ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

it's similar to mega it downloads though without a download bar

R

Ryka

Actually, I just clicked the down arror when taken to the yahoo downloader.

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy Shit!I just saw that he's remaking this game.
This fills me with great joy, hopefully slimes get more than a single tunnel this time around.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This fills me with great joy, hopefully slimes get more than a single tunnel this time around.
Nope,he's remaking the game with redrawn sprites and Game Over CGs,and he's going to add a new GameOver CG to almost every enemy that had the regular "Death" CG.Sprites will be of somewhat higher resolution,and I think that the remake will be commercial.But I don't care,I'm still gonna support him and buy his new remade Unholy Sanctuary.

Last edited:

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy Shit!I just saw that he's remaking this game.Thank god that this wasn't abandoned like Nanocrisis.
And this is the new armored enemy he was talking about:
Oh god, what GO are we going to get with this one? Hopefully no guro, I am so sick of splatter school.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The first thing that came to my mind is the armor using his youknowwhat to do her.

Though, IMO, there are better things you could do with that boss.
-Him violating her with shield spikes
-Him summoning smaller armor enemies and having them do her
-Him pulling out some sex toys to mess with her

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seeing how the dinosaur boss had its minion interact and not itself, it may be that this boss doesn't do anything directly either.

I don't know how I'd feel if it were guro; the H-scenes in this game were fairly tame, and it wouldn't exactly fit in with the rest of the gameplay, not to mention it being a turn-off to many people.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh god, what GO are we going to get with this one? Hopefully no guro, I am so sick of splatter school.
What I'd like to see is the armor open up, something coming out and yanking her inside, followed by a cutaway showing her bound and being violated by various sex toys.

Something like the GO CG for the first boss of Dungeon Chronicle.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So far Unholy Sanctuary hasn't really had any real guro, so I'm not too worried. After the dungeon area I don't see why he'd start now.

megaurelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's so over-the-top looking, I half expect there to be a little fluffy bunny inside, controlling it

Norus

Reputation score

I vaguely remember the developer saying he wanted to avoid any guro or extreme content in his game. That was one of the things that interested me in the first place as I have a low threshold for that kind of content, but most GOR games have them in some form.

sirdarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there's a version of this guy without blood on his twitter somewhere so I don't think the blooded version is going to be in the final game.

Since we're all guessing what the rapes going to be, I'd like to say that it'll involve some vore , either with his shield or armour.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there's a version of this guy without blood on his twitter somewhere so I don't think the blooded version is going to be in the final game.

Since we're all guessing what the rapes going to be, I'd like to say that it'll involve some vore , either with his shield or armour.
I don't know about that. There's tons of blood in this game, just it's safe to say she won't be involved in it. Which is one of the things I love about this game, only 1 monster in this entire game tries to actually kill her. All the rest are like "Hot priest chick? Score! We're having fun tonight!" and choose to capture, rape, and keep as a sex slave instead.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe that the bloodless version is the early version of his sprite/etc.

Because, what's Bloody Knight without his blood? :D

Reputation score

I don't know about that. There's tons of blood in this game, just it's safe to say she won't be involved in it. Which is one of the things I love about this game, only 1 monster in this entire game tries to actually kill her. All the rest are like "Hot priest chick? Score! We're having fun tonight!" and choose to capture, rape, and keep as a sex slave instead.
At least she seems to be enjoying herself in the plant ending.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least she seems to be enjoying herself in the plant ending.
Well, she didn't really die per say. More like assimilated. I meant the ghost like things carrying the shields that chokes and drain her life you find later in the game.

sirdarth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found some more images posted over on the twitter.
It's not much, just two demonstrating some of the armored guy's attacks.

Ones a swing and the other is a thrust that's ment to emit a shockwave attack.

Again sorry it's not much.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What the defferent between ver1.01 and complete version?