What's new

silvermistshadow

Reputation score
I've been trying to find something in here that'll help me with where I'm at, but I haven't found anything in here yet. I'm on the light guy (Sai)'s fourth quest, at the start Alicia or whatever said something about the owner of the 'hot rabbit'. Also, the water lady is gone, specifically because I have to find her. Thing is I haven't been able to find her. Checked plenty of places, especially the two rabbit-themed places underground. Also, I'm trying to do Karen's 4th thing too. I'm supposed to investigate some guy that's courting her. Thing is it said maybe I should ask the water lady for help... so I'm gonna have to complete the light guy's stuff somehow. Light guy is also not standing anywhere I can find him, and there's nothing in the quest logs, so I have no idea what I'm doing and can't even ask him to remind me.

EDIT: Okay so I found her. To find water lady, go talk to the left rabbit in the back room of the rabbit bar that's to the right of the brothel in the first underground area in the city. Then go to the forest with the ropers. Go to the pond area that's 1 north and then east. Head up toward the northeast side and find a pink circle thing that'll make the MC say something about water lady's magic being around. From there go straight left, then up when you can to enter a new section of the forest.

Last edited:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did you do the full prologue? The full prologue is a condition for True End.

SamWil

Reputation score
Btw, where is Jornia in the Roper Forest? I searched the area many times, but I cannot find her at all

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sry for the bump but since Kagura is taking their sweet ass time in translating the game I decided to play the game with MTool.

Just some basic questions and I am out again.
- do I lock myself out of some content or have to look out for in playing leisure mode (no timelimit)?
- is getting all the different endings self explanatory or have some hidden trigger? (saw that I can find a guide ingame for the true end)

For the rest I guess I go over to etigoya's walkthrough. This guy is the go to for walkthroughs for at least a decade now. ;)

Edit: Damn, MTool has real trouble in generating coherent sentences even for MTL. Does this game use a different japanese writing than usual?

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Damn, MTool has real trouble in generating coherent sentences even for MTL. Does this game use a different japanese writing than usual?
Which platform are you using to translate with? Google? Bing? Sugoi? or ChatGPT?

The quality of translation does change depending on which service you use. Sometimes it doesn't matter so much, but some games seem to be better translated with different ones. Generally I find Sugoi to be better overall.

One thing I'd suggest is try deleting the translation and re-doing it with a different engine and see how that goes for you.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Which platform are you using to translate with? Google? Bing? Sugoi? or ChatGPT?

The quality of translation does change depending on which service you use. Sometimes it doesn't matter so much, but some games seem to be better translated with different ones. Generally I find Sugoi to be better overall.

One thing I'd suggest is try deleting the translation and re-doing it with a different engine and see how that goes for you.
Well with MTool I can only use Google since everything else is supporter only....which is fine I do find my way around in the game but sometimes it literally makes no sense what I am reading.

I heard only good things recently about sugoi but this is again an additional software which I need to manually adjust and implement and I just cant wrap my head around these things.
MTool is simple drag and drop and does the stuff for me so I cant really complain I guess.

On a sidenote how can I get pregnant multiple times in the base game for ending E+?
The second time I get pregnant Alcy says that she dont want to talk with jornia about it and when delivery is due I get the regular ending E.
Talking to Dina or visiting the hospital does nothing.
Any insight?

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
surprized steam is getting leniant with the loli kind of games lately, even if its locked behind a "patch"

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
surprized steam is getting leniant with the loli kind of games lately, even if its locked behind a "patch"
Trying to cash in on the growing eroge market. But even that's fully hit or miss with Steam, since there are times you don't know when something will be refused and for what reason. DLs/DMM/getchu/etc make money hand over fist selling all this stuff.

AtelierWanWan

Reputation score
considering what KG had to do to Demon Queen Melissa, not that leniant, and not consistent either.
What did KG do to Demon Queen Melissa? Not had a chance to play that one yet but was looking forward to it for awhile. Is there a fix to whatever they did?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This and Lolique sure do get talked about a lot despite being older games.
Not sure what the appeal of either wound up being. Beat this one but it felt a bit generic, but to each their own.