What's new

RPG [ うまのあれ ] ○○○バーグへようこそ ─女商人ちゃんの街作り─ [RJ190621]

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

• A RPG/SLG/town builder where you take on the role of a merchant from the Dragon Quest universe.
  • Your aim is to build a town and earn money to support the hero. You will also become the mayor as a result.
  • You need to manage your finances properly and make wise decisions to go the virgin route...
  • But if you go into the red, the grand merchant will temporarily take over your town until you can make enough money around town to clear the debt
  • Building shady business (slave market/arena/whore house) will erode the townspeople support for you, which would impact the ending.
  • Your character is from the merchant class, so she will be quite weak in combat, especially in the beginning. But she is the only one that can use item in battle.
  • You can hire up to 3 mercenaries to join you. Be careful who you hire, as they are not all trustworthy
  • You will also need to gather materials for building and crafting (you can both use/equip and sell the stuff you craft).

Last edited by a moderator:

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG+Town builder] ○○○バーグへようこそ ─女商人ちゃんの街作り─ [RJ190621]

this is actually a pretty solid game, there's alot to it... cant figure out how to upgrade the slave market yet, or the arena.

Also i am not sure how to trigger the ending?, or endings?

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The arena has 3 scenes and is used as part of the story quest for the yellow orb. I don't think slave market and arena get upgrades.

I can't figure out how to start the bandit event (kandata) that leads to one of the ending. I think it will eventually ends when you pass enough days for the hero to complete his quest. The grand merchant tells you what the hero is doing.

Google translate of the 5 possible endings:

● Kandata End

First of all, I will defeat Kandata boss at Kandata's hideout. Then, an event will occur where Kandadasumi settles at home.
 This renewal will be confirmed when you do renovation of your home (home Lv 2 → 3) with Kandada remaining at home.

● Normal end (2 types)

If it does not satisfy the condition of the above Kandata end and the hero is unvacity state, it will be this end.
 The C part will change depending on whether the support of the residents exceeds the majority.

● Virgin End (2 types)

It is the only condition to clear the virgin as it is.
 Whether the support of the population exceeds the majority, it changes to the best end and the worst end.

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is actually a pretty solid game, there's alot to it... cant figure out how to upgrade the slave market yet, or the arena.

Also i am not sure how to trigger the ending?, or endings?
What is the criteria to upgrade the Mayor's house to level 3?

I am at the part where the newly wed's wife just NTR with the grand merchant.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

how to break the huge rock on the way south? I kinda got past that mining village bit and turns out there's something that need me breaking the rock to happen.

EDIT: Nvm, I was suppose to buy the new thing sold in town and bring it to the guy next to the rock

EDIT2: Can't figure out how to make arena, which NPC to talk to?

Last edited:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how to break the huge rock on the way south? I kinda got past that mining village bit and turns out there's something that need me breaking the rock to happen.

EDIT: Nvm, I was suppose to buy the new thing sold in town and bring it to the guy next to the rock

EDIT2: Can't figure out how to make arena, which NPC to talk to?
its in south town (the only town have ship)
talk to man in the bar
after that i kinda forgot, maybe need open trade route from the garrison city

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What new thing exactly? And where can I buy it?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What new thing exactly? And where can I buy it?
'magic orb', it's the only item sold by a new merchant NPC that show up after you finish the mine boss.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game good?

I was planning on doing a partial and then play it, but dunno if it's worth it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this game good?

I was planning on doing a partial and then play it, but dunno if it's worth it.
If you can't read Japanese, very confusing. Example: The first day's requirement is literally just having you talk to the people in 2 houses then go home to sleep (sleeping at the shack to the south doesn't count)...

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually it's a good game, they should make these types of games also in English. Is it better to build the "bad" types of building as well? Or not?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks interesting, though management game screams "WAIT FOR A PARTIAL" to me.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually it's a good game, they should make these types of games also in English. Is it better to build the "bad" types of building as well? Or not?
IMO, these type of games either:

A) in this case, have fairly limited contents (outside of the merchant, only 1 scene for the blue hair and the red hair, the rest are sprites only) to avoid flags conflicting

or

B) have such a HUGE variety of events that 'missing X event' is accepted as sacrifice to get a different route, especially with how many characters there are

The mechanic of the game is certainly good, but that also comes with it the demand of larger amount of contents to support the scope of the game, and if you think about it a lot of places are just...there.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Certainly a thing to think about.

Awful translation of the game description:
※ Although it is a work homed by a national RPG, I think that you can enjoy it without knowing it.
You know that there are scenes where the grin and cheeks are loose at the end of the event.

