What's new

ACT Patreon Ci-En Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Princess

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The combat isn't the best even in this latest update... but the big skill overhaul helped a lot. There's at least some "play" between HP + Space-bar vs MP + Magic attacks with the two tracks. Combat isn't very difficult, but I do find it tedious.

Still, the game over scenes are top-tier, and with ~7 game over scenes (with 3x variations each: undamaged clothes, damaged clothes, and naked), I think people can feel like this game is $11 well spent.

The intro / outro scenes make the game feel more polished too.

easy85

Reputation score
Was this game ever finished?
No, it's still ongoing. AFAIK there was no release date set.
Dev decided to add some story to the game a few months ago so it will take a while before it's done. So far story into and game over CG of the first stage is finished.
Latest update is from Feb 12.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Version 0072
Up to Stage 4 (No Bosses)
Do you know if by any chance his latest post is a demo of the new game, or another version of fairy princess?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think this time around the criticism came because we had not a single piece of news or info in six months, then a paywalled demo got released and we still basically don't know how it looks without paying for it
Just illustration on the post itself , anyone can see
And delay , it was supposed to out on August (Trial Version)

Since he said , there is story expansion on Fairy Princess. That making the game development slow
You will see if You play the 0072

Welp I only paid UmaiNeko for several month once
Since his content is Meh slow~

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Outta nowhere, the game is on I guess.
Haven't been following for a long time, just letting u guys know.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
is it just me or the new girl yuri proportions are way off ?
Original vs Edit
idle_2.png idle_2 edit.png

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dude's designs really taking a nosedive since Fairy Flower.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Dude's designs really taking a nosedive since Fairy Flower.
I think he just does what his fanbase demands. So if his supporters demand extra thicc milking cows the rest of us get this. There's no point in even discussing consistency across scenes. At this point he should just use AI to make the 2D CG. I'm sure it would be much more consistent. It's not too late to say something on his ci-en and make a difference. Figting girl Mei and Sakura R were his best games by far imho.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
?? The 2D CG - the event scenes -- are the things that still actually look decent. It's his sprite work that's fucked. He can't seem to get the proportions right on thicc girls.

JhonathanDj

Reputation score
Here is a full save file for the version 0.74 with a decent build to play and an unlocked gallery, kinda hard if you do not rely on health regen, (some enemies from the Extra section is not completed as it doesn't interest me)

Attachments

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Happy New Year 2024!

Umai Neko has uploaded some test gameplay for his new game:

(If I had a nickel for every time I posted a clip from an author on New Year I would have two...you know)

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for double-posting, but seems that YT has killed Umai Neko's channel, meanwhile (Google translated): "I found a way to upload ci-en videos", and it seems that some are public for now, so here it is the new video about the next game:

JhonathanDj

Reputation score
I've uploaded before a save file for the 0.74 version, have you tried using it? I do not have the latest version so I can't provide a more update one. As for the save folder it is located atleast in my case in Appdata/Local/Fairy_Princess_V001 or something similar called like that.
any save data for the latest version? where to save it to?