What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They really made her ass massive... to bad her model isn't like that.

valhawk

Lurker
Reputation score
While the v0.9 link kinda pointless cause v1.0 is already out, thanks for sharing both. o/
V1.0 cannot open the V0.9 gallery. Use V0.9 to open the gallery first, then V1.0 can display the V0.9 gallery

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just wish the dev remembered that there's more than just 2 facial expressions available :V A few games ago he did draw a couple more here and there for the CG but recently he just goes for "eyes open" and "eyes closed" and that's it.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
V1.0 cannot open the V0.9 gallery. Use V0.9 to open the gallery first, then V1.0 can display the V0.9 gallery
I didn't know that, but couldn't you just manually unlock by playing through V1.0?

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
Only V0.9 gallery cannot be unlocked
What's in V0.9 Gallery that can't be unlocked playing through V1.0? Reverse Cowgirl? Cause I managed to unlock that in V1.0 before even downloading V0.9

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone else having an issue with the game running a bit slow? I've tried changing the settings and my refresh rate but then it goes too fast, like sonic speed fast.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, I completely missed this game being "finished" for months, so thats a nice surprise.

Does anyone have full saves? I can't be bothered completing another repetetive, slow-ass game of this style again.

Edit: Okay, no worries I got it. Increasing the speed helped with the unlocking, since the game is still super trivial. Will attach a full save that you can put into [USER]/AppData/Local/MagicalAngelFairyFlower.

But oh boy, is this still a badly designed game with great assets. The guy should get some advice by a proper game designer so his games stop being such a pain to play.
And also finally get some variety in hentai-scenes. It continues to be 100% 1on1 dick-in-vagina , without a single oral- or group-activity anywhere.

On that note:
Anyone else having an issue with the game running a bit slow? I've tried changing the settings and my refresh rate but then it goes too fast, like sonic speed fast.
Yes. Depending on what your settings are, it's either way too slow or fast. Though "too fast" is perfectly fine for beating the stages quickly as long as you are prepared to quickly escape grabs or abuse your ranged attack.

Attachments

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nah gangbangs are overrated and thank god no ahegao bullcrap or preg tits thr size of mars and uranus.
The gameplay is shite alrite but not utter diarrhea.
The bad things are the scenes have gotten less impactful or more simplistic each time plus inconsistencies and too long time. Others deliver better. Heck even he did before.
Edit: i thought we were talking about fairy heart but i played old demos of this so my words stay. When i play this "finished" version, if i eat my words, i will gladly accept it. which i would love to)

OP
D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wow, I completely missed this game being "finished" for months, so thats a nice surprise.

Does anyone have full saves? I can't be bothered completing another repetetive, slow-ass game of this style again.

Edit: Okay, no worries I got it. Increasing the speed helped with the unlocking, since the game is still super trivial. Will attach a full save that you can put into [USER]/AppData/Local/MagicalAngelFairyFlower.

But oh boy, is this still a badly designed game with great assets. The guy should get some advice by a proper game designer so his games stop being such a pain to play.
And also finally get some variety in hentai-scenes. It continues to be 100% 1on1 dick-in-vagina , without a single oral- or group-activity anywhere.

On that note:

Yes. Depending on what your settings are, it's either way too slow or fast. Though "too fast" is perfectly fine for beating the stages quickly as long as you are prepared to quickly escape grabs or abuse your ranged attack.
Yeah I had to actually had to go in my nvidia settings and put a fps lock on the game so I could play it comfortably. I just usually invest most of the points in attack. You become a glass cannon after a certain point. Also not sure if it's the same in this game but in the fighting school girl series investing in all dex made it so you couldn't be touched.

I feel his magical girl series dont have that great animations compared to the school girl one. I miss the exaggerated motions of the older games. Personally I think he should get rid of the 2d animations and make like full screen 3d animations. It'd save him so much time and he wouldn't need to rely on another artist deciding they want to put bigger tits or change the character to fit their own tastes.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah gangbangs are overrated and thank god no ahegao bullcrap or preg tits thr size of mars and uranus.
The gameplay is shite alrite but not utter diarrhea.
Oh, full agreement on the other fetishes (and glad it also skips slimes, insects and tentacles), but in a "girl fights against large groups of enemies"-scenario some gangbangs or at least spitroasting or getting held down by someone else should almost be mandatory. Like, at least put in a few scenes like that instead of having everything be variations of 1on1. Or make it the GameOver-screen.
The current GO is also weird, because it shows her in a knocked-down but visibly unmolested state AFTER you've seen her get railed. She should honestly be in a worse state at that point.
Immersion R-U-I-N-E-D! :p

The gameplay is alright at the core. Playable but super uninteresting and sometimes annoying. It could be so much better with minor tweaks:
  • Increase the vertical-size (wideness) of the attack hitboxes, to give more valid approaches and move away from the tired flow of antiquated beat 'em ups with the slim attack-lines
  • During bossfights, stop respawning the trash-mobs immediately and instead link that to a cooldown. It's so annoying that you can't clear the arena even temporarily
  • More variation in enemy-attack patterns, but also increase their attack wind-ups so you can actually react. And less time-wasting fodder enemies, pls.
Maybe these are high-standards for a H-game, but right now it's basically only playable by herding enemies around and cheesing it with cheap tactics.

Yeah I had to actually had to go in my nvidia settings and put a fps lock on the game so I could play it comfortably. I just usually invest most of the points in attack. You become a glass cannon after a certain point. Also not sure if it's the same in this game but in the fighting school girl series investing in all dex made it so you couldn't be touched.
Yeah, full attack with some MEN for MP is the way to go, especially when you also want to unlock the content quickly.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ooooooooh
I see your a man of culture, fully agreement!
Wholeheartedly.

My pc crashed so i havent had time to test this last update sadly though, damn...
Btw, differences between 1.2 and 1.3?
Shouldn't just 1.3 be an update that already has what is in 1.2?
Or is this guy pulling yet another one of his infamous stunts?