What's new

RPG [ うまのあれ ] ○○○バーグへようこそ ─女商人ちゃんの街作り─ [RJ190621]

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RPG+Town builder] ○○○バーグへようこそ ─女商人ちゃんの街作り─ [RJ190621]

Is there really ntr in the game? Who is the wife?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game good?

I was planning on doing a partial and then play it, but dunno if it's worth it.
CG is not good, game need collect item has little trouble, move speed slow, message can skip but sometime auto choice

Is the red headed girl the main mage? The blue one ended up becoming my secretary.

Anyone know what to do for materials? The wood and ores don't seem to respawn.
red girl later for alchemist, before mage leave better remove her equip hehe

wood stone iron need buy from other

Is there really ntr in the game? Who is the wife?
has NTR but event no cg

I'll wait for a full save with cg :D

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IMO, these type of games either:

A) in this case, have fairly limited contents (outside of the merchant, only 1 scene for the blue hair and the red hair, the rest are sprites only) to avoid flags conflicting

or

B) have such a HUGE variety of events that 'missing X event' is accepted as sacrifice to get a different route, especially with how many characters there are

The mechanic of the game is certainly good, but that also comes with it the demand of larger amount of contents to support the scope of the game, and if you think about it a lot of places are just...there.
Just finished it, and it is category A in this case. But the story is quite well done... especially Normal End 1
when the hero returns to find the merchant in jail...

Build the dance hall.

Get the father of the family of 3 hooked (he'll be there at night)

Clear the huge boulder on the way to mining village

Then you'll get a thief attack event

After that talk to the thief NPC at the bottom right table in the bar, some events and you'll be at the thieves' hideout (i.e. Kandata's hideout)

Win the first fight and lose the one against Kandata for full events
After he's raped you plenty, the thief NPC will convince him to return you to town since mayor, who's requested by the hero to look for the orb, going missing would make that hero shows up and Kandata doesn't want to fight that guy again.

And turns out the sage at home's been raped aplenty by him too and both of you become his sex slave more or less.
Thanks :) this solved my problem... but leads to Bad End if you lose, and Normal End #1 if you win.
Well, I think the story is well done enough that you feel sorry for her in both endings... so now I want to play this game again for Virgin End #1 & #2, and unlock normal end#2 as well.

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the red hair mage's scene?

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The NTR is not strong in this one then? :nothingtodohere:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks :) this solved my problem... but leads to Bad End if you lose, and Normal End #1 if you win.
Well, I think the story is well done enough that you feel sorry for her in both endings... so now I want to play this game again for Virgin End #1 & #2, and unlock normal end#2 as well.

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the red hair mage's scene?
Must lose to Kandata
Built the firm next to mage's workshop
DON'T upgrade the house to lv 3 yet
The mage isn't in your party

After that when you visit the mage she should asks you something, pick yes and she'll run off.
Basically she sold herself to the noble owning that firm in return for him sending soldiers to fight Kandata.

Though how to actually see the scene I'm not sure, since normally you'd get stop by the soldier from going in there if you sleep at the inn to the night.

For the lazier people
Just donate 150k total to hero through the grand merchant and the next day you'll get gallery unlock ticket when talking to grand merchant

(note that the merchant takes 20% off so you'd need to donate close to 190k to actually get that 150k)

Once you get that, the 3rd option from main menu (game records) will have an option to unlock all the galleries, though this take several seconds of loading before it's done)

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks again, Lazycat!

Gallery unlock does not show the ending tho ;p

khazmodan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys, how do i exactly do the thief quest? i have done all the requirements, yet the event wont start... did i miss something?

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game looks good, but I think it'll be hard to play without any knowledge of the japanese language... Maybe someone can pick this one and do a partial. I would be glad.