What's new

Under a strange light(Alexandra/Alkalannar)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Under a strange light(Alexandra/Alkalannar)

The servants seem to relax a little and there's generally agreeing murmur, with some of them even daring to look at her. A doctor lives not far from Johnson's house with the apothecary next door.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She smiles to the servants, then goes out to the doctor first, knocking at his door. She shivers a bit in the air, ears flattened and she looks back at the manor from time to time.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As she gets out of the house, the ropes wrap around her instead of following her like they did when carrying the professor. Soon an old, grouchy looking man comes to open the door for her. "What is it this time of night? Who are you?"

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"I'm Professor Johnson's assistant. There's been an..incident and he's unconscious, maybe worse. I...I came to ask for help, Doctor. Please, could you come and look at him?

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The doctor sighs. "One moment." Then he goes back inside, only to come back with a suitcase and closing the door behind him.

Alkalannar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She smiles sighing with relief and leads him back to the manor, taking him to the unconscious man. "Is there anything you want me to do while you work?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The doctor follows her and assesses the professor with a quick look, then kneels next to the bed and listens to his heart and does a few more tests. "Hmm. It seems to be nothing but exhaustion. It's not the first time he's pushed himself too hard, though it is the first time he's lost consciousness. Was there a...shock of some kind?"