What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

It appears to be broken in the gallery. So you would only be able to view it in the actual stage. Pretty simple, the beginning of stage 2 and 4 have the enemies. To get 3P, become fully naked and after the first monster rapes for a bit, the 2nd one will join in if there's one nearby.
Thanks, got it to work as you described. It's unlocked in my "extras" tab, not sure which bug you were referring to. If it's any help, I deliberately lost that stage after unlocking the 3p and accompanying finish animation and then saved the game at the first opportunity.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, got it to work as you described. It's unlocked in my "extras" tab, not sure which bug you were referring to. If it's any help, I deliberately lost that stage after unlocking the 3p and accompanying finish animation and then saved the game at the first opportunity.
Ok, I see what I did wrong. I think it's because I have to both let the animation fully finish and retry stage instead of going to game over. In my quick run I either didn't let the animation finish before retrying or went to game over in hopes of a cg.

Anyone else find stamina to be a dump stat so far in the demo? I find that putting tons of points into dexterity increases survivability more due to dodge. The enemies do so much damage by stage 4 that having a high chance of dodging is way better than the 10 or so HP per stamina point.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I see what I did wrong. I think it's because I have to both let the animation fully finish and retry stage instead of going to game over. In my quick run I either didn't let the animation finish before retrying or went to game over in hopes of a cg.

Anyone else find stamina to be a dump stat so far in the demo? I find that putting tons of points into dexterity increases survivability more due to dodge. The enemies do so much damage by stage 4 that having a high chance of dodging is way better than the 10 or so HP per stamina point.
More stamina = Higher Max HP. Just because your dodge rate is good doesn't mean it's 100%. Having a few points invested could mean the difference between losing clothes after a single hit or after 2-3.

There's a bug which makes the game loop the value from 40 back to 14 after enough points in dexterity have been invested, I'm not sure if it's just a cosmetic error or something more serious since a quick reload restores the dodge value back to its intended state but it's still worth noting.

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For me, I always add strength and Stamina. Take out the mobs a lot quicker while at the same time, gain more Hp, def, and Hp regeneration. I hardly get Dex or mp.

As the game is now, Mp stats are not needed with mp potions. Having a chance to dodge (Dex) is nice but not necessary if you play well. Also, when your grabbed into an H animation, Dex does help you recover faster since you can only tap "Z" to escape. But if your knocked down, you can tap Z and the directions which gets you up in less then a second. In other words, if you really wanted to, you don't have to get caught. On stage 4 though, those red monsters have an instant H grab if your knocked onto the ground which makes dex useful here.

If stages 5 and up have H systems implanted like this where you can't recover from a knock down fast enough no matter what, then Dex is very useful.

Right now, my only complaint is Mp. The developer should lower our starting Mp and our starting HP/MP potions from 10 to 5. Game is still a bit easy imo.

Lowering the starting cash was a brilliant move.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone post a save? I think the gallery in mine is busted.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I"ll up my saves, 100%. Remember the only way to view the CG H animation from the pink monsters on stage 2 is to lose to them and hit no. It doesn't appear in the gallery. I left just enough gold so anyone who wants to use it can reset their stats.

Attachments

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New post on the blog says the release is now scheduled for August. Though he did mention that he already postponed the release so I hope there isn't another delay.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New post on the blog says the release is now scheduled for August. Though he did mention that he already postponed the release so I hope there isn't another delay.
Depends on the state of the creator's health. If that gets worse, he might push it back beyond August.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Blog was updated. New CG. I think if google translate didn't fail that this game will be released in August?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You even commented on this the last time round, so I guess short-term memory doesn't exceed 4 weeks.

Apart from the new CG, no changes.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New CG aside, I don't see any release day either.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You even commented on this the last time round, so I guess short-term memory doesn't exceed 4 weeks.

Apart from the new CG, no changes.
Not anyone have good memories
I probably fall into category that doesn't exceed 1 week
If we meet IRL , I could forget Your name many time in the time we talk

But yeah , he should read the last comment on the thread that was he himself

===========

August huh , then I will treat it as Oct-Nov instead~

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I the only one who's encountering this problem?
I was trying to download the Demo but, what it appears is its stays on loading the page.

Is it because of internet connection?
I refreshed the page couple of times now, any solutions you guys know?

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Try again on a different browser, Mega has reported issues with Chrome sometimes.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Update on website. It is completed and currently going through bug testing and should be released this month. He's sorry for being late and is a little worried about censorship haha.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update on website. It is completed and currently going through bug testing and should be released this month. He's sorry for being late and is a little worried about censorship haha.

damn...you beat me to it, :p

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good month in terms of games. I can't remember the last time I had a backlog to go through.

Darknut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do anyone have a full Savegame of the newest version ?