What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production] [ アンホリ☆プロダクション ] UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition- (RE151650) (RJ151650)

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [rpg]UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition-

Hey guys, sorry for changing to the subject and be the first unhappy person suffering with bugs, but I tried to solve this myself, and couldn't do it :confused:.

The bug is, my game either does not open, or open and closes immediately. The thing is, my game worked fine the first time I opened it, but after I tried to do it with VNR (visual novel reader) to see if the translations would work fine, it glitched out and I've been unable to play it since.

Does anybody know in what engine is the game made? If it has any temporary or saved files outside the main game folder? And the same thing for VNR?

Thanks in advance, and sorry to be a bother.

PS: I'm in jap locale, though not format (never needed it to play any jap h-game);
PS2: I don't have a copy of UnHoly Sanctuary to see if it'll/d work.

Edit: Apparently, I'm the only one with this bug, screw me I guess.

Last edited:

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup, that works, thanks :)

So, found that broken cross at D4, but can't interact with it...
Yup, still stuck :(
Really wish i could help you more mate :(.

Unfortunately I am not all that good at this myself just yet. But I am glad I helped a bit at least :)

R

Ryka

Where exactly does it autosave?

Does it autosave at the Grandfather Clocks or elsewhere?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any time you open a door with a key and enter into a new area, it saves. On the title screen, the top option always starts you from the beginning. The second from the top lets you select an area to start from.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where exactly does it autosave?

Does it autosave at the Grandfather Clocks or elsewhere?
There no save in this game - you just finish level(6 in total), unlock next one, and next time you can begin from the start of the last unlocked level(2nd option in menu you can choose between levels)

R

Ryka

It never saves on my game then. When I open the next area, assuming the masked giant, and tentacle sponges are in the second level, and the dominatrix is the third level, the game just refuses to save and I cannot start from any areas as a result after being defeated.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Then press up up down down left right left right b a on the title screen and start from whatever area you were defeated on.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It never saves on my game then. When I open the next area, assuming the masked giant, and tentacle sponges are in the second level, and the dominatrix is the third level, the game just refuses to save and I cannot start from any areas as a result after being defeated.
I'm glad it's not just me who has this problem. I've never been able to save in this game, the level select doesn't allow me to choose anything other than level 1.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Then press up up down down left right left right b a on the title screen and start from whatever area you were defeated on.
Did this key code to unlock everything in the game's??:confused:

R

Ryka

I have tried the code, and it set Marianne off cutely.

But alas, it still wouldn't let me choose the different areas via the second option. This tells me that it might have some anti-piracy measure set in place.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have tried the code, and it set Marianne off cutely.

But alas, it still wouldn't let me choose the different areas via the second option. This tells me that it might have some anti-piracy measure set in place.
What exactly game are You playing anyway?
All other didn't have the problem like You describe
Are we even playing the same game here.....?

R

Ryka

I was speaking of the main character. If you do the aforementioned code, the pink haired main character of the game pops up, indicating the code worked.

But the stage select, and any collections for the effect of saving, are not earned. There is no way to cheat it and no way to earn it.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm glad it's not just me who has this problem. I've never been able to save in this game, the level select doesn't allow me to choose anything other than level 1.
Uncheck the Read-only attribute of the game files. Maybe. ;)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what to do with the chair and lever? I've searched all the other rooms but there are no other switches to turn that thing on.

This game might as well be an old point and click adventure with the all the non-intuitive solutions they expect you figure out through trial and error.

EDIT: Or am I supposed to get to the 3rd level first? Because the walkthrough said I'm supposed to do something with the note but I tried the bunk at the beginning and there's no key.

Last edited:

Iyanden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those having issues with the game saving or using the cheat code. Try dropping this file in your game location (same place the .exe is). It's my file after the code was used and I haven't had any issues relaunching the game to check the scenes.

Attachments

R

Ryka

I attempted to do the read-only method, but I got scared I might compromise it. I know I am ill-informed but it is better safe to be sorry.

The new save replacement method worked like a charm though.

I have a new conundrum. I have managed to do it once, but I am unsure how. How do you bypass the purple zombies that do not have the bishounen properties? The zombies debuting (in this game) in the Dominatrix/Code Numbers/Maps Level?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a new conundrum. I have managed to do it once, but I am unsure how. How do you bypass the purple zombies that do not have the bishounen properties? The zombies debuting (in this game) in the Dominatrix/Code Numbers/Maps Level?
You can hit key Z during running to dash, it possible to bypass most of foes like this but drain stamina

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what to do with the chair and lever? I've searched all the other rooms but there are no other switches to turn that thing on.

This game might as well be an old point and click adventure with the all the non-intuitive solutions they expect you figure out through trial and error.

EDIT: Or am I supposed to get to the 3rd level first? Because the walkthrough said I'm supposed to do something with the note but I tried the bunk at the beginning and there's no key.
First in area 2 go to room D-2, you will find a small pen shaped item. After picking that item up, go to room C-5 and use it on the wall. This will give you a small paper note, now walk to room A-4 and hide under the table next to the milking machine, you will find a blue key that will open the door in room D-1 and grant you access to area 3. When you are in area 3 go to room C-1 where you will find a lever that will power up a generator. You can now finally use the electric chair in zone 2 room C-4 to kill the masked guy and get the key to area 4.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First in area 2 go to room D-2, you will find a small pen shaped item. After picking that item up, go to room C-5 and use it on the wall. This will give you a small paper note, now walk to room A-4 and hide under the table next to the milking machine, you will find a blue key that will open the door in room D-1 and grant you access to area 3. When you are in area 3 go to room C-1 where you will find a lever that will power up a generator. You can now finally use the electric chair in zone 2 room C-4 to kill the masked guy and get the key to area 4.
Ahhh.... that explains it then. I was looking in the wrong place for the key.

Thanks a million! :eek:

mikehunt1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a way of saving the blonde haired boy locked in the prison?