What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production] [ アンホリ☆プロダクション ] UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition- (RE151650) (RJ151650)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [rpg]UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition-

I have to lure that tentacle all the way to chair?!?!?!
I have no note on the room after being taken by the skeleton -.-
What the......
Go to Tentacle stage , turn ON the generator
Go back to the Chair , Lure the Phendark. Not the Tentacle

Oh well whatever man....
I wish U goodluck
It's night here...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I have to lure that tentacle all the way to chair?!?!?!
I have no note on the room after being taken by the skeleton -.-
The Phendark is the huge guy with the mask in the stage three, the electric chair is also in the stage three, but first you must turn on the generator in stage four to be able to use the chair on the boss of the stage three

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok at first I thought the Phendark was the guy with the mask and that's who I've been luring into the chair. I turn on the lever and nothing happens...
What do you mean by stages? I think I'm only on stage 2 cause when I'm on the main menu and select the stage it's number 2, not number 3 or 4...
Then I read here that you need to check a note on the room where the skeleton takes you, but there's no freaking note ....

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

ah sorry, get confused is stage 2 where is the guy of the mask and the generator is in stage 3. The chair is also at stage 2

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

ah sorry, get confused is stage 2 where is the guy of the mask and the generator is in stage 3. The chair is also at stage 2
Ok, now that's making more sense lol.
I have finally found the note... and it wasn't on the room where the skeleton takes you.
It's in the room after the one with the lever and chair...

Edit* Ok I'm starting to understand what everyone meant. I'm the prowl now.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's new in this compared to the earlier version from october last year?

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's new in this compared to the earlier version from october last year?
There are 3 new areas and every area has a new game over scene. Once you are defeated choose to not continue the game and you will get it.

On another note, does anyone know how to unlock the fourth ending scene?

The one with Costance

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know what to do in the last zone ? I'm completely lost

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There are 3 new areas and every area has a new game over scene. Once you are defeated choose to not continue the game and you will get it.

On another note, does anyone know how to unlock the fourth ending scene?

The one with Costance
The ending D is earned at the stage three, just dodge the plant tentacle boss and then pass trhough the next rooms filled with tentacle monsters and slimes until get to the end

anyone know what to do in the last zone ? I'm completely lost

Move at the meat maze and turn blue all the stones without loss all your stamina. Each line from A to E have at least a red crystal than you must turn into blue

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be honest, I'm very surprise that you guys created a new thread for this game...
I have some reasons to tell you guys no need to create a new thread for this game:
- UnHolY SaNctuaRy was the game that we've already finished and known how to play with it.
- The story of UnHolY JaiL is a side story for UnHolY SaNctuaRy.
That's why I think it could be a waste if you guys create a new thread for UnHolY JaiL, but you guys did.

Besides, the link on this new thread actually is not mine at all. If you guys don't believe, please check my original link with the link on this thread.

alexandrep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am lost at first stage AHAHAHAH... omg someone help me!

EDIT: i found the key ¬¬

EDIT 2 : Stuck on 2 stage, what I do after we take the note with red ?

Last edited:

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Even though this game is much shorter and simpler compared to Unholy Sanctuary, I actually like it a whole lot more. It's just so much more tense, since you can't really fight back.

To be honest, I'm very surprise that you guys created a new thread for this game...
I have some reasons to tell you guys no need to create a new thread for this game:
- UnHolY SaNctuaRy was the game that we've already finished and known how to play with it.
- The story of UnHolY JaiL is a side story for UnHolY SaNctuaRy.
That's why I think it could be a waste if you guys create a new thread for UnHolY JaiL, but you guys did.

Besides, the link on this new thread actually is not mine at all. If you guys don't believe, please check my original link with the link on this thread.
It's different enough that it might as well be in a new thread. Makes organizing things simpler, no?

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out the password to open the gate in Stage 4?

No clue what the Japanese is saying so I'm not sure what the secret code is.

Lyncs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the code. Credit to rayearth for brute forcing it. Though I'd still like a logical explanation for the solution if someone can provide it.

I figured out one digit and its correct location, then I brute force guessed the other two. Its:

ktrg

Reputation score

Talk to the kid in A-4. He gives you a piece of paper with 3 symbols on it. That's the pin to the exit. Failing checks to moonrunes comprehension, you might at least recognize that the 3 symbols are different, so with 10 possible values, you're left with 720 possible combinations to try. Brute force it in the most reasonable fashion and you'll be about 200-300 tries in before you find the right key.

If you want to try and think about it a bit, here are the key details/dairy entries.

B-5 (Middle symbol)
The booze I stole from the jailor, which I'd been enjoying each night, got found and I was sent to the torture chair in prison room 3 to be disciplined. It was like hell... my pain isn't dying down at all.

C-5 (Map room)
Basically gives you locations for 7 and 4.

D-5
The inmate I shared a cell with got taken to prison room 1 and never came back. He probably got executed.

E-5
Me and the guy in prison room 8 hit it off together in the workshop, hiding from the jailer, just chatting idle. We're living a life like this but this guy seems to have something to enjoy, waiting at his cell. Wonder what the hell he's up to.

At this point, maybe after some exploration, you should realize where 1, 3, 4, 7, 8 are located, and deduce the layout/pattern for number assignment. BTW, I thought prison room 8's fun stuffs was the butt chair. It was not the butt chair... That's not a prisoner's room. =(

From top to bottom along the right side are prison cells 1, 2, 3, 4; then from bottom to top along the left side are prison cells 5, 6, 7, 8. The symbols outside these doors should correspond to 283.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's the code. Credit to rayearth for brute forcing it. Though I'd still like a logical explanation for the solution if someone can provide it.
The logical explanation is that the code the boy gives you has the 3 numbers, in one of the cells it gives you 2 examples of numbers using 7 and 4. Each of the numbers has an extra line through them or in 3 case is turned to look like a w.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it helped that the digit+location I figured out using the runes and notes was 8 so it didn't take that long to guess the other two. It helps that the roaming boss doesn't go down to the exit room from what I can figure. I could have gone back up the level to map out maybe one or both of the code runes but I really didn't want to get owned by that boss.

ktrg

Reputation score

The logical explanation is that the code the boy gives you has the 3 numbers, in one of the cells it gives you 2 examples of numbers using 7 and 4. Each of the numbers has an extra line through them or in 3 case is turned to look like a w.
I tried counting strokes, angles, and other attempts at shape analysis to see if I could fit a pattern (before I tried solving the Japanese)... Add an extra line huh... Well, I feel like I've wasted my time.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried counting strokes, angles, and other attempts at shape analysis to see if I could fit a pattern (before I tried solving the Japanese)... Add an extra line huh... Well, I feel like I've wasted my time.
Nope, I did the EXACT same thing...spent a good 10 minutes counting, recounting and so forth. Went back to the room with the map, looked at the 2 numbers he had examples of......banged my head on my desk.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where to get the red key?

I've been through zone 5, but I can't find it.

I also managed to free the kid without the red key...? if that's how it works

Nm, I found it. Needed that magic thing.

Last edited: