What's new

Wolferker39

Reputation score
If 1h KOs are an issue, run with the starting attack/TP food/flower and use the defensive water C skills. The 25 TP on gives you a 1 turn 60% damage reduction, the 55 tp one does 80%. Also don't forget to buff strip and debuff, particularly attack, but also defence if using wind to attack. Alcy's Power II S skill is particularly good for this, as it debuffs all enemies and and gives both allies all buffs at double ^ level. For buff stripping there's the Power I S skill (also a mana drain) and a 30 TP dark C skill.
I already did those, when i was fighting the boss it seems like the boss has a death debuff of some sort, even the waterpod? item that gave 80% reduction to everyone doesnt stop his ohko so i was really confused of what to do before but i defeated him already and so far karen route boss is the only one with annoying one shot/death mechanic

Reputation score
I already did those, when i was fighting the boss it seems like the boss has a death debuff of some sort, even the waterpod? item that gave 80% reduction to everyone doesnt stop his ohko so i was really confused of what to do before but i defeated him already and so far karen route boss is the only one with annoying one shot/death mechanic
Raise your space affection and lower the enemies' to prevent debuffs. You can refer to my post before.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
and how to invite man center bottom right?
He's the gardener. Not 100% sure, but I think you need all 3 flower pots before you can hire him.

on days 100 but no new dungeon, try to go canyon but no event and for some reason mc never pregnant
Are you on infinite days mode? If so, go back to your room in the inn, and interact with the thing at the bottom right.

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
He's the gardener. Not 100% sure, but I think you need all 3 flower pots before you can hire him.

i think i after i plant some flower he want to come to house

Are you on infinite days mode? If so, go back to your room in the inn, and interact with the thing at the bottom right.
so after fight on temple i need to go there, thank

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surprisingly, one of Karen's boss attacks does have 44% instant kill, it's most likely its super attack (at least it seems that this is), as its damage formula is simply 4x attack, ignoring defense; if this happens while it's boosted, you're pretty much done. To make things more fun, another one cancels most of your boosts.

agramane

Reputation score
full save? i also got version 1.23 on a separate file, idk how to transfer it

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
About patching, i currently got a 1.21 version of the game downloaded, do i just download the 1.23 patch and then paste it into my folder or do i need to go from 1.21 -> 1.22 -> 1.23

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
genuinely butthurt that this game has a great story because now i can't justify playing it with a machine translation

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Surprisingly, one of Karen's boss attacks does have 44% instant kill, it's most likely its super attack (at least it seems that this is), as its damage formula is simply 4x attack, ignoring defense; if this happens while it's boosted, you're pretty much done. To make things more fun, another one cancels most of your boosts.
There's a wind defense skill that completely negates damage for 1 round, but for only 1 character. That should be able to block it.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dunno. Haven't seen any enemies getting pregnant, including the human ones. ;D

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
genuinely butthurt that this game has a great story because now i can't justify playing it with a machine translation
Eh, there's a few options that are decently good these days. I'm with you in hoping desperately for a translation in the future, but I had little in the way of issues understanding things just by machine translating. Though if this does get translated, I'm absolutely playing again from the start; the story is amazing, I'll agree with you there.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
can i ask how to plant the seed ?
Get a flower pot. The first one you can get is from the granny in the central area of the town. Afterwards, rent the house near the entrance to the underground. Your flower pot will be in there.

kutechip1

Reputation score
Get a flower pot. The first one you can get is from the granny in the central area of the town. Afterwards, rent the house near the entrance to the underground. Your flower pot will be in there.
but my house don't have any, i cleared granny quest already

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@kutechip1: are you sure about it ? Cause while it is possible you found a bug in the translation you're using, the event that's supposed to give you that first pot doesn't look like one that would be affected by such bug.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When applying the new partial, all of my skill options are blank, and beating a fight causes the game to error out until I force close it. Anyone have a stable partial link? 1605288793061.png 1605288826324.png