What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production] [ アンホリ☆プロダクション ] UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition- (RE151650) (RJ151650)

mikehunt1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [rpg]UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition-

also in case anyone didn't know, if you're sprinting you can press Z to duck past enemies

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

HEY JAIL.

YOU NO MAKE GAME IN ENGLISH. I NO BUY YOU GAME.

I spent 100$ on Arkham Knight, and I've only been through it twice yet. Give me a reason to spend money and I will.

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How the hell do i quote myself o_O, anyways ill just retype it all:
Anyone can post a walkthrough of unholy jail? I cant find that red key that everyone's talking about (is it even in the red area?). Also I forgot where that file (the one that lets you excavate the wall) is; can someone remind me which room its in? Lastly, you get the blue key under the bed when you read the note from the wall, does that have to do with the endings? It doesnt seem right getting a blue key in the red rooms Anyways, any help will be appreciated, thanks.
Also: in the walkthrough can someone tell me how to get the different endings? Cause i have no idea how the exp factors into that :p

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

HEY JAIL.

YOU NO MAKE GAME IN ENGLISH. I NO BUY YOU GAME.

I spent 100$ on Arkham Knight, and I've only been through it twice yet. Give me a reason to spend money and I will.
did he get mad at foreigners again?

Discard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega link anyone? The one before is not available...

I feel sorry for the author, if I had the money I would had paid for the game instead.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mega link anyone? The one before is not available...

I feel sorry for the author, if I had the money I would had paid for the game instead.
No, and I really wanna buy it, but no english, alas.

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its only 20 dollars o_O

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in website the game update 1.1 with file zip
but don't know passcode who know pls help

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in website the game update 1.1 with file zip
but don't know passcode who know pls help
He said where the password is with the file download, which no longer works it seems.

※解凍パスコードはUHSパッケージ版取扱説明書トップページ右下に書いてあります。

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyways, back on my old question. Tell me if theres anything wrong: After going to the second stage; go to Find the file in D-4 (? its the room on the far left), then run to B-4 (the room with the skeleton on the ground) and click up when on the bones, get caught (or run to A-3), hide under bed, get blue key, open room in D-1, leads to sewers.
Ok now that im in the damn sewers: How the f*** do i get past them tentacles (the moving ones and non moving ones)? I have a feeling it was mentioned before but i just want to clarify...:confused:

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyways, back on my old question. Tell me if theres anything wrong: After going to the second stage; go to Find the file in D-4 (? its the room on the far left), then run to B-4 (the room with the skeleton on the ground) and click up when on the bones, get caught (or run to A-3), hide under bed, get blue key, open room in D-1, leads to sewers.
Ok now that im in the damn sewers: How the f*** do i get past them tentacles (the moving ones and non moving ones)? I have a feeling it was mentioned before but i just want to clarify...:confused:
In sewer? 1.You must no run. 2.If its tentacles go to water quickly sit down.
..when people actually learn to read the thread:confused:

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well anyways thanks, what about the big boss man in stage 3 (not a man, but you know the huge tentacle dude)?

EDIT: Also, is there anyway to continue where you left off? I think someone mentioned the grandfather clock but so far i only saw one... That code thing (up) (up)(down) (down) (left) (right) (left) (right) (a) (b) doesnt seem to do anything too :(

Last edited:

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well anyways thanks, what about the big boss man in stage 3 (not a man, but you know the huge tentacle dude)?
Tentacle dude? in sewer? You must lure him away and close him in far part of the sewer(there are lever that can open/close northeast part of it).

EDIT: Also, is there anyway to continue where you left off? I think someone mentioned the grandfather clock but so far i only saw one... That code thing (up) (up)(down) (down) (left) (right) (left) (right) (a) (b) doesnt seem to do anything too :(
There no save in this game - you just finish level(6 in total), unlock next one, and next time you can begin from the start of the last unlocked level(2nd option in menu you can choose between levels)
..that was only 2 pages below, next time read the god dammit thread..

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i did, but that was some time ago, so i forgot, sorry sheesh ><...
i though someone said there was a save or something with a password...
anyways, turns out yeah i found that lever you were talking bout and the generator too and got past the big guy with the spikes on his back (electrocution hell yeah!).
but there a boy (or girl) stuck in a room and i cant see to open it :(
theres something with a code on the paper he (she?) gave me and i think it has to do with the room e-3 cus there are three blinking lights. I think someone mentioned that there are over 300 combinations (wtf), so which ones right? Based off my math, its not as easy as just turning on one and messing with the other two, because the combinations 123 and 321 are different :confused:

Oh yeah I tried the room number btw, turns out they dont work, haha :(
nvm i reread the tread :( shoulda done that in the first place heh

Last edited:

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link was posted before, its a few pages back.
Anyone can tell me where the darndest red key is? Ive looked all over and i have the cross thingy, but i cant find it. Theres something in jap when you go to room d-1 and theres a painting that doesnt grope you (haha, something new). Does it have to do with that?
Thanks all again.:)

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The link was posted before, its a few pages back.
Anyone can tell me where the darndest red key is? Ive looked all over and i have the cross thingy, but i cant find it. Theres something in jap when you go to room d-1 and theres a painting that doesnt grope you (haha, something new). Does it have to do with that?
Thanks all again.:)
There bunch false keys and amulets, after gathering cross use your magic orb thing near them to revive true one, you need both key and amulet to finish the game (ending B), for ending A you must return to previous level and give amulet to boy then return to open level 6

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that if you dont give the amulet to the boy, you get ending D, not B. Is there some way to get B/C? And in A, she dies?!:eek:

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems that if you dont give the amulet to the boy, you get ending D, not B. Is there some way to get B/C? And in A, she dies?!:eek:
Not quite...

Ending A - Give amulet to the boy, use the red key to get out of the 5th area (proceed through the following 6th area for the ending).

Ending B - Don't give the amulet to the boy, use the red key to get out of the 5th area (no 6th area, ending through the first door).

Ending C - Escape through the 3rd area sewer with low H count (I don't know the exact number).

Ending D - Escape through the 3rd area sewer with a high H count (Just to be safe I did 100+ and got it).

I don't know exactly when, but the door to the sewer does permanently lock if you go far enough the other way (maybe getting the red key is the trigger?). So basically just go left out of area 2 for endings A and B, and right out of area 2 for endings C and D.

poop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a exp of only 50 and left through the left, w/o giving the amulet to the boy and got ending D? I got out of 5 but didnt go to 6 :p
How exactly do you get out of the sewers anyways? I can find another lever (besides the one that turns on the generator) but the green key doesnt open the door.