What's new

translation patches are known to cause a few issues with this game, and that's before problems due to a patch potentially being from an earlier version of the game.

Yeah, like I say, this author uses Names as variable in the game (ie. if "Quest name" = "quest name example" trigger "Quest opened" kinda thing) and since they're stored in saves, any saves made before the TL patch are essentially useless. Not to mention there was a HUGE amount of code changed between 1.11 and the 1.21 versions, events were moved around etc so I'm sure that's going to cause issues as well.

Somthing got posted on its ci-en page just awhile ago mentioning kagura games. Saw a comment saying they finaly started translating Ambrosia, so here's hoping it will be the next game released.

Somthing got posted on its ci-en page just awhile ago mentioning kagura games. Saw a comment saying they finaly started translating Ambrosia, so here's hoping it will be the next game released.
No, the post mentioned that Kagura Games helped make their new logo, not that they started translating Ambrosia. They started translating ages ago.

Also mentioned that he's redoing some earlier CG but that it shouldn't take long and that all Events are now complete (aside from some mini-events that may not be repeatable/re-viewable? Not too sure on that one).

Also seems like he says there's some kind of mini game the character can play that's on a website that stars Frode, something about uploading pictures etc too, possibly a similar system to the one from Anthesis.

I just realized that it's been a year since they announced it, wish they have a chart with translation progress on the games like MangaGamer does so we know how far they're from completion...

The trailer has gone up on Kagura Games' Youtube, and they've mentioned it on Twitter. Typically that means it's one of the next few release, should be out anywhere between next week or around a month from now at most.

The trailer has gone up on Kagura Games' Youtube, and they've mentioned it on Twitter. Typically that means it's one of the next few release, should be out anywhere between next week or around a month from now at most.
really i want this game and still waiting ^^ i played their old game and i really loved

Well, don't rush too much, at the extreme (for now, they can still beat that kind of record), it took 3 months between the release of the PV on KG youtube and the game release.

Well, of course it's TBA. They only tell the date when you just have time to rush to your PC and turn it on to be on time to buy the game when it's released :D

Well, of course it's TBA. They only tell the date when you just have time to rush to your PC and turn it on to be on time to buy the game when it's released :D
when closer to release, it tend to switch to "Coming Soon"

Soon... Kagura Game...

Somehow I have a hard time linking thoses 2 words :p

lol "Soon" in Kagura language means "Eh, within the next 365 to 730 days"

I just noticed that KG's website has a shopping cart now. Do they sell you a Steam key, or do they let you download the game directly?

I just noticed that KG's website has a shopping cart now. Do they sell you a Steam key, or do they let you download the game directly?
DL directly it seems, since they mention the patch not being needed.

i waiting steam, kagura always releasing games with uncencored cgs

Does anyone know how to unlock the area in the bottom left corner of the gallery where it talks about the Forgotten Treasure Vault? I cannot figure it out

I'm so glad this is out soon, I have a confession, I finished a full TL a few months back and if Kagura wasn't going to be releasing it soon I'd have put it out eventually.

For those wondering why I didn't.
1) the game is massive, I gave up on it 3 times so the TL quality is "meh" at best.
2) it's a mash of the pre-new content update and post new content update, there's unique bugs not in the main game.
also 3) I want to support this dev and give them money.

Anyway, for those of you who waited to play this, you're in for a treat, for those of you who have already played it, I'd still suggest buying this and supporting the author, especially since Kagura do far more natural TL's

Back