What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

mounttairises

Reputation score
How do I craft or find those gears for my souvenir shop
Also how do I end the game. I save my flower girl thingy then what?

Last edited:

moblizgunner

Reputation score
How do you get the bottom sex option when you're doing the street missionary/pamphlet thing?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I Still can't seem to find it
It's inside the church?
Do I have to do something before enabling it?
yes, u need buy the item in the port city (lower right vendor)

mounttairises

Reputation score
My save, with all scenes aside endings, drugged bad end and bridge bandits

Edit: Added the global and config file into the zip file

Attachments

Last edited:

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
man, this game would really benefit from a walkthrough, how do you actually become the night goddesses' priestess and/or find the 6th and 7th relics???

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
have you unlock the lv3 lewd restrain? usually if the scene isn't continuing it's because of that.
I believe so. My max lewd cap is now 999.

It is random. The cue is being molested in 2 areas, which is after you let them.
Well then it must have a very low frequency, because I still haven't seen it...

Edit: Well I finally saw it after getting molested about 10 more times. The frequency is way too low.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there any way to remove the tattoo after receiving it?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to remove the tattoo after receiving it?
If you are talking about the one on your stomach, no. It stays even after you give birth to little Lamia.

How to open 3rd town with brothel?
I am not sure, but I think it opens after you beat the forest boss and then speak to the merchant who kidnapped the plant girl. If that doesn't work, speak to everyone in town and the Lamia.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you are talking about the one on your stomach, no. It stays even after you give birth to little Lamia.
How can you even get her pregnant or birth lamia? I already have the crest and 1021/999 fertilisation but there is no event like that? I search it at the full gallery save and dont find event like that, though i play 1.02 version.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score
I am not sure, but I think it opens after you beat the forest boss and then speak to the merchant who kidnapped the plant girl. If that doesn't work, speak to everyone in town and the Lamia.
I speaked with lamia, she said to ask in city. I go to Port city and ask everyone. One of guards and shady merchant mention Ortis but location is not opening. Is my game bugged or i missed NPC?

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I speaked with lamia, she said to ask in city. I go to Port city and ask everyone. One of guards and shady merchant mention Ortis but location is not opening. Is my game bugged or i missed NPC?
If you are talking about the third town where brothel and pub dance is, then after the first treasure, you go to cafe in the port town where you can work as bunny girl, there is three dot npc that will open some map in world map. Always go southwest in that opened map then there will be a place open again in world map in the most southwest world map. It's the third town Orthros, underground town with 5 star diff (there's a dungeon inside the town.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How can you even get her pregnant or birth lamia? I already have the crest and 1021/999 fertilisation but there is no event like that? I search it at the full gallery save and don't find event like that, though i play 1.02 version.
After maxing out fertilisation, go back to the cave and speak to the Lamia again. There's no event in the gallery because there's no birthing event. It's just a black screen, then afterwards a little white haired girl appear in your room. Aside from looking cute, she does nothing...

I just finished my second playthrough (virgin mode), and I can't seem to unlock the north eastern plains (the one with the sheeps and wolves) even though I had beaten the final boss. Does anyone remember how that area is unlocked? (Edit: It's the hypnosis guy in the first town. The same guy who makes you go into the male bath. Bottom left house of the seaside city.)

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
how do i upgrade the teleportation thing to get to the floating castle or whatever it is also how do i open the gold chests?

Last edited:

Ken Satoshi

Reputation score
Here's a walkthrough for getting through the game and scene collection, in hopes the accessibility will give a signal boost for the author of the game.

-The gallery is accessed by buying the 500G item from the vendor at the bottom right of the port town. The gallery room itself is in the top left of your room.
-Every scenario has 1, 2, or 3 scenes. If it's 1, it's a one-off under special conditions. The other ones have different scenes depending lewdness level. If a set has 2, it starts at lewdness level 2.
-Once your lewdness is capped, a quest will start the next day. Go to the statue, select the 3rd option, then the first option, to raise it by a stage.
-If no scenes are mentioned in relation to being defeated, you get nothing for losing.
-The skills and what they do are attached to the post.
-The first three bosses can be cheesed by poisoning them, then guarding until they're down to 1 HP. The remaining bosses are all susceptible to this combo: sleep them, buff yourself, debuff them, charge your next attack, use your strongest attack, repeat.
-If a boss doesn't attack you on a given turn, they're probably charging a strong attack, so guard. If an enemy doesn't, and your clothes are damaged, they're about to try and grab you.
-The blue auras that show up in areas at night are bonus bosses, which are much harder than the area they're in. You don't have to fight them, but they give powerful items, often with drawbacks (e.g. MP costs reduced but HP halved).
-If you are grabbed, you can try to escape (with a given success rate), free yourself for a small MP cost, or give in. At stage 3 lewdness, a fourth option is given which is functionally the same as giving in.
-An easy but slow way to cap your exposure is to get your clothes damaged, change into undamaged clothes, go to the port town, change into the damaged clothes, and wait outside. Your stat will rise by 1 every 10 seconds or so.
-If you want the first ending, just avoid all the scenes.
-If a quest isn't mentioned, it doesn't lead to a scene or key item.

