What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Looks like there's going to be a savepoint and warp-to-level system, as well as re-drawn CGs, new voices, an added scene, and a poll for the next monster once this update comes out.

Noice.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the author decided to return to it? :eek:

Thank goodness! The game has such amazing potential, hated to see how the 'final' version turned out :(

Very good news indeed :D

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys. In case you haven't noticed, he just updated the trial version. Has a few new pictures but has no levels past the first boss. Can't understand japanese so I don't know when he plans on releasing anything or what he plans to do next (like another demo or final commercial release).

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is this trial version on his blog? All I can find is the complete version 1.01

OWMG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is this trial version on his blog? All I can find is the complete version 1.01
Click on the image below the menu bar/tab that contain the picture of the two main character where it says "Unholy Sanctuary Complate Ver." then it should take you to the download page

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I must be really blind, but I can't find a link to anything except a site with "Unholy Sanctuary Complete ver." Which has 1.01 on it. Unless 1.01 is the new release being talked about.

mkvenner14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, you're not alone. Took me a while to notice that you have to click the picture that says Unholy Sanctuary Complate Ver. to get the new thing, not the link off to the side.

catnip513

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is only one thing I will say about this development .... it's ... so ... BEAUTIFUL!!! :eek:

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Interesting. Some loss scenes are different from the old game in more than just the CG. For instance, check out the non-boss tentacle plant, especially the audio.

Losing lets you restart with more extra lives and subweapon uses.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting. Some loss scenes are different from the old game in more than just the CG. For instance, check out the non-boss tentacle plant, especially the audio.

Losing lets you restart with more extra lives and subweapon uses.
The only thing I'm sad about is losing the original first stage BG music, I loved that song. In all, this is one hell of an improvement to an already fantastic game. New CG, added layouts, redone voices, and the new first boss music is pretty awesome.

If he asks for money for the complete version once it's done, I'll definitely pay.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I missing something here?

So I downloaded the 1.01 version, Copied my old saves over to the new folder and lose to some of the bosses, I didn't see any of the new CGs.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing something here?

So I downloaded the 1.01 version, Copied my old saves over to the new folder and lose to some of the bosses, I didn't see any of the new CGs.
The download link for the new version is the banner image showing the game's "Complate Ver.", not the download link from the side.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay just FYI. The new 'complete version' that is described is the first level only, though all monsters now have a 'game over' screen.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay just FYI. The new 'complete version' that is described is the first level only, though all monsters now have a 'game over' screen.
That's because it's only a trial of the complete version. He's still redoing the rest of the game.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got to love the stage selection option, less saves to copy and paste when you want to redo bosses ^^

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every enemy has a unique GO screen so far except for the falling spikes and bird enemies; those two share the generic GO, and the 3 worm-CGs also share the same screen (of just 1 worm, unfortunately).

Still, it's clear that the maker of this game put their time into it- it's awesome to see a game continue after a long break (looking at you, Hounds/Nanocrisis).

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Holy Shit!I just saw that he's remaking this game.Thank god that this wasn't abandoned like Nanocrisis.
And this is the new armored enemy he was talking about:

Last edited:
R

Ryka

The download link takes me to some weird japanese Yahoo site with like.... an icon that I swear I have seen in the Windows 95 era.

Edit: I figured it out. I was just lost in translation...