What's new

ULMF Complex [BF 69]

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Complex [BF 69]

Now! While its dazed I should go for a killing blow and try to free this poor woman! Karen thought as she quickly mounted the wolf's back and attempted to bring the barrel of the weapon into the wolf's eye. "DIE! YOU VILE HELL BEAST!" She screamed as she brought the weapon down on the wolf's face.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sam nods and picks up the handgun, looking over at Lila with what could be interpreted as disgust, before turning back to Suzy, "I'm Sam, let's hurry and get out of here. The less time we spend here the better." She starts to walk forward and search the bodies then turns to Lila as she speaks, "What are you talking about?"

R

Ryka

Lila still looks up, lost in two thoughts. How to handle the effect of Sam's stare, as it seems to be a fairly new feeling to her, and the sounds coming from above. She doesn't answer back, but keeps staring. She then nods slightly and answers. Hoping to get both thoughts out.

"Your looks of disgust confuses me, status.wav."

She still looks up, processing the sounds for a bit. She then answers again.

"We are not going to be in safety for long, deduction.wav."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samantha simply waves her hand at Lila as she continues to search the bodies, "Alright, let's get out of here then. You go first, I'll watch your back." She turns to Suzy, "You either stay behind me or in front of me, don't want those things to sneak up on us after all."

R

Ryka

Lila looks to Sam's eyes for a while out of habit, then gives a quick nod. She then looks around for a way back out of the elevator. She then attempts to get out first. She looks around and then behind herself.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

"It's fine, I'll stay at the back. Nothings coming up behind us without me having a say in the matter." Suzy says, before joining Sam in the searching of the bodies.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As the girls walk through the corridors they'd notice that all the monsters were now gone, most seemed to have been killed however the rest may have fled further into the building. What was odd though was the amount of blood splattered against the walls, and how far up it reached, meaning that something far larger than what they had already seen was wandering around somewhere.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Wincing deeply as she pulls to get free, Sarah pulls hard away from the wolven attatched to her, panting hard at the tugging inside her as she does.

---

"And yet you've grabbed at me and tossed me to the beasts as well... right..." Sandy growls sarcasticly as she stares at the aproaching creature.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As I said: that's not my project sector. Now are you going to help me get to my lab so we can have an easier time getting out of here or not? Sen asks from her place of relative safety behind Sandy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sam nods and looks at Lila, a cheerful smile on her face, "Alright, looks like we're good to go, let's hurry and get out of here." She glances back at Suzy then checks the firearm.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Having picked up the girls current whereabouts from their heated argument the Licker takes a few steps back and leaps at them, growling loudly as its tongue darts in their general direction.

-----------------

The Alpha Wolf, still dazed from Karen's last attack was unable to do anything as she climbed on top of the beast and drove the barrel of the gun through the Wolf's eye. Howling in pain, it shudders for a moment as the gun is driven deeper into its skull, a sound of bone shattering is followed by the squelching of its brain being speared. In the next moment the beast collapses to the floor, the attack having finally killed it. Sarah would notice that the Wolf's penis had become dislodged from her.

R

Ryka

Lila looks at the carnage lined along the walls. She is then encouraged by Sam's voice. She gives a small nod as she presses onward.

"Hai. Though I do feel an emotion anomaly. I am a little scared, status.wav. I have never seen or smelled anything such as this since being human, history.wav."

She turns her head slowly side to side, looking at everything with meticulous detail.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Picking up at the rear of the trio, Suzy grimaces at the masses of bloodstains. "Great. First it all goes quiet, now there's blood everywhere. Both of which are probably not good signs. I don't know why you're so happy Sam, we're lost, and there are guards that want to catch us, and monsters that want to catch us, then rape us. Besides, the gun probably only has 3 or 4 shots left, assuming it was fully loaded when we got it. And if it took 1 or 2 shots to kill one of those things with the big tongues, I doubt it'll be enough to stop whatever caused this." She finished, waving her hand at the red walls.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sam quietly watches the others as she looks at the handgun, holding onto it tightly as she follows the robot. She looks at the sides of the room, looking at the blood and wondering if she had brought in whatever had caused the damage. Taking a deep breath, she sighs, still somewhat hoping that this was just a bad dream.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As the girls make their way through the maze of corridors they'd eventually find their way to a set of stairs, this one simply leading up with a sign indicating that they led up to floor 68. They'd also notice that there was no noise coming down them, so they'd at least be safe on the next floor up for now.

((I'll keep the other's on pause UNTIL you update, but this is the last time I will be doing so))

Mirchie

Reputation score

Stopping short of the stairs, Suzy checked behind her, before leaning against the wall. "Well... There's an empty elevator shaft behind us, and in front of us is only upwards. Not a lot of choice, hey? Who's going up first?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing the beast coming closer to her and Sandy neither reacting nor answering her question yet, Sen hurriedly reaches into her pocket to pull out the case she kept her vials of serum in. Glancing at it with the hope she had accidentally put the wrong vial in there this morning and thus would have something useful, the scientist is unhappy to find that she, in fact, did place the right vials in and that, therefore, she only had a vial of lust serum and a vial of lactation serum left. So I can either make the situation worse, or I can simply hope that luck is on my side. She thinks as she quickly eyes the two vials. Pulling out the lactation serum vial, she thinks, Well, maybe growing large breasts will disorient the thing enough for us to escape it. With that, she stows the case with the lust serum vial back into her pocket and then throws the lactation vial as close to the creature as possible, hoping to make the fumes that would leak off the vial when it shattered concentrate around the creature.

She also makes sure to try and stay behind Sandy, using her as a human shield.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(didn't realize there was an update :x)

Sam points up the stairs as she looks at Lila, "You go ahead, I'll continue to watch your back.". She looks back at Suzy with a smile, "You okay with remaining behind me for now?"

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Of course, I'm fine back here. But are we really wanting to send our smallest person first, I mean, neither of us are that big, but really? She can't be more than 4 feet." Suzy says, grinning slightly, then indicating Lila.

((Lol, Suzy and Sam are both 5'5", Lila is 3'11"))

R

Ryka

Lila looks up the stair, then to the other two. She thinks about all the possible solutions, causing her to pause a bit. She then speaks.

"I am afraid I must go up regardless, conclusion.wav. I am new to the fear emotion but possibilities indicate that if we find any way through here, we can find a window or some other mode of escaping."

Lila then stops to think, her heart pumping, changing her mind suddenly.

"I may go last, if you don't mind, query.wav."