What's new

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Curious, but does the answer to the prisoner's dilemma you get asked right at the start of the game have any impact? Or is it just a 'story point' where it doesn't matter which you pick?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Curious, but does the answer to the prisoner's dilemma you get asked right at the start of the game have any impact? Or is it just a 'story point' where it doesn't matter which you pick?
Doesn't appear to have any effect. I just finished to end_a and skipped the opening stuff. Hopefully this is everything for those that just want to skip to LS, with the PC still a virgin 1 star(860/1000)

Well if not let me know, cause bunch of my other saves are clusterfucks of experimenting with other stuff and digging.

edit: Update 1.08LS has been released too. This save is from 1.07LS - looks like there's an important fix relating to a bug in 1.06.

Attachments

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw u guys. How do u deal with the op enemies in the append? Any recommendation on the skills? I am lvl 100 and i struggle at the 1st boss which regens a ton of hp per round.

Edit: I am on story mode.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
btw u guys. How do u deal with the op enemies in the append? Any recommendation on the skills? I am lvl 100 and i struggle at the 1st boss which regens a ton of hp per round.

Edit: I am on story mode.
Hmmm does story mode not raise the level limit? I've only played on severe since the game was out so can't comment on that. Also for those of you that is at the final boss in the dlc, I'll leave note on what to do. If anyone's interested, I'll do mini walkthrough for the other bosses.
Before you encounter this boss, roam the map and kill the 4 sources of his power or else the fight will be harder(?). For this boss, he will keep spawning things and have a stupid perm IV POWER shield, meaning you can't do much damage to him at all and cannot be debuff away. Focus on killing 1 of the minions that he spawns out or else he will use instakill on you. Another thing to note is aoe unkillable skill, which you can debuff by using one of the IV POWER skill. Do these and you should be able to defeat him after a set amount of rounds.

Last edited:

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well i managed to pass the 1st boss " didn't knew that the 44% death skill worked on it" and now i am on 4th dungeon. I am guessing i am close to the clown boss .

Some tips for the fellow players that have trouble. Use the earth X skill don't replace it as it gives massive defense and on same turn use the water ex skill that uses 300MP that has 50% chance to stun. Then proceed with charge skill "55 water with purple dot" which gives extra large lower attk,mattack,defense, if the boss has shields and or powerups "like if u fight Will he attacks mostly every 2nd turn with 4k attck power and have a Ex Large 4 turn buff" in which u can turn it off before he attacks you with the 25 charge dark skill. Use special attacks while keeping urself with high defense buffs and u can pretty much kill everything.

Before that i used to struggle with mobs and bosses. Now it's kinda a easy unless if i don't stun on first turn the boss in which it can 1 shot alcy or cell resulting into a quick f5....

1643901754302.png Thats the earth skill with the massive shield.
1643901793213.png That's the death skill that very rarely fails to kill enemies. " I can't seem to kill the stone iron maidengolems".
1643901857208.png This to give poison and mp drain debuffs.
1643901889742.png This water to just massively debuff the enemy making the fight very easy.

Later on i suggest to keep the Fire special instead of converting cause i found out having 4 turns instead of 2 is a massive dps against bosses if u combine it with wind Special and the Light Special.

Anyways that's from what i learned so far for dlc in which i was surprised to see that it was not a walk in the park.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the death skill doesn't work on most bosses. I did managed to one shot Corot and 1st battle with Frau as well as the first annoying boss that regen like 1/4th of hes hp every round.

Edit 2:
1643902380059.png First boss killed with the 44% Death skilled. Easy now if u want to farm rare materials from the base that require one of the mini boss to be killed.

Last edited:

benzene6

Reputation score
This game's story is too good!!! I tried to summarize just the introduction of the game and ended up writing an essay, this game has a lot more going on than just the H.

---

Through Pray Game, U-ROOM asks the question: Is the nature of man good (concern for one's fellow man) or evil (concern for one's self)?

The question is framed through the lens of the Prisoner's Dilemma, although the actual example used in the game is a bit different.
There is a rich man, he gives you and your friend the option to decide whether you would put your friend above yourself, or put yourself first.
Based on you and your friend's answers, he will payout the following gold:
You say "I am more important"You say "My friend is more important"
Friend says "I am more important"1 gold coin eachYou get 0 gold coins, friend gets 3 gold coins
Friend says "My friend is more important"You get 3 gold coins, friend gets 0 gold coins2 gold coins each
Answering "I am more important" will give you the better outcome no matter your friend chooses, yet the best outcome of total 4 gold coins can only be achieved if both put others first. And if both choose the selfish option, they get the worst outcome.

