What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Welp, judging by the recently tweeted screenshot we might actually get it as an equippable outfit after all, unless he's still just doodling around

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pffft... i know there's frying pan as a weapon in this game, but i just can't stop laughing whenever i see one...
The vertical hit angle on impact isn't nearly as satisfying as the sound. The tennis racket is probably the best for getting KOs.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Yasssssss. The miko is real and my fetish for them could not be happier at this moment.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm. On his twitter he mentioned that it would take about a month to actually draw everything necessary (208 art pieces?) to implement the miko outfit, when he originally thought it would take 2 weeks.

I don't know if that means he's reconsidering doing it, or if he means to say fuck it and spend a month doing just that.

Heh. Hopefully the latter, because miko outfit, but understandable if he doesn't - I could see his patrons getting mad if he stopped putting out new content for a month.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I could see his patrons getting mad if he stopped putting out new content for a month.
Well technically that'd still be "content". I hope he does it, I like "modular" assets way more than static CGs anyways. (or whatever you'd call that)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Ain't no stopping the miko swag. You need to go to the cave and get the item, then talk to the armor man so he can make you the miko clothing from some cloth.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Already completely usable? Or are a lot of the frames still missing?
I'd check, but... Yknow...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Doesn't show up in the crit H scenes but seems to be just fine on any normal battle H stuff.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I doubt it'll be added to crit-h scenes, but it had over 200 png overlays added. Should be in every possible pose.
I think he said his entire month's work went towards it, so hopefully he puts off adding more outfits until later, though I would like to see more. Maybe a tight leather biker outfit if the moped comes back.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well I'm not expecting the critical CGs to get it, but hearing that its already fully implemented for pretty much everything else is pretty awesome

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Uh, I guess I can add that he put in fish bait today so you can catch a bunch of fish at once.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Uh, I guess I can add that he put in fish bait today so you can catch a bunch of fish at once.
I'm surprised since catching fish was simple by running towards it. Is this like an item that lets you pick a bunch at once as you say?

(Haven't even gotten the chance to play since the sunken ship update)