure this one out. You need to go back to the cave behind the temple and speak to the Lamia. She will unlock 2 new areas. One is the beach, and the other is a cliff. After going to the cliff, return to the cave and you will get a quest to upgrade the teleportation stone.

don't forget to backup your save first, don't be like me. I lost all of my progress just because I'm curious with the other ending.
How is the 4th training scene unlocked? I have tried sleeping continuously, but even after 6 training sessions it won't progress pass the 3rd scene.

I was reading about an optional boyfriend character on /vg/ anyone know who they're talking about or where I can find this character since they said it gave cheating dialoge in scenes? I've played decently far in and haven't encountered them yet.
If you check the gallery, there isn't one. Furthermore, she's a priestess, and having a boyfriend would not make sense.

Is there a stat that lets you wear skimpier clothes? Cant seem to wear anything more raunchy than the dancer outfit.
Yes. There's an exposure stat. The quickest way to raise that stat is to go to the shop next to the brothel, and speak to the girl outside the counter to start a repeatable job.

Last edited:

panumasth

Lurker
Reputation score
[QUOTE = "fahmikan, โพสต์: 1031036, สมาชิก: 45611"]
อย่าลืมสำรองข้อมูลการสำรองของคุณก่อนอย่าเป็นเหมือนฉัน ฉันสูญเสียความก้าวหน้าทั้งหมดไปเพียงเพราะฉันอยากรู้อยากเห็นในตอนจบอื่น ๆ [/ QUOTE]
Me too but edit saveold fileXX.rpgsave -> file1.rpgsave

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Could someone quickly give me a hint where I need to go to get the cherry looking things the alchemist needs for the magic ink? I have been running around for hours and it's driving me bonkers. ;)

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Could someone quickly give me a hint where I need to go to get the cherry looking things the alchemist needs for the magic ink? I have been running around for hours and it's driving me bonkers. ;)
search in very first forest dungeon star 1. Just interact with every gathering object it's around middle - deepest part.