What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [U-ROOM] Thug Hero Party / 外道勇者一行 (RE162946, RJ162946)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] 外道勇者一行

Hi, I just had a question about the story:

When Gedo captures Aina, is it possible to beat the guard blocking your path to Gedo's room, and save Aina? I keep attacking and failing, and I'm wondering if that is intended. Thanks!
its intended and assuming u manage to win the result will be giving as if you lost so no point

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save for this? Older one has some scenes missing.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm. The game was sort of good if you like the annoying characters. Smart girl thinks not resisting sex and abandoning family as logic, princess becomes submissive, idiot childhood friend is seduced, nun who isn't that interesting, and a main character who loses his shit at the end. Way too many mandatory losses. The third ending is probably the most annoying. Jesus, you were willing to love another man despite everything he did because he was willing to die to take someone else's childhood friend despite not realizing he was being harassed and driven done this path? Why weren't we allowed to kill her? It would have gave some catharsis at the end. A path driven purely of revenge. Ending 4 is nice too. Although, not enough loli dragon girl to really be enjoyable as a peaceful route. The other seem a bit strange. Can someone summarize the Ending 5 and 6?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a new game this is either a sequel of sorts or a side-story:

The main focus is the ice dragon princess girl, who is likely popular among the butt-hurt nerd ragers for being the only girl who is not a dumb whore so they decided to make an entire game dedicated to her. I thought it might just be a tiny short game (and judging by the CG at exhentai, there doesn't seem to be a lot of CGs) but the game is larger in data size than the first game. Also, judging by the CGs, there seems to be some scenarios where she is more grown up, compared to her flat-chest and small staure of the first game, which suggests it could be a sequel.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a new game this is either a sequel of sorts or a side-story:

The main focus is the ice dragon princess girl, who is likely popular among the butt-hurt nerd ragers for being the only girl who is not a dumb whore so they decided to make an entire game dedicated to her. I thought it might just be a tiny short game (and judging by the CG at exhentai, there doesn't seem to be a lot of CGs) but the game is larger in data size than the first game. Also, judging by the CGs, there seems to be some scenarios where she is more grown up, compared to her flat-chest and small staure of the first game, which suggests it could be a sequel.
errr....not quite. The story takes place around either Endings 1 or 2 (where Imos runs away and either goes suicidal or lives the rest of his village life). This is more of a side-story saying what happens after the Ryuujins defeat the Wicked King and the Dragon. Aina is now a captive and practically a toy for Gedos thugs. Worse, you realize just how much of a pricks Dragons can get even after the evil was vanquished. There is no happy end where she is saved as the secret scene from the gallery room of Thug Hero Party already tells you her after-story.

Though, I am quite puzzled as to what the hell her brother was doing looking into some pendant thing and why we are in control of some adventurers.

-There's only one ending as I know of and there isn't anyway of changing it, sadly. Just makes me want to go to the THP game, play the final battle again and shift towards the other ends where Aina does get saved and decides to take care of Lotia's daughter while the world ends.

Seryuu

Reputation score
Is there really only one end, anyone played the side story?

There is this choice after the battle with the dragon, the game wont let me pick the second one.
Considering that the original had a revenge route, I expected more from this. Especially since they do let you pick brother route or Aina route at the start.
It would be really strange to only have one ending.

EDIT:
So there is only one ending after all, the developer confirmed it.

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so.... I need necro this (?

The game will come out on steam, maybe if it is successful, we will have the other U-room games there ... like PrayGame for example (?
Sorry if bad english

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, Kagura Games announced their translation of this quite a long time ago. I'm honestly surprised that it apparently hasn't been talked about yet in here. Unfortunately no release date yet, but to be honest I don't know if I want to play it in English anyway. I did play some of the F95 fan translation, and it was depressing as fuck, so yeah.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Release date announced by Kagura game for...
April 10th. Get ready.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Welp, time for despair and deppression to sink their claws at my loins once again.

Not gonna get on a fetish high-horse, but kinda wished that other games from U-room were translated instead, NTR is kinda painful to endure, and a kind of naive question, but can we actually call this NTR when it's more on the rapey side of things, always though of this fetish on particular as something more psicological, as one Chad doing what the Beta character never has the balls to do.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh god. I'm both cautiously excited for it as well as kind of terrified. I couldn't power my way through it the last time, but wanted to for the great art. Now that the art will be uncensored I guess I'll have to give it another go (and end up depressed and quitting midway through it, again).
Gotta learn to disassociate from the main character. Poor sod is just there for our entertainment, no point in sympathizing! Right..?

Bryanis

Reputation score
If you can't power you way through the game, Kagura's way of translating rpg maker game usually mean that you can use the system save from the japanese version to unlock the gallery of the english version...
Sadly, that's not really working when a gallery is save related OR is in a special map (meaning that even if you can unlock the gallery with a system seve, if you require to go to map XXX through the game to see the gallery, you'll have to unlock the gallery map through the game. Sprite name and map name changing, the jap save won't work).

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you can't power you way through the game, Kagura's way of translating rpg maker game usually mean that you can use the system save from the japanese version to unlock the gallery of the english version...
Sadly, that's not really working when a gallery is save related OR is in a special map (meaning that even if you can unlock the gallery with a system seve, if you require to go to map XXX through the game to see the gallery, you'll have to unlock the gallery map through the game. Sprite name and map name changing, the jap save won't work).
oh boy, that better not be the case. I can't re-live the whole game again. Even Save Editor won't help us since most of the fights are scripted (rigged) to the players losing.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, after checking my version of the game, there no s"publicdata" which usually store the save file data. Instead here, it's save related. Meaning that the "unlocked event" switch are saved in the file. You can use save editor to turn on the event (but you have to find the good one. You might use a full japanese save for comparison. Name may change, but they won't change the switch number).

However, since the sprite to load and the map to load to reach the gallery won't be the same... you'll at least need to reach the gallery map somehow before cheating the switch...
Well, I guess, I'm not really that good at how rpg maker work.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh god. I'm both cautiously excited for it as well as kind of terrified. I couldn't power my way through it the last time, but wanted to for the great art. Now that the art will be uncensored I guess I'll have to give it another go (and end up depressed and quitting midway through it, again).
Gotta learn to disassociate from the main character. Poor sod is just there for our entertainment, no point in sympathizing! Right..?
I don't know, if you can't sympathize with him than it kinda defeats the entire purpose of even playing don't it? Especially since the story is the strongest aspect of this game. If you're just looking for wish-fulfillment with good art, there are PLENTY of those you could be playing so no point in playing this if you can't enjoy it for what it was intended for.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i guess waiting for a savefile. somehow dont want to redo all game agian XD

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have mix feelings about this game. Ending 4 is awesome, but the rest of the game is kind of depressing.
I understand this NTR, and the whole purpose of that is cheating, but they really treat the 'hero' in here like crap.
I've played similar NTR hentai game with this kind of theme and I usually just delete them and move on once I beat them.
However, this game feel special for some reason, kind of like rooting for the under dog at a sporting event.
I wish there were even more paths to take and the hero could win in more situation.
I wonder how hard would it be to make those additional paths to the game to balance it out.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know, if you can't sympathize with him than it kinda defeats the entire purpose of even playing don't it? Especially since the story is the strongest aspect of this game. If you're just looking for wish-fulfillment with good art, there are PLENTY of those you could be playing so no point in playing this if you can't enjoy it for what it was intended for.
Depend though. I hate wish-fulfillment harem game so seeing the hero being treated like crap and having all his girls being taken away from him feels so good. Maybe that just me though.