What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [U-ROOM] Thug Hero Party / 外道勇者一行 (RE162946, RJ162946)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [U-ROOM] 外道勇者一行

From the latest blog comments on u-room's site, it looks like one of the new endings is you rescuing Aina from that tub of regenerating lard. Which is a good thing, considering how she got the short end of the stick, ending wise.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

From the latest blog comments on u-room's site, it looks like one of the new endings is you rescuing Aina from that tub of regenerating lard. Which is a good thing, considering how she got the short end of the stick, ending wise.
very good news, that story deserve a proper ending. i have the feel that the plot is "incomplete" and only the plot of main pink heroine is complete. imho, the other girl can have (and deserve) much attention and proper endings.

btw, list of "chioice/flag point":

「はい、まずはイモス復讐フラグ。
 5章で白い少女が現れた時に追いかけ、8章で再び目の前に現れた時に
 『力を受け取る』を選択することで成立します」

「復讐フラグを立てておくと、
 10章で復讐ルートへの分岐が可能となります。」

「2つ目、復讐ルート最終章での分岐。ベヘルニヒトフラグ。
 白い少女が頼み事をしてくるので、快諾してください。」

「これによって、最終戦後の選択が可能となります。」

「3つ目。同じく復讐ルート最終章での分岐。
 END4をクリア後、周回し、決戦前にロティアRを仲間に加え、
 ベヘルニヒトの頼みを断って下さい」

「これによって『彼女』を倒す事が可能となり、
 倒す事によって終章Ⅱへと進む事が出来ます」

「最後に4つ目、ラスボス戦での選択肢です。
 『前へ出る』を選ぶとフェニスフラグが成立。
 エピローグでの分岐が可能となります

「以上です。ご静聴ありがとうございます」

hints to unlock end 5 and end 6;

END5
フェニスフラグ未成立、
または成立後、崖の選択肢で(これでいい)を選択

END6
フェニスフラグを成立させ、
崖の選択肢で(分からない)を選択

i have very trouble tu understand this stuff, so i ask if anyone can traslate this hints

comradered

Reputation score

very good news, that story deserve a proper ending. i have the feel that the plot is "incomplete" and only the plot of main pink heroine is complete. imho, the other girl can have (and deserve) much attention and proper endings.

btw, list of "chioice/flag point":

「はい、まずはイモス復讐フラグ。
 5章で白い少女が現れた時に追いかけ、8章で再び目の前に現れた時に
 『力を受け取る』を選択することで成立します」

「復讐フラグを立てておくと、
 10章で復讐ルートへの分岐が可能となります。」

「2つ目、復讐ルート最終章での分岐。ベヘルニヒトフラグ。
 白い少女が頼み事をしてくるので、快諾してください。」

「これによって、最終戦後の選択が可能となります。」

「3つ目。同じく復讐ルート最終章での分岐。
 END4をクリア後、周回し、決戦前にロティアRを仲間に加え、
 ベヘルニヒトの頼みを断って下さい」

「これによって『彼女』を倒す事が可能となり、
 倒す事によって終章Ⅱへと進む事が出来ます」

「最後に4つ目、ラスボス戦での選択肢です。
 『前へ出る』を選ぶとフェニスフラグが成立。
 エピローグでの分岐が可能となります

「以上です。ご静聴ありがとうございます」

hints to unlock end 5 and end 6;

END5
フェニスフラグ未成立、
または成立後、崖の選択肢で(これでいい)を選択

END6
フェニスフラグを成立させ、
崖の選択肢で(分からない)を選択

i have very trouble tu understand this stuff, so i ask if anyone can traslate this hints
If I'm reading this right, you need to add the Rotia clone to your party when you fight the boss right before the last battle with Barigesu AND refuse the white-haired girl's request for demons to guard her. That should enable you to maybe kill Rotia? Then the choices for End 5 or 6 will pop up.

If it doesn't work, you might need to clear END 4 first.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

I've been lurking the usual spots for an upload, doesn't seem like anyone's interested in uploading it. Maybe it doesn't have new h-scenes? To be honest, I just want to see the new endings, CGs or no.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game is so depressing no one wants the new version i guess lel

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game seems pretty popular in dlsite though :)

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I defeat that gigantic muscle tank guy with the pink-haired mage and those two guys in my party?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game seems pretty popular in dlsite though :)
I think NTR is among the strongest fetishes in Japan these days. So a game like this that suffocates you in NTR is probably a must-buy for the fans.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think NTR is among the strongest fetishes in Japan these days. So a game like this that suffocates you in NTR is probably a must-buy for the fans.
Not sure about that, maybe netori is, but ntr is an "average" fetish, at least that's what I saw by seeing dlsite and pixiv works.
And I love ntr. I think that this game is just probably a good game ;)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like i stated that i was curious, means that i want to know more about the genre and the people who enjoy them so that i might enjoy it and if im doing something wrong that doesn't make me enjoy them. Like they have some method of enjoyment from the examples above.
It's been said before, and I'm surely not the best person to be speaking of this as I struggle to understand the more extreme varieties of the fetish myself, but it's mistaken to believe that NTR is just simple cuckoldry or getting your girl stolen from you.

One perspective that might work for you is the idea that you are put in a hopeless situation, the villain isn't an obstacle you shall inevitably overcome, but a barrier you cannot cross, and how you deal with the situation that results in. It's a fairly unique perspective since stories typically end in a "victory" one way or another, and few deal with coping with defeat.

A common theme in games is "control", you control what happens in the game, can turn it off at any time and success or failure is generally entirely in your hands. To basically subvert that, to put you in a situation where your "loss" is essentially predetermined and has you cope with failure as best as you can somehow manage (or not) as such this theme might also appeal to those even without some sort of cuckoldry or such fetish.

Hope that helps.

comradered

Reputation score

Wow.

I...wow.

I didn't expect that ending. I would have been content with you rescuing Ina from rape hell, but this...

Oh wow.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow.

I...wow.

I didn't expect that ending. I would have been content with you rescuing Ina from rape hell, but this...

Oh wow.
I'm curious on result but don't feel like playing to find out mind spoiling me :v

comradered

Reputation score

I'm still wrapping my head around what happened during that whole sequence. In the end, it was the actual Dragons that enabled the whole NTR shit with Barigesu. It also says something about human's greed/sexual appetite/aggression that empowers the dragons, though I might be wrong about this; even with transliteration on chiitrans its still kinda hard to piece stuff together.

In the end, killing the Mother Dragon turns off humanity's aggression, AND their sexual appetite. Meaning everyone turns barren AND uninterested in sex. Humanity was doomed to die off eventually, but there's a strange sort of peace, with everyone cooled off.

Your choice at the very end, when Ina talks to you, determines their fate. Its either someone manages to give birth despite everything (or it might have been Beherunihito's kid with Imosu, I'm not sure myself), and she gives back the Mother Dragon's soul to be reborn, thus reigniting humanity and starting the whole Ryuunin vs Demon King shit again, OR humans eventually die off and Beherunihito's the only one left in the world.

The end sequence has Beherunihito hoping that someone in the future manages to break the whole cycle of NTR and grief, because she's tired of dying and repeating the whole thing all over again.

Last edited:

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still wrapping my head around what happened during that whole sequence. In the end, it was the actual Dragons that enabled the whole NTR shit with Barigesu. It also says something about human's greed/sexual appetite/aggression that empowers the dragons, though I might be wrong about this; even with transliteration on chiitrans its still kinda hard to piece stuff together.

In the end, killing the Mother Dragon turns off humanity's aggression, AND their sexual appetite. Meaning everyone turns barren AND uninterested in sex. Humanity was doomed to die off eventually, but there's a strange sort of peace, with everyone cooled off.

Your choice at the very end, when Ina talks to you, determines their fate. Its either someone manages to give birth despite everything (or it might have been Beherunihito's kid with Imosu, I'm not sure myself), and she gives back the Mother Dragon's soul to be reborn, thus reigniting humanity and starting the whole Ryuunin vs Demon King shit again, OR humans eventually die off and Beherunihito's the only one left in the world.

The end sequence has Beherunihito hoping that someone in the future manages to break the whole cycle of NTR and grief, because she's tired of dying and repeating the whole thing all over again.
lolwhut. What an amazing twist.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

man this storyline is really really dark,my mood has being pretty low this whole day after playing it.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

somehow i think ntr with female mc feels less dark than those with male mc

comradered

Reputation score

Of course it does. With female main characters, they concentrate on how good she feels while getting porked in every way possible, while male main characters often have their feelings of being inadequate being the plot's driving force. That, or he is oblivious right before the end.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a translation or something? Cause moonspeak is beyond my knowledge as of now.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's why it doesn't feel like ntr at all for me, more like corruption by adultery: I like them, but not as ntr games.
This one got it well, with a male mc.