What's new

The author has a new circle logo (with the help of KaguraGames) and oh boy, this guy is really obsessed with shark, which is cool. The logo will appear in this game upcoming translated version i suppose.

Attachments

• Edr45OZUcAAkc8q.png
    Edr45OZUcAAkc8q.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 235
Oh right there was like an extra shark related area or something added later.

Hopefully get to play it if this game ever comes out on steam

The author has a new circle logo (with the help of KaguraGames) and oh boy, this guy is really obsessed with shark, which is cool. The logo will appear in this game upcoming translated version i suppose.

Bloody sharknadoes man. That was one hell of a bonus dungeon.

Bloody sharknadoes man. That was one hell of a bonus dungeon.
Oh man i remember that stage, the little dragon boss wasn't the hard one, it was the flying mega shark that instant kills you.

I am so lost on how to increase the lewd level.

Just fuck and get fucked? Getting imprisoned by the bandits and your brains fucked out should increase your lewdness quickly, and it unlocks the skill to instantly lose in battles.

Just fuck and get fucked? Getting imprisoned by the bandits and your brains fucked out should increase your lewdness quickly, and it unlocks the skill to instantly lose in battles.
I mean from level 1, someone said use the statue in your home base but I have no idea how to raise it from level 1, since all the options just give you stuff

Sleep in your bed in the room once you're at 75/75 lewdness, you should get a quest that loosely translates as "Road to depravity 1" , MC will say something, go to the statue and pick "Pray" (3rd option I think??) She'll pray, then you're presented with another option to either increase Lewd LVL or keep it as is, I think it's the top option you want.

Sleep in your bed in the room once you're at 75/75 lewdness, you should get a quest that loosely translates as "Road to depravity 1" , MC will say something, go to the statue and pick "Pray" (3rd option I think??) She'll pray, then you're presented with another option to either increase Lewd LVL or keep it as is, I think it's the top option you want.
okay after that all i get is a dialogue box that is untranslated with no option to increase the lewd lvl from 1

What version of the game have you? Also, did you apply whatever TL you're using before or after you hit 75 lewd. It's possible you've bugged it, author uses quest names as variables, names are saved independent of the actual game in the save file, so the translation won't have translated the names if you're using a "pre-translation" save, thus the quest can't trigger.

What version of the game have you? Also, did you apply whatever TL you're using before or after you hit 75 lewd. It's possible you've bugged it, author uses quest names as variables, names are saved independent of the actual game in the save file, so the translation won't have translated the names if you're using a "pre-translation" save, thus the quest can't trigger.
my version is 1.23 from F95 i applied a save from one of the users who did a clean virgin run

That might be the issue then? The way the variables are being used. One solution you could do is unpack the game, open it in rpgmaker and just finding out what switch to turn on and just do it in debug mode in game.

is there a 1.23 version here? or at least a full save for a virgin run and non one?

Last edited:
in the MC's room, there should be a spot that will trigger a table masturbation scene, I think you need to do it before going to the statue. + I'm not sure you can increase lewd level post-game.

Yeah it sounds like it, something somewhere didn't get triggered, I think you also have to clear to a certain point in the story (not much mind you) but it's possible that switch wasn't triggered. That's the issue with names being stored in the save file :(

Yeah it sounds like it, something somewhere didn't get triggered, I think you also have to clear to a certain point in the story (not much mind you) but it's possible that switch wasn't triggered. That's the issue with names being stored in the save file :(
It also doesn't help most of the dialogue is untranslated and the Kagura Games version ETA is still unknown.

It also doesn't help most of the dialogue is untranslated and the Kagura Games version ETA is still unknown.
translation patches are known to cause a few issues with this game, and that's before problems due to a patch potentially being from an earlier version of the game.

Back