What's new

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
U-room have completed development of the Last Story, barring bugfixes and adjustments. Release date is expected to be the end of next month. To celebrate, they've released v0.10 of the update for all to download. This must be added to a v2.15 copy of the game to work, this version is available on nyaa. v0.1 adds the hypno uncle, drug traffiker event & dungeon, lewd coffee shop, and a single scene with one of Alcy's (pregnant) classmates.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I've been assuming you can't get back to the original game after you get into DLC(since you have super op gears/skills and it would break the balance of the original game), but does anyone know if it's possible to get back?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1/28 is the est. release for the DLC. Pricing 1540Yen.

Announce page for those interested:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I know that the equipment in the last story are overpowered, but any chance of new game+ after you finish it?

byran47

Reputation score
So how are you supposed to get on the route that allows her to get pregnant how ever many times she wants?

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So how are you supposed to get on the route that allows her to get pregnant how ever many times she wants?
Pretty sure after you got ending A
Thats what it said in the description anyway

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to access Drug Dealer Hideout? (It says underground section 4 but can't seem to find it)

Hakoy

Reputation score
Hello everyone,
i'm actually stuck, i've done many story but whatever i try i don' find how to unlock thief hideout and canyon location, if someone can help me, thank you

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you find the new uncle enemy? Really curious about that one.
there in slums next to pond is uncle who hypnotizes you and take you to his home, and another uncle is in slum thug hideout, when you take mission from guard in slum (required level 20) head to bandit next to clown shop, let him take you in then next to chains, when activate circle there will be new options.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found the drug hideout, apparently progressing in pre-last story unlocks the event. Have no idea how to get severe version of the debuff though.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone post a save completed-. or at least one with last fight unlocked. i just cannot unlock anything anymore... its really confusing <.<

Cursetw

Reputation score
Hello everyone,
i'm actually stuck, i've done many story but whatever i try i don' find how to unlock thief hideout and canyon location, if someone can help me, thank you

1643454465201.png
talk to the soldier inside this room. This is in underground street

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakoy

Reputation score
Hi, i've tried that but i still don't get thief hideout

Jeeld

Lurker
Reputation score
Right now, you have stuff to do in the forest (then talk to the tool shop owner to complete the mission)

Hakoy

Reputation score
I have cleaned the forest and talked to every NPC in every shop