What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Unko morimori maru ] [ うんこモリモリ丸 ] Taimamiko Monogatari 退魔巫女物語+おまけ (RE134905) (RJ134905)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokavi1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女物語 RJ134905

For the dead tree:

The round before the tree uses the death attack, a black circle goes around it at the end of the turn. Defend whenever you see that, and the death attack should do paltry damage. This makes the tree a bit of a pushover.

slayer21

Reputation score

don`t know what to do after snake boss....:(

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Snake boss? If you mean that hugamongous "piles of tentacles' puddles kinda thing boss" then yeah... that's where I'm stuck too.
I've beaten him, have my chars at lvl42 and I don't know what to do.
Halp?

Edit* LOL! To access the gallery, you have to get into the toilet xDDD

Last edited:

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After beating the witch or whatever that was I'm a bit lost. I went to the Level 30 dungeon, but there's a rope bridge that always breaks. It seems to be the only place to go, so I'm not sure how to get by it.

bloodyager

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If its the rope bridge I am thinking about then you have to be walking to cross not dashing.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Snake boss? If you mean that hugamongous "piles of tentacles' puddles kinda thing boss" then yeah... that's where I'm stuck too.
I've beaten him, have my chars at lvl42 and I don't know what to do.
Halp?

Edit* LOL! To access the gallery, you have to get into the toilet xDDD
If you were following the story, by that point you should've fought the two human guys already (no H for either of them so there's no point in losing to them on purpose). If you got the request to kill the cave boss and finished it, you just need to get in the bed in the house to advance the story. You'll be warned that doing so is a Point of No Return and you can choose to continue the game or have the option to roam around until you want to advance.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one who noticed the battle BGM is a track straight out of Monster Girl Quest's soundtrack?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you were following the story, by that point you should've fought the two human guys already (no H for either of them so there's no point in losing to them on purpose). If you got the request to kill the cave boss and finished it, you just need to get in the bed in the house to advance the story. You'll be warned that doing so is a Point of No Return and you can choose to continue the game or have the option to roam around until you want to advance.
I did beat the 4ht boss, but have yet to meet 2 guys. Are they located at the house that is north with the big gate or that hotel/office building?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did beat the 4ht boss, but have yet to meet 2 guys. Are they located at the house that is north with the big gate or that hotel/office building?
go back to the sewers then go back to the cemetery.

should encounter them in a scripted sequence halfway through the levels.

on another note: is there a CG gallery or something?

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

go back to the sewers then go back to the cemetery.

should encounter them in a scripted sequence halfway through the levels.

on another note: is there a CG gallery or something?
If you go to the main house and click on the toilet thats the gallery.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

So after finding both guys I guess i'm at the point of no return. Were do I go next.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's wrong with mega? Their dl is being super slow to me for some reason.. 13 kb down something

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mmm, I really like the game's battle system more than a lot of other RPG Maker games. For once, I feel like the damage curve isn't too steep in the beginning (a problem I had with Sacred Eyes) and there's a lot more than just attack spam or skill spam until you run out of MP and then just going back home to heal and then going out to grind until you're high enough level

The character designs are also rather easy on the eyes.

I don't suppose anyone would be able to translate this? I see a lot of translation projects going on for other RPG Maker games.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to lose the the enemies in the gallery easily?

comradered

Reputation score

I kinda feel like they could have put more into the game. Now don't get me wrong, I really like what they have in it right now, it just doesn't feel...filling, if you know what I mean. The whole K.O. rape scenes are nice, but they could probably have added a lot more than that.

Other than that, its a great game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmm, I really like the game's battle system more than a lot of other RPG Maker games. For once, I feel like the damage curve isn't too steep in the beginning (a problem I had with Sacred Eyes) and there's a lot more than just attack spam or skill spam until you run out of MP and then just going back home to heal and then going out to grind until you're high enough level

The character designs are also rather easy on the eyes.

I don't suppose anyone would be able to translate this? I see a lot of translation projects going on for other RPG Maker games.
Losing to random mobs and the boss monsters is not a bad thing, since you get 1-3 random stat boost items after waking up. It's then a matter of using the teleport item to return to home base to heal up.

The above becomes the norm once you complete the game and try Hentai must Die mode. For me, 2 hours of non-stop grinding and I still can't beat the 1st boss.

Is the game really that hard to understand? Apart from the hint messages before bosses, most of the dialogue should be accessible to those using machine translators.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Losing to random mobs and the boss monsters is not a bad thing, since you get 1-3 random stat boost items after waking up. It's then a matter of using the teleport item to return to home base to heal up.

The above becomes the norm once you complete the game and try Hentai must Die mode. For me, 2 hours of non-stop grinding and I still can't beat the 1st boss.

Is the game really that hard to understand? Apart from the hint messages before bosses, most of the dialogue should be accessible to those using machine translators.
I can fumble my way around from a technical aspect, but it would be nice to know what was going on even outside of h-scenes.

I've never used these machine translators though, and I don't really know much about them because of it. It sounds like it translates things rather... directly? And when that kind of thing happens during an h-scene, part of me thinks it would be impossible to take seriously. Still, I guess it's better than being left completely clueless.

That is, unless you mean copy and pasting text into google translate, in which case, I don't know how to get said text to be able to move it into the translator.

But yeah, I suppose that isn't bad losing to random encounters, i just like not being stuck in an area for hours because I can't keep up HP/MP before having to retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.