What's new

ACT Patreon Ci-En Active [Umai Neko] Magical Angel Fairy Princess

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hate how boring and derivative these have become. Sakura R is still one of my fave H games and it was just all downhill from there. Why is everything a humanoid? Why all the super sentai dudes in every level?
Also the literal copy-paste gameplay across 3 games when it was already pretty bad in the first. The dumb AI that doesn't even know how to grapple you and just awkwardly shuffles around you when you're literally helpless on the floor. The weird animations where humanoids will kinda just stand there with their cock out. Then you have somewhat interesting enemies and they're straight up just missing CGs. Art isn't all that better either imo. Just frustrating to look back and see all the wasted potential.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Humanoids is a plus, look at hounds of the meteor, everything is just filled with fucking weird looking idon'tevenknowwhats

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Humanoids is a plus, look at hounds of the meteor, everything is just filled with fucking weird looking idon'tevenknowwhats
Sure, but the ones in these games aren't that far off. One of the enemies is just a fat dude in a prison jumper wielding a big dumbell. I can only assume it was some kinda cheap unity store asset, I just don't know how else someone comes up with this.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hahahahahahahah....
Well, ugly fat bastards are a thing
But yeah, i get what you mean
The ones in HOTM though, i assure you they are hand-crafted, and the man puts effort into the UGLY part ooooooooh he sure DOES XD

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He's preparing us for the maximum crossover from the umaineko cinematic universe multiverse Fighting Girl No Way Home Endgame War
Since I saw the last game from Mille Feuille, I dream with a Multiplayer style with the girls from previous games lol, at least the "magical angel" series, because, Sakura and Mei are from another serie (?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, multiplayer so we can all fap together in synchronicity
....But my jokes aside, Mille Feuille's gameplay is legit, actually, it doesn't sound like that bad an idea in that sense

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hate how boring and derivative these have become. Sakura R is still one of my fave H games and it was just all downhill from there. Why is everything a humanoid? Why all the super sentai dudes in every level?
Also the literal copy-paste gameplay across 3 games when it was already pretty bad in the first. The dumb AI that doesn't even know how to grapple you and just awkwardly shuffles around you when you're literally helpless on the floor. The weird animations where humanoids will kinda just stand there with their cock out. Then you have somewhat interesting enemies and they're straight up just missing CGs. Art isn't all that better either imo. Just frustrating to look back and see all the wasted potential.
Sakura R is definitely his best game. I agree with this. The 3 games after that mostly feel like he's repeating each one with some minor tweaks.

PS : Another update just has been released, seems like more of a fix.

Tadlight

Reputation score
New monster was added and some fixes on Hp unrecovery on destroyed suit and extra gallery.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
anyone know if the 2nd page of enemies appear? They are in the game but cant seem to get them to spawn

Tadlight

Reputation score
New version of magical angel fairy princess has arrived with new stage hgc and new monster gallery. Hope you have fun.

easy85

Reputation score
Look like Fairy Princess is finally changing and fixing things up.

1. Not sure if it will stays that way but every stage has a set of 2 random enemies out of 4 total. This adds more variety to stages so farming for levels is less boring. Also, some combinations are pain in the ass to deal with which makes things more spicy.
  2. Stages have difficulty levels ranging from Easy to Hell and completing a stage on Easy unlocks all difficulties. So far, Hell is not impossible without a lot of farming - enemies get more spongy but not to unreasonable levels but their damage is increased a lot. Not sure if there are other changes (like timings on their attacks and how often they use special moves).
  3. Enemies seem to be more proactive, however there is still a lot of "breakdancing". I've got caught a few times and stunlocked to death because I always try to group them all and kill them all at the same time. They have more moves, too like ranged attacks, area denial with fire/poison, etc.
  4. There is a simple trait/skill character progression with 2 main builds: melee and magic. Hybrid builds are possible, too or even enhancement builds that focus on buffs. It's possible to unlock everything but it's better to focus on something since skill are upgradeable.
  5. No more buying stats with money (main factor that made previous games extremely easy). All your power comes from leveling up, which slows down at certain point (same as in previous games) which kinda caps player's power and prevent the game from being brain-dead easy (unless you want to farm a lot).
  6. Unlocking gallery and extra gallery (sprite animations) finally works properly - you get defeated, scene gets unlocked - simple as that.

This is what I caught so far. It's pretty good. One thing I would like to add to the list - make possible to fight while clothes are destroyed, for example half-naked at 50% HP and naked at 20% HP. I know this won't happen because that requires all sprites to be re-done with different clothing and this is a lot of work, but I can always dream.
I also don't like that you can't recover from having your clothes damaged. You can get up, heal and walk around but it's pointless since your slaps basically deal no damage.