What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How did you get pass the invisible path
There are dark grey paths that are slightly lighter in colour than the black background. If you can't see the paths, you may have to adjust the contrast or the angle of your screen.

Fanzy

Reputation score
Is there a way to get a New Game+ after you beat the game? I'm just stuck in the post game...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's more like a walkthrough to finish the game, but don't include how to get the H part (since the game is also in an "all age version").

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There have been so many questions on these various forums about how to get past the first treasure, a basic story walkthrough was probably needed.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
There have been so many questions on these various forums about how to get past the first treasure, a basic story walkthrough was probably needed.
Seriously? If you open the menu, at the bottom it tells you where you are supposed to go next. Or are they playing the Japanese version which they can't read?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seriously? If you open the menu, at the bottom it tells you where you are supposed to go next. Or are they playing the Japanese version which they can't read?
Just browse here, f95, steam, KG discord. There have been a lot of very straight forward English questions.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Just browse here, f95, steam, KG discord. There have been a lot of very straight forward English questions.
I just did, and I did not see any question regarding the main story. Can you post an example of what people are asking for?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just did, and I did not see any question regarding the main story. Can you post an example of what people are asking for?
Not sure where you were looking but -

how to go Seaside Cave ?
^ I too need to know the answer to this. I feel stupid but nothing has shown up on the map.
Where is the last treasure???
I completely forget how to unlock Seaside Cave. Can anyone halp me?
I have noir's staff, starry droplet, rock of teleportation, dreamy conch shell, rock of corruption, and new moon's cloak. Can anyone tell me where the treasure I'm missing is?

are just a few examples from f95 alone.

dedadagain

Reputation score

how to go Seaside Cave ?
^ I too need to know the answer to this. I feel stupid but nothing has shown up on the map.
I have noir's staff, starry droplet, rock of teleportation, dreamy conch shell, rock of corruption, and new moon's cloak. Can anyone tell me where the treasure I'm missing is?

Talk to noir about it?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how to go Seaside Cave ?

Seaside cave is at the beach, just go left.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lol. That wasnt me asking. I was responding to the prior poster about clear issues people have been having completing the main story.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score

how to go Seaside Cave ?

to be fair, it is a bit weird that you can get sidequests in some areas before you can even access them.