What's new

ACT Patreon Ci-En Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Princess

Reputation score
5f02464cc18.gif

Umai Neko has released an initial test version for supporters.

Similar to the previous games, it's a side-scrolling beat-em-up. If you get knocked down, enemies can rape you. If you run out of HP, you are treated to an animated game over scene of the enemy who defeated you. There is clothing destruction in this game.

A new dress destruction system has been added.
When HP drops below 1/10, her dress will be destroyed and you will get CG related to it.
Detailed UI will be included in the next version.

The game can be controlled with the keyboard.
↑↓→←: Move in the direction of
Z key: Basic attack
X key: Special attack
C key: Jump
A key: HP recovery
S key: MP recovery
Spacebar: Special Attack (Crisis Escape)

Last edited by a moderator:

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
Might be a stupid question, but despite the cloth destruction system (which I look forward to), is there any change in the gameplay comparing to last games ? Improvements mostly would be welcomed (more skill related than mob farming to increase every stat to pass the boss).

Tadlight

Reputation score
Right now its 0.02 at the moment and i think it will get good, lets see how it will go.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please add more details to your description, following the guidelines of OP creation.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The CG art for this one looks good but the in-game sprite looks wrong.

Like the head is too small or something.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The "game" part of these games adds absolutely nothing at this point. It's clever in a way, he reuses the same engine over and over and gets to charge premium for the pretense of "making a new game" even though it's essentially just him releasing new art/animations like most patreon artists do.

Egregore

Lurker
Reputation score
I still wonder why he is not keeping the same game and adding girls/character to it rather than redoing everything again. It would take less time, that he could use to improve the gameplay. Because fairy heart/flower/princess is the same game, so just a screen to select the girl would be easier.

I know that other hentai games are also abusing of this (new games exactly the same, just the girl that is different) as long as it sells, but well I still hope for improvement.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The "game" part of these games adds absolutely nothing at this point. It's clever in a way, he reuses the same engine over and over and gets to charge premium for the pretense of "making a new game" even though it's essentially just him releasing new art/animations like most patreon artists do.
Exactly what I'm looking for, I'm just here for the H. Gameplay is just there to set up the H situation. I actually don't like H-games with too much non-H-related gameplay, my time is limited. My only complaint is that the H scenes can be kinda underwhelming sometimes, like the mentioned weak cumming.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Indeed, lmao
To all of the above
Well the last one with a caveat, the gameplay/everything else being good just adds to the H
I mean i am playing after all, an H Game but playing still, if i wanted just H i'd watch an OVA, Manga, or Gallery

Tadlight

Reputation score
Still sad that this version misses the hcg but what can be helped, its still nice.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
how does one go from working on a game with the same engine as the previous game.... and have it somehow run slower?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how does one go from working on a game with the same engine as the previous game.... and have it somehow run slower?
That's devs for ya.
They make their games become more demanding as time goes, without any real improvement on graphics. Just more demanding. Just because.

Tadlight

Reputation score
News which i dont think is interesting... there will be an additinoal update in november, when i dont know.

Tadlight

Reputation score
Update 0.03 has arrived today hope you guys have fun.

Last edited: