What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production ] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Ohnoesbunnies

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Has anyone been able to buy this with PayPal? On the English DL Site anyway?

I'm not sure they'd let me. When my next pay comes in I've been hoping to snag this and other RoR games seen on the forum through... PayPal. They have a hard habit of not allowing these types of things be purchased through them.

:(

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to buy this with PayPal? On the English DL Site anyway?

I'm not sure they'd let me. When my next pay comes in I've been hoping to snag this and other RoR games seen on the forum through... PayPal. They have a hard habit of not allowing these types of things be purchased through them.

:(
you have to buy points with paypal and use the points to buy the game

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone got a dl or link already? i had an internet connection problem the past days or a week. I missed a lot of this page already.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You missed a lot of a lot, apparently.

The author has made a request that the game not be reuploaded anywhere else. Go directly to the blog to get the game.
No seriously. Do NOT reupload it on another site.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a dl or link already? i had an internet connection problem the past days or a week. I missed a lot of this page already.
I can't post a link directly to the download, but I wonder if I can post the names of the blogs that has the download.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You missed a lot of a lot, apparently.

The author has made a request that the game not be reuploaded anywhere else. Go directly to the blog to get the game.
No seriously. Do NOT reupload it on another site.
Just to make sure:
Toxic, you have noticed that you CANNOT get the game from the author's blog, right? You have to buy it from DLsite.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh fuck me, he was talking about pirating the game? Oh durr, that sure made me look like an asshole, didn't it

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't post a link directly to the download, but I wonder if I can post the names of the blogs that has the download.
is it possible to pm me a link or a blog or something?

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome game! I got it from Japanese DLsite, because I don't trust the english one too much since they took down Vitamin Quest and I didn't get anything back. Like "ok, well, this guy no longer wants his game here, so...you are screwed, no refund, no points, nothing".

Anyway, loved this game, though I liked the dot scenes a lot more than the CG, in fact, just the main character design and animation was bouncy awesomeness. Just one thing. I've been reading through this forum but I'm still not clear about what's new when you save the girls. I read you get different levels and bosses, I got the levels, but the only new boss I got was the colossal armor, after that was the Death guy and the girl I thought was supposed to be possessed/evil Constance...and no extra scenes/CG besides the spider. So if someone could sum up exactly what you get, it would be nice, since this forum has 70+ pages and lots of "please share/no, you retard".

Like I read around here...this game really needs a gallery mode or something to tell you when you got every scene, cg, stage, everything.

PD: I'd like to play more games like this one, played a few already, but probably I'm missing more. Recommendations? I saw Nagai Yamiji, but i'm not entirely convinced yet, any good? Thanks!

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah :D
no share, no share ,no share

we can't buy so we want your fackin share , but

it looks like the hungry GUYS catched a big cake and they want to eat it alone
they are sitting at the corner and bite the cake rapidly :D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah :D
no share, no share ,no share

we can't buy so we want your fackin share , but

it looks like the hungry GUYS catched a big cake and they want to eat it alone
they are sitting at the corner and bite the cake rapidly :D
Or you can search by yourself using google... it's not that hard...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Some seriously stupid and lazy people here...

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So if someone could sum up exactly what you get, it would be nice, since this forum has 70+ pages and lots of "please share/no, you retard".

PD: I'd like to play more games like this one, played a few already, but probably I'm missing more. Recommendations? I saw Nagai Yamiji, but i'm not entirely convinced yet, any good? Thanks!
Basically, that's what you get for the good route. A different set of stages, a new boss, a couple of different CGs, and a different ending.

As for similar games, Nagai Yamiji is hardly the same with Unholy Sanctuary, since it's more closer to Kurovadis. Not to mention Nagai Yamiji's insane platforming was a massive turn-off (for me).

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there are some guys that have good condition at internet service provide , state , country , for that the google maybe easier to find out a " strange game":eek:

then guy thinks others are all stupids, lazy, is that fucking funny ? :eek:

okay, just bite your cake alone and laugh at us like a clown , happy guy :eek:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

there are some guys that have good condition at internet service provide , state , country , for that the google maybe easier to find out a " strange game":eek:

then guy thinks others are all stupids, lazy, is that fucking funny ? :eek:

okay, just bite your cake alone and laugh at us like a clown , happy guy :eek:
Took all of 30 seconds to find a download :rolleyes: