What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [U-ROOM] Thug Hero Party / 外道勇者一行 (RE162946, RJ162946)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] 外道勇者一行

U-Room is making another new game called .
wow! its in english?

this game need a new thread

and above all, its not NTR,, yaayy..!!

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Disclaimer:non-virgin(non-virgin male and non-virgin female) ero scene for the characters that are in this game is about 80% of the total ero scene.

Character intro
IMG]http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201609/16/24/b0280224_00560075.png[/IMG]
Kou aged 15
Is from the battleship 'shingetsu' crew's medical team.
He is created by the humans to fight mamono (he is an artificial being).
His abilities can somewhat nullify that of mamono's destructive abilities.
Slightly stronger than the average human and might have abilities like regeneration etc.
Kou looks like an average boy but he is in fact strong and has a doubtless sense of justice when it comes to fighting mamono.
After an incident, he is thrown out of the ship he was in, he met mikage and he began to learn the truth bit by bit.
IMG]http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201609/05/24/b0280224_23245297.png[/IMG]

Mikage(left pic) aged 17
Kou discovered her in an underground mall after being thrown out of the battleship and mistook as her being attacked, he dragged her to a safe place.
The oblivious kou teased her.
She bent down and started muttering and kou noticed she has the same physical characteristics of mamono(right pic).
IMG]http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201609/25/24/b0280224_23485304.png[/IMG]
Raak aged 16
Slightly older than kou, he fought mamono and lost an arm, now he is in recovery.
The medical cost for recovery is high and therefore they prioritize the soldiers first, ordinary citizens are not able to receive any form of medical treatment.

Lavi aged 14
Runi's younger brother. He is somewhat of a coward personality wise and always carries a weapon around.
IMG]http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/201609/25/24/b0280224_23454199.png[/IMG]
Runi aged 15
Kou's childhood friend.
Females of the crew works as logistic support, and this includes her as well.
Their role in battle is to poison mamono by singing.

-You can summon monsters to aid you in midst-battle(max 3 demons, heros can do 2 actions but 'dolls' can do only one) and its turn based battle.
-Multiple-endings
-similar item draw rate as mimi and the demon
-different classes of dolls (up to 5 varieties from low tier to god tier)
-summoning req TP from the hero
-As of now he decided to create about 30 varieties of dolls

Sample battle scene
Awesome character design!

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Disclaimer:non-virgin(non-virgin male and non-virgin female) ero scene for the characters that are in this game is about 80% of the total ero scene.

Character intro

Kou aged 15
Slightly stronger than the average human and might have abilities like regeneration etc.
Kou looks like an average boy but he is in fact strong and has a doubtless sense of justice when it comes to fighting mamono.
After an incident, he is thrown out of the ship he was in, he met mikage and he began to learn the truth bit by bit.

Mikage(left pic) aged 17
Kou discovered her in an underground mall after being thrown out of the battleship and mistook as her being attacked, he dragged her to a safe place.
She bent down and started muttering and kou noticed she has the same physical characteristics of mamono(right pic).

Raak aged 16
Slightly older than kou, he fought mamono and lost an arm, now he is in recovery.
The medical cost for recovery is high and therefore they prioritize the soldiers first, ordinary citizens are not able to receive any form of medical treatment.

Lavi aged 14
Runi's younger brother. He is somewhat of a coward personality wise and always carries a weapon around.

Runi aged 15
Kou's childhood friend.

-You can summon monsters to aid you in midst-battle(max 3 demons, heros can do 2 actions but 'dolls' can do only one) and its turn based battle.
-Multiple-endings

Sample battle scene
Looks nice and exciting, I think it'll have a great story too.

este

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a download link for the latest game version?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anybody have a download link for the latest game version?
Just first fucking google page has it -

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While the thread is necroed, is there any way to unlock end 5/6 without playing everything again.

Don't feel like going through everything, I tried restarting from right before final boss, but I'm having a hard time taking down Variags without the OP mode.

I tried editing with cheat engine but not having any luck finding the values

Anyones have a save for end 5/6?

fgdragion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you have it, choose '(I don't know)' for end6 and '(It's fine this way)' for end5 :D

Attachments

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character intro

Kou aged 15

Mikage(left pic) aged 17

Raak aged 16

Lavi aged 14

Runi aged 15
Kou's childhood friend.

-Multiple-endings

Sample battle scene
Uahh ... that picture, character, gameplay in battle system ...
all looks gold ... I wonder when it will be released ...
(tough, despite the art, it still feels like RPG Maker VX somehow)

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Character intro

Kou aged 15

Mikage(left pic) aged 17

Raak aged 16

Lavi aged 14

Runi aged 15
Kou's childhood friend.

-Multiple-endings

Sample battle scene
For people interested in the new game, the is out and its half a gig in size. RPGMV =s
Trial lasts for 2 chapters.

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Definitely one of my favorite ost in this game.
SPOIL ALERT

Levis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for Necro But I Have to thanks for the save upload. For the ending 5 and 6.

playing the game again was alot better in english translation. Thanks to mizuki for that awesome translation. Hope hes doing good for his work overload on such perfect work of translation.

The Story of the Game isnt the normal NTR that you get from a game. Its quite heavy to read in certain parts of the game. Its really good written on some parts. But Well its a game. a Sequel or another patch with some better ending would be a bit better. But maybe this 6 endings are also a unique feature of this games in the NTR section. Every Player will remind this game because it has other impacts then other HRPGS and NTR RPGS.

So I do hope U-Room will write another game like this. Not the same, but another one with really good impact like Hero thug party :).

It was nice. Thanks U-Room. And all players of this Thread for the saves and tips.

Last edited:

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game make me cry T_T
story very very sad

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like the art alot. But the story is way too edgy for me to handle compared to other NTR like imouto misaki/minako.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like the art alot. But the story is way too edgy for me to handle compared to other NTR like imouto misaki/minako.
Because unlike most NTR hentai stories where its absurd stupid bitches, the NTR in this one is actually serious, developed, fairly realistic, and believable.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

don't touch ntrpg2 or nanana then, or you will die inside.

this kind of game have a really strong and deep ntr scenario, unlike imouto, to H and other game like that, (both great games obviously).
i dont judge what is best because people have different taste, and more variety is always a good thing.

but for me and other people like me that love this fetish, more deeper and stronger is the ntr feel, the better is the fun.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

don't touch ntrpg2 or nanana then, or you will die inside.

this kind of game have a really strong and deep ntr scenario, unlike imouto, to H and other game like that, (both great games obviously).
i dont judge what is best because people have different taste, and more variety is always a good thing.

but for me and other people like me that love this fetish, more deeper and stronger is the ntr feel, the better is the fun.
What's nanana? As a NTR lover I'm interested

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What's nanana? As a NTR lover I'm interested
you probably already know this game, but i refer to this: .

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you probably already know this game, but i refer to this: .
Oh yeah I know it, I don't really love the art though

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, I just had a question about the story:

When Gedo captures Aina, is it possible to beat the guard blocking your path to Gedo's room, and save Aina? I keep attacking and failing, and I'm wondering if that is intended. Thanks!