Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Wait, its done being made?

Well, I'll be damned.

lolfro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

alot of monsters on his website, i did not see make it to this game, seems like rushed to finish, ah well.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

obviously he rushed. he was left alone with the project and got a family to care now. does anyone need more reason to leave games behind?

if he was going to sell the game in the end then i would say he did a bad thing just finishing like this but since he planned all along to make it free. and even though left alone did all he could to finish the actual project even if it wasnt completed as he actually planned it i think at least a bit of respect he deserve.

though talking for myself if he were to continue with it even if it takes him another year i would still wait for it haha unlike a lot of projects this one was quite solid

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well it's not like he can threaten stopping development of the game now.
^This, we don't need to download from that shit-hole site anymore. Someone throw up a torrent and let the fun begin!

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It looks like the corpse in the empty room is Alucard's, haha.
And the last boss's teleport/laugh/fireball style is very reminiscent of Dracula. Of course I don't remember Dracula having a super instant kill attack that blows up 80% of the room ^_^;

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It would probably be preferred if we still respect the owner's wishes of not uploading the game to any other site. He did mention that he was planning to release a full final release after 5-6 months and I'd like it if that version is still available to everyone.

On another note, it was quite amusing that this game should end right before Ragnarok 2 gets released for the OBT (Since, you know, almost everything in the game referenced to Ragnarok Online).

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

It looks like the corpse in the empty room is Alucard's, haha.
And the last boss's teleport/laugh/fireball style is very reminiscent of Dracula. Of course I don't remember Dracula having a super instant kill attack that blows up 80% of the room ^_^;
Dracula in Order of Ecclesia have one instant kill attack that he will use if you don't finish him fast enough in his final phase :D

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can somebody post the game? the link will not let me download it.

tzeshern

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try to download again later. The author does not let us publish the game to other links

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He did mention that he was planning to release a full final release after 5-6 months and I'd like it if that version is still available to everyone.
100% agreement.

Let's give him a year or so before we give his policy the finger.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone, got the file save for after/before each boss (for the newest update), or the save file for older version works? Thanks :D

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, can't beat the last boss just yet. Still getting past her patterns. But here, to all those who want complete save files.

Each Folder has a save file, just copy and paste each file into the Unholy sanctuary when you want to play from that save point.

All "Boss" files are before a Boss fight.

"Boss A" files are after that Boss Fight.

"Final Boss" should be obvious in content.

Attachments

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, it's finally over. I can still remember how impressed with Unholy Sanctuary when I first played it, as it was one of the first H-games I've started playing. To this day I still think it's one of the best platformer h-games done right; in a very well-known universe (Castlevania x Ragnarok).

Alas, it saddens me to hear that there will be no more updates to the game. As for my opinion on the ending; I believe it goes without saying that it could have been better, but let's not forget that many works in progress are deserted without even a proper ending, so I'd say this could have been worse. I do think the game could have done much more and had immense potential, but at the very least we can hope that a good spin-off or even a popularization of this genre will be seen.

Kudos to Hatahata; it was a great ride while it lasted.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It was all in all a nice game. For a hentai game at least, I'd say the gameplay is top tier, especially compared to other 'platformers' in the market that are absolute rubbish. Really, most things about this game impress me overall.

I hope to see more from the creator, I'm sure he could make another game of this quality.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

its a nice game. good gameplay. hentai content is ... hardly existent.
i'd like to compare this game to kurovadis to some point, seeing that the focus is not hentai.
kurovadis wins in every way (even hentai), but that's perhaps the reason it is worth some money.

i have one big complaint about unholy sanctuary. there is absolutely no reason to play this, when there are so many castlevania games... the castlevania games lack hentai content, no question about it. but unholy sanctuary doesn't compensate for the lack of hentai, cause it lacks hentai. therefore no improvement on castevania gameplay.

kurovadis on the other hand felt like mega man with new stylish fighting moves. so there was some kind of improvement of the mega man gameplay. though it felt like those new mega man zero XYZ2777TURBODELUXERPGTHATISNOTMEGAMANANYMORE (yeah i dont like them) versions on nintendoDS.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its a nice game. good gameplay. hentai content is ... hardly existent.
i'd like to compare this game to kurovadis to some point, seeing that the focus is not hentai.
kurovadis wins in every way (even hentai), but that's perhaps the reason it is worth some money.

i have one big complaint about unholy sanctuary. there is absolutely no reason to play this, when there are so many castlevania games... the castlevania games lack hentai content, no question about it. but unholy sanctuary doesn't compensate for the lack of hentai, cause it lacks hentai. therefore no improvement on castevania gameplay.

kurovadis on the other hand felt like mega man with new stylish fighting moves. so there was some kind of improvement of the mega man gameplay. though it felt like those new mega man zero XYZ2777TURBODELUXERPGTHATISNOTMEGAMANANYMORE (yeah i dont like them) versions on nintendoDS.
Wait... how exactly does Unholy Sanctuary "lack" hentai. Every enemy except the skeleton, picture frame, ghost thing, and bat have no real game over rape animation. Everything else does. I don't see the lack at all only thing kuro had over the H animations was that you didn't have to die for them to play.