What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

LewdKing71

Reputation score
Anyone knows these?I got trouble to solve the problem,the image#1 is how to enter the prison in the Underground Temple in Altoce & the image#2 how to get the ingredients like shown with mark & not just that one ingredient but also the other ingredients,I've trying so many ways but always meet the dead end.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdKing71

Reputation score
Yeah, there's a tiny bit of customization at the start if you don't choose default, but I figured it was pretty minor since the stat boosts barely affect anything. First choice dictates what combat stat to boost, and second one dictates the sexual stats. If I recall correctly, the latter were:

Inexperienced, Masturbation (+5 corruption), Pervert (+10 corruption), Sexually Abused (+5 sex stats), Exposure Desire (+5 exposure), Corruption Desire (Increased rate of corruption)

Corruption desire is probably the only choice you'd care about. However, if you don't choose it at the start, you can obtain it later by for 10,000 gold. (Requires that you beat the forest.)

Key Items:

Make sure to adjust difficulty, because the game defaults to story (easiest).
Excuse me,I wanna ask how to get Random Box Cast Spell in order to fight against Mimic Sentry,the boss in the Forgotten Treasure House that located in Shrine Maiden Pilgrimage?Because I
want to get Mimic Soul it dropped,if you know please give me clues,I've trying so many times but always meet the dead end!I'll really appreciate it,thank you

LewdKing71

Reputation score

Links:
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:
Demo:
Dev Blog:

Gameplay:
Standard RPG with corruption, crafting, skill tree, and questing elements. The goal of the game is to save your friend while earning money from quests and increasing your strength in skills, items, and support from the people at the church. Quests are earned from NPCs with markers over their heads, and will show up in your main menu until the quests are completed. NPCs or quests with an H-event will display a heart icon over the NPC. H-events are based on your corruption level, and have up to 3 variations per scene.

There are various ways to strengthen your character. Aside from purchasing items from vendors, you also have options to craft items from monster drops, or use monster drops to obtain points which can be used to raise attack/magic attack values. Similar to the previous game, skills are unlocked with points as well, and is done so through the church.

There is a time element involved: Every 4 days or so your friend undergoes "training", which gets worse and worse as time progresses. It is however not a strict time element: time does not decrease from walking around or dying, and there is a card item that is purchaseable from a vendor which delays the training event by 1 day.

Game has a some defeat / GoR scenes, but not every mob or boss. Losing to a boss without a GoR scene simply puts you at the entrance of the map.

Bosses and material spots reset after sleeping, and bosses can be defeated again for additional rewards.

The one unique element of the game is micromanaging your followers. Support for your church can be obtained by preaching, accomplishing tasks, and buying furniture.

Controls:
Standard RPG Maker Controls

Story:
You play as a girl named Frode who adventures on a remote island called Kelbes. She befriends a spirit who subsquently ends up being captured by some bad company and forced into slavery. With god as her only source of protection, she now has to fight in an unfamiliar land to save her friend.

Genre: Female Perspective, Prostitution, Fantasy, Corruption, Orgy, Rape, GoR, Religion, Clothing Destruction
If you are talking about the one on your stomach, no. It stays even after you give birth to little Lamia.

I am not sure, but I think it opens after you beat the forest boss and then speak to the merchant who kidnapped the plant girl. If that doesn't work, speak to everyone in town and the Lamia.
Excuse me,do you know the Forgotten Treasure House?I just wanna to ask if you know how to meet Living Armor, the secret boss Draco Alrem & the one-time boss Mimic Sentry?I'd trying so many times & so many ways but keep failing to meet them & also what the meaning of '<FTH - Guardian Space>'?I read from the other forum outside this community but I don't understand but one thing I know is the name of the secret location that I can't find no matter how many times & ways I trying.

Thanks. This should make my next run much smoother.
btw. I don't get any scenes when loosing to generic monsters - I just get send back to the Temple with 1 HP. The only exception are thugs near and inside the Keep, thugs in the Underground City and orcs/goblins in the Abandoned Cave.

Also, there is one more scene in the Port Town. After you buy fishing rod at the beach a thug will appear near the pier in the south-east part of the town. Fishing on the pier will result in a mini-scene.

Can you elaborate why? Does the art not suit your tastes? Because other than that, this is the best hRPG we had in while. It's very solid in both - gameplay and h-content.
You forgot about one more area: the Forgotten Treasure House & I meet the dead end there 'coz I don't know how to meet the bosses there but may be you know?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Excuse me,do you know the Forgotten Treasure House?I just wanna to ask if you know how to meet Living Armor, the secret boss Draco Alrem & the one-time boss Mimic Sentry?I'd trying so many times & so many ways but keep failing to meet them & also what the meaning of '<FTH - Guardian Space>'?I read from the other forum outside this community but I don't understand but one thing I know is the name of the secret location that I can't find no matter how many times & ways I trying.

You forgot about one more area: the Forgotten Treasure House & I meet the dead end there 'coz I don't know how to meet the bosses there but may be you know?
I think the treasure house shows up after you have beaten the final boss. How far are you along the game? Have you given birth?

Dazfritz

Reputation score
Guys does everyone get mosaic censorship on Flode’s vag when she’s nude? Has there always been that censorship or is it something Kagura added?

Olkdes

Reputation score
Can somebody help me ? For some reason fear plains don't appear in my map and i already started the quest for the daydream powder

Attachments