-Certain parts of the game will be accessible before this whole section is finished, but it's easier to just get all this starting stuff out of the way (especially unlocking the areas) before exploring the game proper.
-If you select the second option on starting the game, you can change her default stats. The first one changes combat related stats (last option recommended to speed her up, since she's a bit slow). The second one changes sex stats. The last option is best: it makes lewdness easier to raise, and otherwise has to be bought for 10000G at a vendor.
-In the church, eliminate all the spirits (weak to light). Then go to the top left stairs and fight the flower girl (weak to fire).
-Head to the village. Talk to the carpenter (east side, "!" above head).
-Go to your room (right of the statue) and sleep.
-Go back to the village, choose the first option when standing on the book icons around the village, 3 total (more on this in "The Temple").
-Go to bed.
-Head to the forest. Continue along the path until you fight a tree dude. Shockingly, he's weak to fire.
-Go to bed.
-Talk to the item shop guy at the village. Scene get.
-Go to the port town. Talk to the guy with "..." on his head.
-Head north, talk to the butler. Go inside, upstairs, talk to the person there. Scene get.
-Interact with the monument at the end of the cave past the area where you fought the flower girl. The item you obtain from the night goddess can be used to teleport to your room at any time.
-Now you have a "timer." As the days advance, the flower girl will be disciplined. Go to the jail on those days to see scenes. There is no consequence for taking your time--and you should since she has 3 more scenes, and one more after sleeping a few times if you get all of them before freeing her.
-Go back to the forest and defeat the boss at the end. Making no effort to break the trend, it's also weak to fire.
-Go through the portal. Open all the chests. You can touch the crystal to make your lewdness easier to raise, and touching all of them is necessary for a subquest and at least one scene.
-Talk to the flower girl's captor.
-Talk to the night goddess. Exhaust all dialogue options to open some places up.
-In the port city, talk to the people with the "..." above their heads at the square, the southwest house, and the bar to open more places up.
-Raise 5000G. You can sell all the items marked 換金. Then work the part time job at the bar once (more on that in the section about the port town) or just beat up some thugs in the forest at night for money and more sellable items on defeat.
-Go to the road area in the south middle of the map. Follow the path until you meet a guy at the bridge. Choose the third, then first option to pay him off, and let you pass through. Do not fight him. If you do so right away you will get flattened, and although you get scenes, you can get them later. Leave via the path past the bridge.
-Go to the newly opened area, head to the bar, and talk to the "..." person to open up one last area.
-You can now go almost everywhere, and the only limit is how strong you are. The rest of the places are written via the non-combative areas, and then in terms of the difficulty listed, but you can do this in whatever order. The places that aren't story relevant won't be listed.

-The main way to raise faith is to preach at the book icons in the settlements and selecting the first option. You will occasionally get harassed, and if your lewdness is high enough you can pick the second option. If you've been harassed enough, you can select the first option, and then you can choose the other options for mini scenes not in the gallery.
-The second option at the book distributes fliers (how to do that is covered in the port town), which increases the attendants at the temple, which is necessary for certain functions.
-You can raise faith by completing quests and certain scenes.
-As your level of faith rises, improvements to the church via the carpenter (first option) become available. They are:
1. A donation box that collects money every day.
2. A bigger donation box.
3. A confession room for more faith raising.
4. A souvenir shop that either increases visitors or faith gained from temple functions. After you make it, visit the room, then talk to the guy at the farm at the village, and he'll run the shop.
5. A water fountain that seems to do literally nothing.
6. A hall for additional preaching or asking for donations (reduces faith).
7. A gacha box where you can burn your BP for random items.
-Raising your faith also increases the skills you can learn. You have to pay BP, which you earn from defeating enemies.