The magic system in the game is designed along the same principles. Every mage has a magical device called "Cell", this Cell has one of the seven attributes Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Dark, Light, and Origin, with Origin being a rare but not unique element that can use all the other six attributes with reduced power. A Cell is irrevocably linked with the mage's experiences, to the point that if the Cell is broken, it is the same as death for the mage.

Our heroine Alcy, whose personality can be summed up as "kind hearted and gullible", is raised in a sheltered environment and taught at the Ackroyd magic academy that the ultimate goal of magecraft is to achieve the fabled "Power IV" through cooperation. Cells have an ability to synchronize with another Cell, this will share the two mages memories and experiences. However, the day before graduation, the academy is attacked and Alcy escaped to the island of Anatol, where no one has heard of Ackroyd Academy before.

Apparently, in the rest of the world, it is common knowledge that Power IV doesn't actually exist, and the goal of magecraft is to achieve "Power III", which is achieved not through cooperation between two people's Cells, but by controlling two Cells, subjugating another person's Cell to themselves. Besides, no one will risk synchronization, as this means exposing your weakness to a potential enemy.

The first generation of mages only used one Cell, being able to achieve "Power I", but the second and current generation of mages utilize 2 Cells simultaneously, achieving "Power II". Since losing a Cell means death, that means mages must either inherit a Cell from someone, or take someone else's Cell by force. Still, no one has yet successfully achieved "Power III" as of now although it should be possible in theory.

Alcy has only a single Cell but it is a special one, with hypnosis powers that are hidden in a black box and activates automatically without her command. Since Cells are heavily regulated in Anatol and having unregistered Cells is a crime, there is no way for Alcy to leave the island and return home unless she goes out to dangerous dungeons and gathers the materials needed to forge a guild registration.

In short, sheltered Alcy, raised in a walled garden and naive to the ways of the world, is suddenly thrust into the real world where people exploit each other for personal gain, whether for magic power or sexual desire. But at the same time, there are also kind hearted people in this world who are willing to help her out. Can her ideals survive intact in this cruel reality?

Last edited:

benzene6

Reputation score
Correct, but that'd be spoiling. Compared to the author's other works, this is like a bright ray of sunshine though.

There's also a lot of Buddhism elements that I haven't touched, but it was really surprising that this game has a Buddhist worldview.

Emilru

Reputation score
How do you increase your eros level or the limit level...? I haven't gotten a single heart I thought it was H related but It just hasn't gone up for me..

benzene6

Reputation score
Sleep in your bed after reaching the limit and it will go up.

Emilru

Reputation score
Sleep in your bed after reaching the limit and it will go up.
It hasn't....at all is that because story mode or am I glitched?

Just to be even more clear I have 200/200 eros, there for it should go up when I go into the bed... what your telling me
I also get the scene with the uncle every night that hypnotizes you so I think that might be another thing preventing me?

benzene6

Reputation score
Story mode doesn't matter, I guess it's glitched. Try to sleep in the inn, not the house you bought or rented maybe.

Zenneth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if you started the dlc through the sheep. There is 2 routes. The first one is the virgin route in which u will never get any H-related scene "or progress" thought i managed to get one by getting defeated from thiefs.

The 2nd is the pregnancy free route in which u can progress ur Ero's limit.

Alternative you can just finish the game with ending_A or having the achievement then start from day 61 and do all the eros lvling and once u got everything proceed to the dlc.

Edit 1 : 1643978182064.png Here is the branch.

Edit 2: 1643978245981.png And after you choose different scenario the bottom is the one that you can continue with the dirty route.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know if the gangbang house in the underground is repeatable? A dude popped up in the bottom right of the underground, in front of the house with the peeping tom beside it. After I walked out of the house after the action, he has yet to reappear and I can't walk back in. Was it a one-time event? Because if so, that sucks pretty dang hard.

easy85

Reputation score
So there's no way to continue after finishing Last Story? You basically have to do separate save before you enter the last dungeon, because you can't leave it and after you finish it you go back to main menu...

Also, imagine my surprise when I started new game after finishing True End and DLC and the gallery was empty... Is it even possible to complete the gallery without unlocking it with sheep? I think you need to collect all bad endings (including other characters) first before going to true end. Do you get a reset each time like for pregnancy ending or do you have to start the run from the start?
Do I need a fucking spreadsheet to 100% this game within one save?

