What's new

ULMF Directive OOC

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ULMF Directive OOC

I altered it. I did not know. I apologize for that mess. Please forgive me and I will promise to stay canon with the story.
Of course, despite the fact that it's obvious that you mean you will stick to canon and hope he forgives you, the fun way of reading this is as a conditional statement.

If he "Forgives you", you will "Stay canon with the story". Conversely, if he does not "Forgive You", you will not "Stay canon with the story".

I love coming up with fun interpretations of statements, it just causes me problems when I do it unintentionally and don't realize it.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol, that would be funny, Phoenix. And there's no problem Lila, it was mainly my fault seeing as I didn't state that they were naked. Just goes to show I shouldn't work on assumptions xD

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Sister Karen Yagami
Appearance: Karen has long shoulder length purple hair, fox like yellow eyes and a beauty/birth mark underneath her right eye. Her shape is very vouluptuous and curvy with large breasts. Being a nun she is most usually found wearing her uniform.
Bio: Karen was kidnapped in a most subtle and crafty fashion. While she was eating at a restaurant one day she was fed a nauseating agent that was slipped in her meal causing to have to use the restroom very badly, while she was there a member of the directive put a chloroform rag over her mouth and knocked her out. She was taken to a closet where she was injected with several hypodermic of aphrodisiacs increasing her libido. Over the next week she would occasionally find herself masturbating while in private. Racked with guilt and shame over her actions she went to a confession booth to ask forgiveness for her sins not knowing that her chapel was secretly funded by the directive and had many of its staff working there in disguise. When she left the booth the "Priest" who was in fact a Directive scientist shot her up with a paralyzing agent and sedative and loaded her into a van to be taken to the directive.
Kinks/Fetishes: BDSM, Masochist, Scat, Enemas, peeing, lactation, inflation, Body modification (Stops at breast enlargement), bukake, and cum drinking.
Turn offs: Guro, bestiality, tentacles, and urine drinking.

Last edited:
OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Approved, though I cant say I'll be throwing in scat (pun not intended) all too often. You'll have to wait for the next update for your character to be introduced though. Which will be Saturday by the latest if no one posts today. Please post the character in the Character thread now.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Right, I'll be adding the new monsters that have appeared in the game to the monster list tomorrow (about time too) and as usual if anyone has anything they'd like to be put into the game (be that monsters, drugs, devices etc...) feel free to add them to the appropriate thread.

Also another announcement; as most of you have noticed I wait for everyone to post before making an update, unless of course its obvious a character wont be making an action for the current turn. However, I will now be giving people three days to post and if anyone doesn't post within that time frame I'll be making the update regardless, unless of course someone goes on holiday and gives me actions to perform for their character.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I wont harass you anymore, but I was wondering if players could have two characters, and if so; if they would have to be on the same post? Because I got another idea while browsing through gelbooru. If its too much trouble Ill try to find another RP to put her in; but I was just asking.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yes, players can have two characters, Lurker has two; Sandy and Sarah, so there's no problem with you having two characters as well. And if you do want something to do to pass the time while you're waiting for an update, how about starting a CYOA style game in here? Just dont post it in the main section of the game.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

first things first, new character submissions go into here before the character thread but I'll let it slide this time. Secondly, 'largerer' isnt a word and her character sheet is lacking a turn on's and turn off's section. But other than that she looks ready to go and as usual you'll need to wait until the next update for her to be popped into the story.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing as how I can't really post until lurker responds to Sen, is lurker the only one we are really waiting on?

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah we are, however I'll be doing an update tonight BUT I'll hold on updating you and Lurker until Lurker has posted.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As the girls make their way through the maze of corridors they'd eventually find their way to a set of stairs, this one simply leading up with a sign indicating that they led up to floor 68. They'd also notice that there was no noise coming down them, so they'd at least be safe on the next floor up for now.

((I'll keep the other's on pause UNTIL you update, but this is the last time I will be doing so))
Should I just post an action for Sen and not wait on Lurker to answer her question?

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah if you want, just means I'll make the post so that the Licker does whatever it'll do before Lurker's character get the chance the respond.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sorry, I'm wonked out and shit, poke me on MSN or something guys XP srsly.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry net was down for a whole day for my entire city. Will catch up ASAP.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Not a lot happened, just a bit of conversation, so it shouldn't be too hard for ya :p

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Sorry for the lack of updates, however I've been feeling more unmotivated than usual lately.

R

Ryka

I have good news and bad news. First, I will say the bad news. Sironi has dropped this RP due to persuing other projects and a planned RP coming up. But that won't kill the RP as I will bring up the good news next.

I will be picking up the RP much like Sironi has been doing. This is a new sort of situation for me, so bear with me. Sironi is giving me the plot of the story in PM right now, so I will know what to do.

ULMFD still lives on!

PS. I will bring in a surprise little by little, but won't entirely emerge to the heroines until much much later.

PPS. Sironi will finish up with his Kuro character first.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Not to sound like a complete prat, but I believe I was waiting on Oni for Sandy, and Tenta for Sarah last I checked >,>;

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry, been spread thin with other things, rl, and whatnot. ^_^;

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Np, but this is one of the few RPs I've actually stuck with for a lot, and then it goes "wut? where my responses?"