What's new

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was hoping Mtool would of helped machine translate the game, but unfortunately it doesnt seem to register the game dispite having the Icon of the RPGmaker, anyone have a way to at least translate the menus/battle menus to understand whats going on? if anyone found a way to partially translate the game.

Hakoy

Reputation score
I was hoping Mtool would of helped machine translate the game, but unfortunately it doesnt seem to register the game dispite having the Icon of the RPGmaker, anyone have a way to at least translate the menus/battle menus to understand whats going on? if anyone found a way to partially translate the game.
mayaktheunholy did partials for version 2.10 and it's work fine for me (on this forum)
take this https://ulmf.org/threads/u-room-pray-game-rj266116-v2-10.14620/
and "battle image fix" a little below (y)

Hakoy

Reputation score
You need to bring a stone from the forest and I guess the stone is broke cuz the fight you need to take another one
So what I need to do ? This is my second playthrough , if i need to restart i would like to know where i've make an issue.
Thank you

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
how #!#!"3 can i get ending A. once i reach day 100. MC goes to karen house. and heard karen and the other girl talking. then goes to understand and BAD end <<< PLEASE tell me i do not need to restart the whole game again as virgin just to get ending A ?? anyone can post a save before it clean if possible. its a pain seriously

seriously its a pain need ending A obligatory to play any dlc stuff -_-

Cursetw

Reputation score
So what I need to do ? This is my second playthrough , if i need to restart i would like to know where i've make an issue.
Thank you
uhh second playthrough?You know how the games works right?I really can't tell your problem.After you claimed the stone in the froest you should avoid all fight as possible.After you make it out of the froest it'll be a boss fight then you can go back take anohter stone and teleport to karen to finish the mission.

how #!#!"3 can i get ending A. once i reach day 100. MC goes to karen house. and heard karen and the other girl talking. then goes to understand and BAD end <<< PLEASE tell me i do not need to restart the whole game again as virgin just to get ending A ?? anyone can post a save before it clean if possible. its a pain seriously

seriously its a pain need ending A obligatory to play any dlc stuff -_-
That's a guide in the game you can pick up.
1.Don't skip intro&tutorial.
2.clear all character mission with good_end
3.100+ karma 8 completed subquest and go to town from the wold map.
4.complete 2 subquest that has no reward. supplies for homeless ppl and 不满足なお兄さん in 贵族街
5.after 20days go to せファール雪原 and go to inside meet ウェル cleans the thief's hideout and rest 3 times in the bed
6. from 中央街 to 繁華街 that's a ヨルニア event
7.after 60 days rest 3 times in the bed and obtain item 元の囁き
8.main story go to amazon's base and fight their leader
9.then go to town that's a option and choose 寄り道する and win the next fight. There we go

bro i suck in the end to fight 2 horny ork.It is a pain

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've got an issue with Karen's path. I got to the part where you have to play match-maker and bring her the three guys, but after that her plot won't advance, she keeps saying that 'I shouldn't worry about her' and stuff. I saw something in the walkthrough about insisting four times but that hasn't worked for me. I've completed all other stories and I'm on day sixty-something of Leisure mode, after fighting the tribal people. Do I have to wait until a later date to advance her plot or have I screwed up somewhere?

Cursetw

Reputation score
I've got an issue with Karen's path. I got to the part where you have to play match-maker and bring her the three guys, but after that her plot won't advance, she keeps saying that 'I shouldn't worry about her' and stuff. I saw something in the walkthrough about insisting four times but that hasn't worked for me. I've completed all other stories and I'm on day sixty-something of Leisure mode, after fighting the tribal people. Do I have to wait until a later date to advance her plot or have I screwed up somewhere?
Can't understand you are saying so I just leave it here
1643536079838.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i reach day 95 having fulfilled all the requirements for the true ending. As soon as day 95 hits then i get this screen error :( Can someone help me? 2.14 version with last append.

Also getting another error when i hit retry with Failed to load:img/pictures/TCGoudhi_1_50_1.png

1643570342641.png

Edit: I tried to move my save on different version with and without the append still same error.

Last edited by a moderator:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i reach day 95 having fulfilled all the requirements for the true ending. As soon as day 95 hits then i get this screen error :( Can someone help me? 2.14 version with last append.

Also getting another error when i hit retry with Failed to load:img/pictures/TCGoudhi_1_50_1.png

Edit: I tried to move my save on different version with and without the append still same error.
Didn't the latest base version is 2.15?
Edit : After looking through img file TCGoudhi_2 is not in the file but TCGoudhi_1 is
Edit 2 : After looking through older file i found the TCGoudhi_2, i don't know if it's the correct file but here you go
1643588056088.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
many thanks for that. hope it can work for the DLC as well.
Sadly it won't work with the DLC, since the DLC overwrites a lot of the same files that the partial does - so you either run the base game + partial, or the base game + dlc.

The only way for the partial to work with the DLC is for you, or someone other than the partial marker (who has stated they won't update the partial for the dlc), to go through and edit the DLC's files with the partials entries for a new DLC partial. Otherwise you'll have to wait for Kagura's edition (which I believe is both the base game & DLC).

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thanks for the warning. luckly I actually found a way to machine translate the game includng the DLC, just have to ignore the first EXE in the folder and go another folder in to reach the actual EXE that can accept the translator, so now I can patrially understand the game im playing.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Libellule's translating tool (Cliploger) works, as for MTool, it looks like Pray Game is a known issue, perhaps you could go on the MTool discord and ask for help

zths

Reputation score
Libellule's translating tool (Cliploger) works, as for MTool, it looks like Pray Game is a known issue, perhaps you could go on the MTool discord and ask for help
You should select the "game engine.exe" not "launcher.exe".
That are in the hint!!!!!!

Raka

Reputation score
Time to do this game all over again since i lose my True end A 5 Heart completion....sigh.... anyone have a save file that already at the final boss?

Hakoy

Reputation score
And anyone know how to unlock thief hideout? :)
Tried several restard and focus on this but hell

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And anyone know how to unlock thief hideout? :)
Tried several restard and focus on this but hell
IIRC it's tied to the main quest, play through some of it and then the shopkeeper will have the item stolen, talk to people inside store at slum to get the location