What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Umanori Knights ] うまのり騎士団 Princess Knight Lydia 姫騎士リディア RE149916 RJ149916

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 姫騎士リディア (looks like Sengoku Rance)

Well fuck, this sucks. I got to the 3rd boss in the dungeon once and decided to die there. The next time when I'm going to kill it and enter the boss room I get an error and the game crashes.

Any idea how to get out of the dungeon apart from dying? I'm stuck because there are no monsters that can kill me. Also this save is the furthest ahead...

XD

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone found out where the tentacle monster is located? There's a whole series of quests relating to that dungeon enemy but I haven't found a single one.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game and got the incest impregnation ending.

No idea where the gallery is nor where the tentacle monster was. The game itself is a nice diversion but a bit more help regarding the formations and unit types would have been welcome.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To add:

1. Herbs restock every day, so don't waste the opportunity to get free herbs and threads.
2. Guild hall certificate needed to enter the labyrinth from the second day onwards. Players can also buy different weapons from one of the shopkeepers at the left of the guild. Demo doesn't add the option to upgrade weapons, but the full version does.
3. Shop isn't really needed in the demo since health potions drop so often in the dungeon. It's useful for selling monster drops which haven't been used to claim the guild quest rewards.
4. Brothel opens up from the second day onwards after the event scene. Three different flowers (only the first choice is available in the brothel). The different flower colours determine how hardcore the sex is, the pay is commensurate with how far the princess is willing to go.
5. The bath in the girl's house doesn't do much as far as I can tell. If you choose to masturbate in the bedroom, that takes up a whole day so use accordingly. The village girl will peek if you do choose the scene.
6. The chimera boss has a hit and run algorithm so players need to corner it and hit it when it's open. If the endlessly regenerating slimes get too close, use the special key where necessary to do the circular attack.

Game looks pretty good so far.

If you get H from monster, you can use Z and X to switch between front and back view, nice touch.

Those formation and the use of mercenaries reminds me of Romancing SaGa 3.

In the dungeon, the lust meter is the TP Bar... lust level is determined by how long you have been H by monsters. So if you afk for a bit and come back, and your lust level is 5+, you can pick up the red flower in the brothel... but that cause the game to bug when you do it too early.

Purpose of the bath might be the mirror, you can check your vagina status...

Last edited:

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aキーで武器を振ることができます。 it says i have to press A to drew my sward but when i do nothing is happening. BTW This part from the beginning
Dungeons only.

Gonglion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game looks unfinished:

-There isn't the tentacle monster in the game but the CGs and the Quests about killing it are.
-Impossible to reach level 10 of corruption. There is the Cgs were she looks broken but it isn't unlockable in the game. (I let here being raped for 3 hours to get the corruption level to more than 1 Million and still nothing.

This game could have been some much better, it have everything of a great game but it fails to be one.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys! Wanna know...
Does anyone knows how to open the gallery???

Last edited:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't get it. How do you cure the bedridden girl? I have tons of money but nothing to do with it all.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't get it. How do you cure the bedridden girl? I have tons of money but nothing to do with it all. Cleared the dungeons on the second day.

EDIT: Apparently you need be CARRYING 100k with you and enter the house for an event to trigger.

I was selling all my stuff before and talking to everyone in town and nothing happened, so couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.

Last edited:

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another question - does anyone has a link to patched version of 2016.07.02?
Looks like I have just basic version without patches.
PM me if possible.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there anyway to get the gallery without Etigoya trick ?
It only work with the updated version and I only have the initial version - beat the game but no gallery anywhere to be found :/

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: