What's new

ACT Patreon Enty Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Flower

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
2. Is Umai Neko gonna keep rehashing animations and gameplay?

I'm not paying for it so I'm not privileged enough to complain, but this is pretty sad
At this point, why even change the formula? They're pulling in $30k+ a month just from Enty supporters and probably a couple more thousand from the other sites. As long as those people are satisfied enough to keep paying, Umai Neko can easily ignore anyone else. Either we can hope Umai Neko decides to do something more ambitious to draw in new supporters or current supporters start leaving to pressure them to improve.

They spent way more time on Fairy Heart compared to Sakura-R and got monthly payments the whole time. On top of that, they were still able to release it on DLSite for $20 and get over 2000 sales.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well 0.2 is out with the boss of stage 1 ingame animation only (clothed and naked), no game over CG. The "hammer" animation is clearly different from the previous ones, let's see where it goes.
Next Stage (2) will be added next month.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ugh that animation...

moulz

Reputation score
Hey everyone, first post here;

I dug through the games files and found something interesting, seems like there are four unused animations for two new monsters, and they seem to be rather complete. So I've ripped them off and added them back into the games, here's GIFs of them (sorry for the weird skips in the animations, the timings used for the animation are the ones from the gallery HCG, so it loops too early/late).

Attachments

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for it. This is clearly recycling the animation from the previous games, but it still look good.

Hoping to see more details in the grabing animations, maybe another end CG (after the Monster CG) like in sakura R with clothed/underwear/naked.

Reputation score
I dug through the games files and found something interesting, seems like there are four unused animations for two new monsters, and they seem to be rather complete. So I've ripped them off and added them back into the games...
Interesting. What software do you use to extract the image data from the game files?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes I confirm, I find those files in the TXTR folder after extraction with GM editor (the other are too large for the forum).

There is a lot of magical fairy heart images/data, he must modify the ancient sprite with each update as the "position" are mostly the same.

Attachments

moulz

Reputation score
I use QuickBMS, a tool used to extract the game files. You can also use it to reimport data into a .win file.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well 0.3 is out (monster 4 added in stage 2 as in the preview above). And the gameplay of this new monster is not finished, he has difficulty attacking or even grabbing the girl. And the end CG is ... from another game xD I will let you the surprise of this.

EvheMary

Reputation score
Does that mean he's going to release updates for 3 games within this month?

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
No next update is for fighting girl sakura R (new CG). Nothing for fairy heart this month.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
More like he put so many enemies in the game (if you count color variations) that even his initial 80% or so having animations made for a great game. Now he's going for 100%.

Or even 120%, counting gangbangs.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Well it's only new gameover CG, there is (unfortunately), no new ingame animation.