-At night, interact with the table near the bath for a scene. x3
-After using the confession room about three times, interact with the wall. You can then choose a second option when using the room for a scene. x3
-At lewdness level 3, 2 more options at the temple hall appear. Choose each for one scene a piece.
-After becoming the village pet (see village section), at night man will appear near your bed. Interact with him for a scene.
-Talk to the souvenir shop runner and he'll give you his "milk" as he calls it. You can then choose the last option once a day to get more. Each day you drink it, you have a chance for a mini scene upon sleeping.
-If your bias to semen is at 100, you'll occasionally have a mini scene upon sleeping here (or anywhere else).
-Ditto if you get the second passive skill from having a threesome enough times.

-The item shop guy has a key that you can use to unlock the purple-gold chests. It starts with an initial price of 100000G, but at night you can choose the second option to service him and reduce the price by 5000, 10000, or 20000 depending on the choice picked (3, 3, and 2 scenes respectively). More choices become available as you do this more and have higher lewdness. Even after you buy the key, if you're at least stage 2 lewdness, you can service him for free.
-During the day, talk to the guy on the street with a heart on his head for a scene and money. x3 Gives an outfit the first time it's done.
-At lewdness 2, talk to the kid with a "!" on his head for a scene. x2
-After having sex with the item shop guy at least once, talk to the carpenter, then choose the second to last option for a scene. x2 Also reduces the price of his services.
-After you have collected all of the above scenes, at the entrance to the temple a man will give you a key. Go to the northwest house in the village for a scene, and to become their pet.

-After faith level 2 (and maybe sleeping?), talk to the mayor in the village. Then go to the house to the right of the inn in the port town and talk to the artist. Go to the alchemy shop (south screen), choose the first option, and make the first item (you probably have at least one of the first component, and the second is obtained from gathering at the forest. Then talk to the artist again. You can now make fliers daily, and more lewd ones depending on lewdness level, each giving a scene. x3
-At the bar, interact with the "!". Then talk to the owner and choose the second option. You can now work there via the second option. You interact with "..." marks. Choosing options further down increases the chance you'll get harassed, though it also increases money earned. At 3 hearts, a new mark will appear at the top left of the bar. Walk to it for a scene. x3
-Go to the massage parlor, choose the first, then third option for a scene. x3 (Choosing the second option on the second scene just prolongs it a bit)
-After starting the quest from the guy from the southwest house, go to the area he opened up and collect 5 of the pink flowers from the flower field. Make the item he asks for, give it to end the quest. Talk to him again and select the first option to get hypnotized. Go to the bath and head to the left side for a scene. x3
-If lewdness level is at least 2, talk to the guard right outside the guard house when over-exposed (e.g. severely damaged clothes). Do these repeatedly to eventually get a scene. x2
-After the ending, if lewdness is maxed, a heart will appear in the square. Walk to it for a scene.

-To progress to another area, you'll have to do something here, but you should do the lower difficulty areas first.
-Head north via the bridge at the left side, and make it to a guy in front of the stairs. Talk to him.
-Then go to the fat guy and talk to him. You have to find a guy selling Bad Stuff. He's at the lower right corner of the city; the others are fakes. Losing to him gets you a scene and a bad end (you can just go back to before the fight).
-After you win, go back to the fat guy to unlock a new area accessible via the now opened gate to your left.

-At the inn, if lewdness is level 2+, choose the cheaper option to stay at the inn downstairs for a scene. x2
-At the bar, talk to the dancer in the back room and ask to work there for an outfit. Change to it and talk to her, first option to dance. Choose the lowest option whenever possible for maximum satisfaction from the crowd. At high exposure you can take your clothes off for more satisfaction multipliers. When the lowest parameter is at 100, they'll get on stage. If at lewdness level 2+, a new option will appear. Scene x2. At 3, another one appears. Scene x1.
-At the item shop at the south end, talk to the person to your left and select the first option. Walk to the heart areas in the city for mini scenes. The job is repeatable at lewd level 2+. There are 3 variants based on lewdness level, but they don't seem to be in the gallery.
-At that same item shop, you can buy a different swimsuit here for 50000G, but it has no particular effect.
-At lewdness level 2+, talk to the woman in front of the brothel with the "!". Then go inside, and go to the room at the right. Talk to the guy, select the first option, and then choose whatever (it adds to your lust stats a little). There are a total of 7 scenes here, 3 with 2 variations, and then 1 after, all gained by interacting with the guys with hearts on their heads in the lobby. You can also talk to the lady after working there for a bit and she'll give you the outfit.
-Below the bridge, head west and into the building. Talk to the guy there so you can work there. Then work there for a scene. x3
-Lose to the thugs on the north side for a scene. x3

-Lose to the generic monsters for a scene. x3
-Lose to the thugs for a different scene. x3
-Talk to the guy in the tent, and after accepting, find three plants with a heart mark. Head back to him for a scene. x3

-At the beach, talk to the woman with the "!" to initiate a quest to find her swimsuit. In the cave, head north whenever you can to find a room full of tentacles that will try to catch you. The chest past this room has the suit. Go back to her to complete the quest and she'll let you keep the outfit.
-After earning the outfit, wear it and talk to the guy beyond the poolhouse for a scene. x3
-The boss here is weak to lightning.
-Lose in the cave for a scene. x3

-If you pass the fence, you'll have to fight some goblins. After you win, they'll let you pass, and you can talk to the left one at any time for a full restore at 50G and no time passed.
-The boss here has no weaknesses, and likes to poison you.
-Lose to any generic enemy for a scene. x3 You will also get held captive for at least an extra day before you can escape. The heart passes a day and has you assaulted again.

-Slight difficulty spike here since the two four star areas aren't mandatory.
-The red circles do light damage.
-The spikes do heavy damage.
-The yellow circles damage your clothing.
-The boss has no weaknesses.
-After defeating him, you can turn him in to the guard captain in the port city for a nice 20000G.
-Lose to any generic enemy for a fistful of scenes. The mechanics to this one are a bit unique and bear explaining.
*You get one unique scene for initially getting caught. You also get an outfit, and some nipple rings that greatly reduce stats when worn.
*You get three additional scenes every time you are caught (including the first time).
*You have a gauge at the top left representing how broken you are. You get a passive "skill" at 100 that makes you biased to thugs somehow, but this doesn't actually unlock additional scenes. The more broken and lewd you are, the more scenes you can get. The first two choices have 3 scenes, and the third has 2.
*You escape by talking to the lady once a day for three days, then giving bread to her cat on the third. You then have to not get caught by the thieves and get your gear back. If you get caught, you're sent back and you see the "defeat" scene.

-If you haven't unlocked this, check "the other city."
-The boss is weak to light.
-Lose to a generic enemy for a scene. x3

-The first time you go here, head north and Frode will remark she can't pass. Talk to the night goddess and she'll tell you to make an item.
-Make that item and give it to her. A day will pass. Your teleporting item now lets you access a different version of the map you can access anywhere, and it lets you go to the end of areas you've already completed, among other conveniences.
-You can't proceed further until you've completed all of the above areas. But once you do, talk to the guy in the building block your way, and he'll let you pass.
-Keep going and talk to the man at the library. Read all of the books with the yellow rings, and talk to him again. You can now pass the road block.
-The tentacles from the beach cave are back, but the mini scenes are a bit different.
-If you pass through the steam, your clothes' durability drops to 0.
-If you walk adjacent to a pulsing mass, you'll become aroused.
-The mazelike area with the portals teleport you to the end of a semen pool with tentacles you have to walk through; avoid them to pass.
-The boss is weak to light.
-If you have touched all of the crystals (at the forest, the beach, the goblin cave, the corrupted place, and here) as well as presumably having been as lewd as possible, and sleep, the next day you can go to the night goddess and become her disciple. Talking to her again and exhausting the options starts a quest. You need the gauge at the top of your status to reach 999. After talking to her again, you'll have a child (no scene). Talking to the child in your room gives you an item that lets you flip between day and night at will, but as of v1.03 it appears to not work as intended (it doesn't pass days, so you can't quickly collect day and night scenes).
-After you've become her disciple, you can talk to the guy at the table in the building that leads to the actual area proper for a scene.

-After doing all of the above areas, go back to the flower girl's captor, and select the first option to free her.
-Go to bed. You'll get woken up for a fight, so make sure you're healthy before sleeping.
-Talk to the captor again.
-Talk to the fat guy at the other city--the one who made you look for the seller of Bad Stuff.
-Talk to the person with the "!" in the bar in the other city. You can now access a new area.
-Losing to the thugs in this area gives you a scene. x3
-Continue along the path and enter the cave for the last zone.
-You need key cards to pass to the last part of this area, so just explore everywhere and interact with everything you can.
-The boss has no weaknesses, and although beefy, is also a pushover as long as you're reasonably leveled and have one of the stronger elemental skills.

Attachments

Last edited: