What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Well it should be right before the last boss if it's after the necromancer/death(I don't really know the specifics for this save since i haven't tried it myself,but that should be it).
Thank you, gonna try it later :D

gravedigger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG can someone put this S.. on Mediafire i try to downloading this 16-times and always interrupt.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OMG can someone put this S.. on Mediafire i try to downloading this 16-times and always interrupt.
The creator hates it when people upload to anywhere else and has promised retaliation if it happens.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's not like he can threaten stopping development of the game now.

Cyborg-

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with hentai.

Once you defeat the final boss, the game then shows the main character looking at the castle from far away.

Then, the next cg shows her with tears.

That's about it...
Would you mind uploading the post-game CGs? For the love of god I can't beat the stupid magician -.-

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with hentai.

Once you defeat the final boss, the game then shows the main character looking at the castle from far away.

Then, the next cg shows her with tears.

That's about it...
I guess she knew half of the people you fight in the castle. Or maybe just the dead guy you see in the room before the final boss. Eitherway... Yeesh.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess she knew half of the people you fight in the castle. Or maybe just the dead guy you see in the room before the final boss. Eitherway... Yeesh.
Is there anything actually in that room, or is it just an empty room that you go through after beating the necromancer?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I think the CG with tears is just her way of saying how crappy and hastily put together the end of this game was. I wouldn't say it was a masterpiece throughout...but, up until the last boss or two, it was a pretty well done game. Especially the G/O animation for the last boss....not sexy at all really. Oh well, at least we can finally put a lid on this one and call it done.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there anything actually in that room, or is it just an empty room that you go through after beating the necromancer?

It is essentially just an empty room. Though a point of interest being the dead guy in the pic.

After that there is a save point, and then the final boss.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would you mind uploading the post-game CGs? For the love of god I can't beat the stupid magician -.-
If you want to beat her, here's a few tips:

In the first round, she has 3 spells. Fireball, firebolt, and lighting bolt.
Fireball is the easiest to avoid and best way to land hits on her, she floats a good distance off the ground so it's easy to tell when she's doing it. Firebolt and lighting bolt are both done when she's barely off the ground. The only difference is that lighting bolt is done instantly while she charges firebolt.
Firebolt most be jumped over, while lighting must be ducked.

She teleports all over the place and will sometimes be off screen. If you can't see her, act as if she's doing lighting bolt and duck. You can always change it up if it's one of the others. If she's close to you and using one of the bolts, try to limit yourself to 2 hits before she fires her spell. Get greedy and you may not have time to dodge firebolt.

In round 2, she have 2 new spells. A slow creeping ice spell and a big light spell.
She still have 3 patterns now, she combine the fire spells so be ready to jump after the fireball. She combine the new ice spell with the lighting spell, get some distance and wait til lighting is over to jump over ice. Then there's the solo lighting, good for getting in a few whacks. Now the light spell is the biggest pain with her summon two of those M guys. Best way to deal with this is, to get one to start swinging at you then run towards the other one til he starts swinging. Finally run back to the first and use your kick move to bounce over him and get out of the spell range. It's an instant kill, and will kill the 2 M guys as well. If they survive, things will get tough for you so make sure they die.

After that, it's still mostly luck and some quick thinking and moving. good luck

edit: oh yeah, it's harder to do but safer if you pull it off. If she appears close to you, use your kick move to bounce over her and just wail on her. She won't turn around so you'll be safe from her spells. however, it's a big gamble.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

You can also use your teleport to get behind her, though keep in mind during her 2nd phase she 'will' turn around before launching her second spell

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Use a download manager like "Free Download Manager", there are others. Just search on downloads.net or pcworld, or some other software review site.

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The wait is over, the disappoint has begun. *slowly walks away saddened by the outcome of the game*

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty easy for a final game boss in a japanese game, you can sort of juke the boss into doing the lightning. Using the left shift key (teleport) is a must for dodging the summons until the bomb goes off and kills them. It is also required for dodging the firewave. Her patterns are not very random so it's not too hard, but the hard part is being consistent for a long time because she has alot of hp, invulnerable time.

BTW I was thinking that there would be a stage 3 for the boss. Any how what you get after the final boss is pretty disappointing but overall a very good game. :D

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I actually had more trouble with the necromancer because he has a lot of lunging summons at the second stage and his slash attack ends up randomly appearing at times. The final boss at least has a set pattern somewhat and isn't so much of a summon whore that you have to constantly fight enemies from different sides.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I actually had more trouble with the necromancer because he has a lot of lunging summons at the second stage and his slash attack ends up randomly appearing at times. The final boss at least has a set pattern somewhat and isn't so much of a summon whore that you have to constantly fight enemies from different sides.
Hmm well necromancer is actually preety easy to beat...I managed to beat him with only 2 hits taken,and that was due to my screwups at times when everything should have happened as planned but failed to do so,so i guess it should be possible to beat him withouth a single hit taken,but i just did not want to redo that fight again...Good timing in this fight does wonders(especially in his second phase when he spams those jumping zombies...you have to make a compromise between running from Necro's slashes and killing zombies,but the easiest way to do so is to just keep yourself near the corner of the room...Don't bother trying to kill all the zombies except while running away from Necro's huge forward slash).Also it is desirable to enter this fight with enough crystals for at least 2 of those cross attacks(using them in Necro's second phase speeds thing up a lot).

Reputation score

First off, KHTA and Gryphose. Thank you both for your advice, it helped me to beat the mage after a few tries doing it on my own.

My reaction to the ending...mixed at best. It was pretty much up-to-par with the endings of the early Castlevania games. Even though I would have liked a little bit more, I can't judge it too harshly because I don't read Japanese and so, I'm not getting the full experience.

The GoA for the final boss. I loved the first part, hated the second part, but I liked the Game Over Screen. Though I do like the Mind Break fetish to a reasonable degree, the second part did nothing for me. Even though it would have taken more time for the animations, I would have rather preferred the mage summoning a magical collar to fasten around Marianne's neck, the collar would make her into an obedient pet. This way, no ryona and it still ties into the Game Over Screen.

But still, my favorite boss will always be the third boss.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First off, KHTA and Gryphose. Thank you both for your advice, it helped me to beat the mage after a few tries doing it on my own.

My reaction to the ending...mixed at best. It was pretty much up-to-par with the endings of the early Castlevania games. Even though I would have liked a little bit more, I can't judge it too harshly because I don't read Japanese and so, I'm not getting the full experience.

The GoA for the final boss. I loved the first part, hated the second part, but I liked the Game Over Screen. Though I do like the Mind Break fetish to a reasonable degree, the second part did nothing for me. Even though it would have taken more time for the animations, I would have rather preferred the mage summoning a magical collar to fasten around Marianne's neck, the collar would make her into an obedient pet. This way, no ryona and it still ties into the Game Over Screen.

But still, my favorite boss will always be the third boss.
i presume that anything sufficiently evil to control the rest of the evil cast they would have to comparatively brutal