■■■ Story ■■■

The main character is a girl of a running merchant.
If I was waiting for a voice from another adventurer at the bar in Le Hameau,
A voice caught from the legendary brave man!
Merchant of delight. But, I quickly placed it on a land I missed so quickly!

"Make a town here! Look for Ye ○ ー Ove!"

A very suitable brave man quickly flew away with magic, and what I remained was neither right nor left
Only the two of the grandfather and the grandfather who do not understand somewhat.
How to make a town? How do you do, but I can not go home!

A small tool store on a remote land. It is only men who have guts to get together.
Although it is "Shizurazuzu", making a city of a merchant who can not be "underestimated" has been hurried a lot!

■■■ (sound) Game content ■■■

The player (female merchant) becomes the mayor of the town, and the forest with nothing but a tool store
I will grow into a big city.

The player simultaneously executes "management of the city (and store facilities)" and "adventure outside the city"
It will be done.
"City management" and "outside adventure" are each closely related.

We sell goods at the tool shop, build inns and taverns, and inhabit residents and visitors
By increasing the number, the city will develop.
The more the city develops, the more powerful adventurers stay in the city's taverns and inn
As you become hired, adventure will be easier.

※ Although there are days passed, there is no particular deadline for clearing.
It is free to aim for the fastest clearance, and to be thoroughly thoroughly played.
Basically there is no game over (there is a bad end)

■■■ (Horny) Game content ■■■

Every day the city's income and expenditure report will come up to you, the town mayor.
If the deficit continues, the city's funds are exhausted or debts can not be returned ...
You, the town mayor, are caught up and are forced to pay back with your body.

Once creditors can be caught, they will prostitute until they have repaid the full amount
I will be forced to continue.

Basically all the people in prostitution are inhabitants of their own city, and everyone is familiar with the prospect.
Those who have longing for you, mayor mayor, or have a chance with pleasure
Those who were aiming, just those who just want to be a source of sexual desire, various.
Once you do the thing, their attitude towards you will change.

You can also build a horny facility such as "Futabatoba".
I can make a lot of money ... If there is something, I will be working at a store I built
It may be that.

■■■ play time · number of CG sheets etc. ■■■

One play has a volume of about 20 to 30 hours, and in multi-ending
There are many elements of recruitment.
"Strong New Game", "Rich New Game", "CG · Remembrance Full Opening"
It also implements a function to reduce the labor of orbiting play.

There are 33 horny event scenes.
Event CG has 22 basic CGs. There are more than 400 differences.

Petite voice, chupa sound, screech sounds flow in the etch scene.
* Voice is only the pant voice at the time of the erotic scene, there is no aloud reading of the speech.

■■■ About trial version ■■■

In the trial version, the early part can be played, depending on how you proceed
Up to two horny scenes can be seen.

※ Sorry for your inconvenience but before purchasing the product version, can you play trial version in your environment
Please confirm it.

※ Future bug fixes and content addition may be upgraded.
Please purchase after registering as a member so that you can re-download.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to edit your save for this game?

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, look to our ULMF translators for a full translation.

Bad buildings like slave market will reduce your support. Slave market reduce it by 20, and I have not figure out how to trigger events related to it.

'magic orb', it's the only item sold by a new merchant NPC that show up after you finish the mine boss.
I got to near the end and completely forgotten about this part... maybe that is why I cannot upgrade mayor house to level 3.
Has anyone unlock/figure out the thief quest yet?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I got to near the end and completely forgotten about this part... maybe that is why I cannot upgrade mayor house to level 3.
Has anyone unlock/figure out the thief quest yet?
Build the dance hall.

Get the father of the family of 3 hooked (he'll be there at night)

Clear the huge boulder on the way to mining village

Then you'll get a thief attack event

After that talk to the thief NPC at the bottom right table in the bar, some events and you'll be at the thieves' hideout (i.e. Kandata's hideout)

Win the first fight and lose the one against Kandata for full events
After he's raped you plenty, the thief NPC will convince him to return you to town since mayor, who's requested by the hero to look for the orb, going missing would make that hero shows up and Kandata doesn't want to fight that guy again.

And turns out the sage at home's been raped aplenty by him too and both of you become his sex slave more or less.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the red headed girl the main mage? The blue one ended up becoming my secretary.

Anyone know what to do for materials? The wood and ores don't seem to respawn.

asd^2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll wait for a full save with cg :D

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'll wait for a full save with cg :D
Might take me awhile. Atm, I never encountered a single cg. I'm thinking I did something wrong.