Does anyone know if the gangbang house in the underground is repeatable? A dude popped up in the bottom right of the underground, in front of the house with the peeping tom beside it. After I walked out of the house after the action, he has yet to reappear and I can't walk back in. Was it a one-time event? Because if so, that sucks pretty dang hard.
AFAIK, a dude will randomly appear if you spend the night at the inn and take you to that house.
I was able to enter it freely so I don't know why you can't. Also, I think there are separate events if you go there by your own and when a dude takes you there (and third one when you try to leave it but a dude stops you).

benzene6

Reputation score
So there's no way to continue after finishing Last Story? You basically have to do separate save before you enter the last dungeon, because you can't leave it and after you finish it you go back to main menu...
Yes, Last Story is very final. The choice of no New Game+ is deliberate. Edit: NG+ is implemented in later patches now.
As the player, in order to reach the ending, you had to make the choice to "not play game" by quitting the "world", each playthrough of the game being one "world". Because a game requires a conflict, as long as the player still wants to "play game", evil can never be truly extinguished and so Alcy (ultimate good) is in a stalemate with Zen (ultimate evil) and the cycle of death and rebirth will continue. To break this stalemate requires divine intervention, literally. In Japanese, the skill and trophy for doing this is 善悪を脱する空性 (Beyond good and evil, emptiness), thus ending the cycle of death and rebirth, and with it the game, hence "Last Story". Nirvana, the end goal in Buddhism, has been reached.

Well, a little digression. In Buddhism, some enlightened beings choose not to enter Nirvana but to be reborn back into the world to guide others on the right path, we call those Bodhisattvas. In Last Story, this is Jayce (in dog form) who at the end of his dog body's natural lifespan, refused to be healed by Alcy but chose to pass on and be reborn into another world, in other words, another playthrough, presumably to save some other world's Alcy. Note Alcy's final word to Jayce's dog form is "itterasshai", not "sayonara", this implies they will meet again. Thus the final ending message "To be continued, in another world". So U-ROOM could have chosen this route too for Alcy to allow for a New Game+ and still be thematically appropriate, I suppose.

If you believe the Buddhist themes are just a coincidence, just look up Dharmachakra in Google, hehe.
alcy dharmachakra.png

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
AFAIK, a dude will randomly appear if you spend the night at the inn and take you to that house.
I was able to enter it freely so I don't know why you can't. Also, I think there are separate events if you go there by your own and when a dude takes you there (and third one when you try to leave it but a dude stops you).
Yeah, I figured it was something like that, but seems as if it's random, just like the hypnosis dude. Slept for ten days straight without getting it once, then later on I got it, followed by getting it again three nights in a row. But man, you're supposed to be able to go back on your own, and that's a separate scene/event? Maaan, I wanna see that.

easy85

Reputation score
Yes, Last Story is very final. The choice of no New Game+ is deliberate.
That explains a lot.
However, it's still a pain in the ass. I don't like save-scumming - I keep one save and try to live with my choices, even is that means getting a bad ending. I already had to "cheat" (by using walkthrough, because I somehow didn't complete character scenarios, even though I didn't get a single bad ending for them - according to the gallery) in order to access DLC and now my save file is useless.
If the game warns you when you try to access the DLC that you should use separate save file and I skipped it - my bad. If there's no warning, then it's really poor game design. Imagine spending god-knows how many hours trying to get True End on maximum difficulty and then getting fucked over...

So I guess a big plus for really good story with mindfuck and 4th wall breaking ending. And at the same time - a big minus for game design. He should at least make cross-save gallery so completionists like me won't lose their mind trying to 100% it.

Also, no need for New Game+ after the ending if that's his artistic choice and because of plot. Just rewind it to before entering the final dungeon.
Yeah, I figured it was something like that, but seems as if it's random, just like the hypnosis dude. Slept for ten days straight without getting it once, then later on I got it, followed by getting it again three nights in a row. But man, you're supposed to be able to go back on your own, and that's a separate scene/event? Maaan, I wanna see that.
I don't remember if it's original scene or if it repeats somewhere. Maybe you'll get it if you sleep there after a dude takes you with him (dude takes you -> scene 1 -> click on bed to sleep there -> scene 2). There's a dude that will stop you sometimes when you try to leave the house - I think that one has its own scene, too.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Yes, Last Story is very final. The choice of no New Game+ is deliberate.
There is actually new game+, you have to finish all the interactions and arrive to the options of entering the house or not. Make a save using the sheep left of the house, then watch the cutscene till the end. Title screen change, load the save, and new game+ option added to the sheep.

benzene6

Reputation score
There is actually new game+, you have to finish all the interactions and arrive to the options of entering the house or not. Make a save using the sheep left of the house, then watch the cutscene till the end. Title screen change, load the save, and new game+ option added to the sheep.
Ah thanks, so there it is (need LS patch 1.06 or later, can download patch from Ci-en ). And it's a whole new game+ rather than restarting from before the last dungeon, which makes sense thematically.
Edit: and the title screen changes back to the first title screen, just as expected.

Last edited: