What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Unko morimori maru ] [ うんこモリモリ丸 ] Taimamiko Monogatari 退魔巫女物語+おまけ (RE134905) (RJ134905)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女物語 RJ134905

I guess I will be the one to ask- Any save files?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can fumble my way around from a technical aspect, but it would be nice to know what was going on even outside of h-scenes.

I've never used these machine translators though, and I don't really know much about them because of it. It sounds like it translates things rather... directly? And when that kind of thing happens during an h-scene, part of me thinks it would be impossible to take seriously. Still, I guess it's better than being left completely clueless.

That is, unless you mean copy and pasting text into google translate, in which case, I don't know how to get said text to be able to move it into the translator.

But yeah, I suppose that isn't bad losing to random encounters, i just like not being stuck in an area for hours because I can't keep up HP/MP before having to retreat.
I couldn't remember the title of the thread, so this took a while to find. It's got everything required to enable on-the-fly translation of text in RPG maker games.

If the link is too troublesome, a brief plot synopsis would be two best friends learning to be demon exorcists. Their story involves graduating from assignments their mentor gives them and solving the mystery of how demons ended up in their world in the first place.

As others have already mentioned, most of the text in the H-scenes shows how the girls gradually lose their minds as monsters drain them of their MP and give them an orgasm in exchange. The rat has 4 scenes, most monsters have 3 while a small minority only have 2 scenes. 1 monster close to the end of the game has only 1 scene.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I couldn't remember the title of the thread, so this took a while to find. It's got everything required to enable on-the-fly translation of text in RPG maker games.

If the link is too troublesome, a brief plot synopsis would be two best friends learning to be demon exorcists. Their story involves graduating from assignments their mentor gives them and solving the mystery of how demons ended up in their world in the first place.

As others have already mentioned, most of the text in the H-scenes shows how the girls gradually lose their minds as monsters drain them of their MP and give them an orgasm in exchange. The rat has 4 scenes, most monsters have 3 while a small minority only have 2 scenes. 1 monster close to the end of the game has only 1 scene.
It would be criminal for me to not use it when it's right in front of me, so I appreciate the pains you went through to look for it. Even if the translator isn't perfect, I'll still try to work with it.

So which girl do you guys like more? Assuming I'm reading them right... their names are Satsuki (spear girl) and Kagura (sword girl).

I tend to lean towards Satsuki, even with her petite build, I suppose there's a different kind of attraction in seeing small, non-loli girls getting dominated.

Edit: Ahhh, hmmm, I can't seem to get the translation working. I followed all of the steps (using both endsteps of deleting the repository file and renaming it) but it doesn't seem to be working. I extracted the game back when I had JP Locale on, but later on (and right now) I need KR Locale for another game, which is when I extracted the decryptor and decrypted the files, I didn't think it would be an issue though since the game ran fine even in KR, plus none of the files in the data or graphics file are in Japanese (or... I don't think so...).

Is it still possible for KR Locale to be mucking up the decryption attempt?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would be criminal for me to not use it when it's right in front of me, so I appreciate the pains you went through to look for it. Even if the translator isn't perfect, I'll still try to work with it.

So which girl do you guys like more? Assuming I'm reading them right... their names are Satsuki (spear girl) and Kagura (sword girl).

I tend to lean towards Satsuki, even with her petite build, I suppose there's a different kind of attraction in seeing small, non-loli girls getting dominated.

Edit: Ahhh, hmmm, I can't seem to get the translation working. I followed all of the steps (using both endsteps of deleting the repository file and renaming it) but it doesn't seem to be working. I extracted the game back when I had JP Locale on, but later on (and right now) I need KR Locale for another game, which is when I extracted the decryptor and decrypted the files, I didn't think it would be an issue though since the game ran fine even in KR, plus none of the files in the data or graphics file are in Japanese (or... I don't think so...).

Is it still possible for KR Locale to be mucking up the decryption attempt?
Some music files are in Japanese, not sure if that affects you. Why don't you try to replicate the problem in JP locale and see if it crops up? If it doesn't, then you know what's to blame.

For those who are stuck, I've attached my save file for Hentai Must Die difficulty just before the final boss. With the equipment I'm using, all enemies bar the worm horde and the final boss can be beaten without requiring clever strategy. For the two bosses in question, look at the skills and spells available to both characters to see what you missed out.

Attachments

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some music files are in Japanese, not sure if that affects you. Why don't you try to replicate the problem in JP locale and see if it crops up? If it doesn't, then you know what's to blame.
Yep, still not working even on JP Locale.

Started from scratch by reextracting the game RAR. then opened the rssg encrypted file and extracted it all, cut all of that data and stuff I got from the decryptor and placed it in the same directory as the game's executable file, rewrote everything when asked, deleted the old encrypted file and nothing changed.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ver105 has some new CGs and quests, anyone mind getting the new one and link it here?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was only updated yesterday. Give it a couple more days ^^

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I came back to this game a few days ago and noticed that version 1.06 had released a while back. Surprised to see the thread kinda just died, but I've uploaded it in case anyone who hasn't kept track hasn't had a chance to play it:

Edit: instead of PMing me like I used to ask, go to get it now.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I came back to this game a few days ago and noticed that version 1.06 had realized a while back. Surprised to see the thread kinda just died, but I've uploaded it in case anyone who hasn't kept track hasn't had a chance to play it:
so what's new in the update?

I really liked this game. hope it gets more content or a sequel.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Three new H-scenes in the gallery, and the option to just view the CG instead of going through all the text in the gallery.

First option is to just see the images, second option is to see the entire scene.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Three new H-scenes in the gallery, and the option to just view the CG instead of going through all the text in the gallery.

First option is to just see the images, second option is to see the entire scene.
is it three new monsters then, or were they just not in the gallery before for whatever reason?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like they added scenes for the two human enemies and for what I assume is the final boss. I haven't actually played through all of it myself even before the updates (truth be told, games without sprite sex like this one usually end up with me just waiting for a gallery save), so I can't reliably confirm what it is. The update notes don't seem very Google Translate-friendly, either.

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

same like as with the dead tree, im lvl 31 for both girls with 300+ hp for both and got the 5k or less weapons and armors, the 2nd guy to fight in cemetery in 1.06v provided wont even let me beat him, he seems to have 3 stages of battle like the 3rd boss prayer statue with multiple hands, 2nd stage i barely beat by fluke 3rd stage he used some ultimate meteor attack and crushed both of em, barely got there with 3 hp and 50hp, his 2nd stage attacks usually delay or interrupt anything i try on almost every turn :( not sure how they revive or w/e but it barely helps >.<

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone knows the password to download the demo of their new game?
if anyone knows please send me an PM.

The demo is on his website.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After trying the demo of the new game he was working on I wanted to try this one only to see links are dead.
Any chance someone who still has it can reup?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

After trying the demo of the new game he was working on I wanted to try this one only to see links are dead.
Any chance someone who still has it can reup?
You can find it on nyaa

Status
Not open for further replies.