What's new

RPG RPG Maker [しもばしら工房] アンブロシア / Ambrosia (RJ237060)

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update expected in March with 3 new scenes and one new virgin end.

Separately, dev is planning for the next game, which will involve a transforming heroine around the same age as the protagonist of Anthesis.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
any idea how the crotch tattoo is obtained?
Have lots of sex, interacted with all of the boss crystals, and beaten the final boss. Then return to the cave behind the church and speak to the lamia.

RestlessSquirrel

Reputation score
This game is ok, however I prefer the previous one. The corruption elements and "plot" progression is a bit too loose compared to the carefully planned corruption of the heroine in Anthesis.

Now Anthesis did eventually end up being full on slut simulator, collecting scenes and what not, however the path leading there is what made the entire experience quite a lot more interesting to me at least.

Separately, dev is planning for the next game, which will involve a transforming heroine around the same age as the protagonist of Anthesis.
That's great news and personally I can't wait!

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Iirc, you can pray at the statue in your church to raise max corruption level.
Thanks, I actually found out awhile ago, turns out i need enough followers (i think thats what they are) before I'm allowed to raise my corruption level.

easy85

Reputation score
Thanks, I actually found out awhile ago, turns out i need enough followers (i think thats what they are) before I'm allowed to raise my corruption level.
No, you don't afaik. Followers and corruption levels are separate.
When speaking to the statue, you have several options:
1. Raises Priest Rank - affects how many visitors can come to the temple - more means more gold and items per day after upgrading temple with donation and gift boxes.
2. Learn new skills - self-explanatory.
3. Pray - raises up corruption level.
4. Tutorial about the temple.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is ok, however I prefer the previous one. The corruption elements and "plot" progression is a bit too loose compared to the carefully planned corruption of the heroine in Anthesis.

Now Anthesis did eventually end up being full on slut simulator, collecting scenes and what not, however the path leading there is what made the entire experience quite a lot more interesting to me at least.

That's great news and personally I can't wait!
Well, in the dev's defense it's impossible to have combat rape / rape after lose and have a carefully planned corruption at the same time. In Anthesis you are prevented from entering buildings / alleys where some of the more extreme events take place, but you can't apply the same mechanics to an open world game with bandits.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
what's new in 1.10?
Someone mentioned earlier that there's a new sex event at the church at night. I haven't checked it out yet.

Edit: Found it. In order to see the new scene (other than by using the item to unlock full gallery), you need to have given birth to the (lamia-human hybird?) girl. Afterwards, sleep till night, and go to the main hall of the church. There should now be a heart icon in the middle of the hall.

Last edited:

dedadagain

Reputation score
Doesn't seem you're able to free your flower friend in V1.10. Anyone got any ideas what might be up?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

dedadagain

Reputation score
You can't free her until you have defeated all of the bosses except the very last one. Where are you up to in the game?
I beat all the bosses(forest boss, goblin boss, bandit castle boss, beach boss, corrupted city boss and the north lamia lady boss). That should be it right + opening all the chests in the completed boss room?

dedadagain

Reputation score
I beat all the bosses(forest boss, goblin boss, bandit castle boss, beach boss, corrupted city boss and the north lamia lady boss). That should be it right + opening all the chests in the completed boss room?
Turns out you do need the purple chest key to end the game.

Whoops