What's new

ULMF Complex [BF 69]

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Complex [BF 69]

For a moment the beast continues to charge at them, until it hears the breaking of glass underneath one of its feet. Looking down it sniffs at the subtance before licking it up. For a moment the serum seemed to have no effect on the beast, though as it walks towards the girls it suddenly arches it back and let out a howl of pain. The flesh on its chest bubbles and swelles grotesquely, just like the surface of water as starts to boil. As the transformation process continues it drops to the floor and rolls onto its back, by now breasts have half-formed on the monsters chest and continue to grow at an alarming rate. Once they reach a D-cup they start to lactate, milk flowing liberally from the creatures sore nipples even as its breasts continue to grow and swell.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sam looks up the stairs and waves an arm idly, "Don't worry, you're short, I can shoot over your head, plus if there is something out there, you can probably react and run away a lot faster than we can. Now get going."

R

Ryka

Lila thinks about this, then nods her head slowly.

"Noted......"

She then looks to Sam, then back to the stairs, silently going forward and up, holding her chest as her heart pumps fast and hard.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

"Yeah, come on, lets just get going, no point hanging around here longer than we need to. Lila, don't worry, we're right behind you." Suzy says, pushing herself up as she moves behind Sam, placing a hand on her shoulder. "After you."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, if you're not going to respond, at least be useful. Sen declares before shoving Sandy towards the beast and trying to use the opportunity created by its sudden breast growth to try and run past it along the side wall. If she could get by, she'd immediately start running towards her lab. Basically anything in there except the lust serum would probably help.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sen flee's from Sandy and the Licker she'd eventually get to her lab's and just as she enters it she'd also notice a group of three people making their way up a flight of steps.

Stepping into her lab Sen would realise that much of it was destroyed, however some of the stuff may be salvagable if she looked hard enough and there may even be some stuff in the cupboards.

-------------

As Sen pushes Sandy and escapes, Sandy would find herself stumbling towards the Licker, and tripping over she falls face first into its lactating breasts.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Given the drugs that got pumped into some of the test subjects, even people who look human could easily be ravenous animals. Especially sense those three are traveling in a pack without talking. Deciding to take the safer course of action, Sen tries to slip into her lab without attracting their attention, and then try to search her lab for various serums. Speed and slow will be the most helpful, but, as long as it isn't lust, she can use anything.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sandy had been staring down the creature, unsure how to get past it, or trying not to make it even madder then it was.

And then the scientist had to get into the havoc, injecting it with something and sending her flying towards the now pissed-off beast.

Finding herself flung into the monster, she quickly tried to kick it away, scampering back a bit as she prepared to defend herself...

---

Sarah panted on the ground, out of breath from the experience, not quite ready to get up yet....

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sen rummages around the wreckage in search of some usable serum she'd eventually find a full set that seemed to have gone unnoticed by whoever or whatever had destroyed the lab. Searching some more, Sen would only find one other slow and a lactation serum.

-----------------

Sandy would find getting herself away from the beast easier than she'd imagine, as it was preoccupied with its current predicament. With no chance of the monster attacking her right now maybe now would be a good time to try and find a way out of this place?

((I'll PM TentanariX to tell him he need's to post before I update Sarah and Karen))

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Karen sank to her knees once she realized the wolf was dead and would not be moving anymore. She stayed down on her hands and knees panting for a few moments recovering from everything that happened before slowly getting back up on her feet and looking down to Sarah. She extends her hand out to her, offering to help her, "My god. I'm glad that that horrible experience is over now. I've never thought of picking up a gun before, but I couldn't just let that beast have its way with you. I'm glad I was able to kill all of those monsters. When I ran out of ammunition I didn't really know what to do. My nae is Karen, are you going to be alright, miss.......?" She said pausing at the end hoping to get the woman's name.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, at least it's something. Sen thinks, storing the two loose vials in the case she already has as well as putting the other in her pocket as well. I'd toss the two lust serums I currently have, but knowing the way the universe works, I'll need them as soon as I get rid of them. Sen thinks before heading back to the door and glancing around If it looks clear, she'll head to an elevator, with the power out, the shaft should be empty, so she should be able to use the emergency ladder on the side of the shaft as a quick and relatively trouble free way up.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sandy decided to go take the chance, running past the licker onward to try and escape...

---

Sarah nodded, slowly getting up a bit. 'S-Sarah... and ya, just lemme catch my breath... they didn't like me shooting back was all...."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sen wanders around for a while looking for an elevator she'd eventually come to the only elevator that came to this floor which had been damaged considerably earlier. The emergency ladder had been torn off as the elevator had fallen and what little of the ladder that remained had been bent to the point that it was unusable. Her only option now would be to find a flight of stairs that led up.

-------------------------

As Sandy escapes from the Licker and continues to run she'd eventually come to a flight of stairs leading up, a sign next to it that said that it led to floor 68.

-------------------------

Nothing noteworthy happens while Sarah and Karen rests, it's almost as if the monsters have started making their way further into the building.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Karen took a hold of Sarah's hand and helped her up, allowing the nearly exhausted and frightened woman to support herself on her frame while placing a supportive and comforting hand on her back. "I'm just glad I was able to kill that monsterous creature. It's very alien to me, I've never really acted out in any violence before in my life. But I knew I had to do something. Where in God's name are we? What is this God forsaken place? Why did we wake up without any clothes on?" She asked half to Sarah and half to herself.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Damnit, of course it would be torn off. Stupid Murphy and his stupid law. Sen mentally grumbles before turning around to head back towards the stairs near her lab. Maybe she could check the shafts on the next floor for the rest of the ladder. Hopefully she wouldn't encounter anything in the mean time.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The way back to the stairs was uneventful and Sen would soon find herself at the stairs. Whoever went up them earlier was long gone as she couldn't hear anyone or anything at the moment.

((reply in floor 68))

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sandy decides to take it, though wonders why the numbers are going up instead of down...

---

"I got no fuckin' clue where we are, and if we don't get outta here pronto I'm not quite sure what will be left of it after I get my hands on the asshole that did this..." she muttered, glaring darkly around. "And the name's Sarah..."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As Sandy ascends the stairs she'd hear the faint sound of footsteps, though they were getting quieter and quieter as she made her way to the next floor.

((Reply in Floor 68))

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"My name's Karen. We should stick together as there will be less chance of either us getting violated by anything again if we form a group." Karen saids as she continues to support Sarah until she is able to stand and walk on her own two feet once again, looking around the bizarre and inhuman locale that the two women had found their selves in.