What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1) Good call, that slipped my mind
2) I wouldn't expect an English version as soon as it's released, but based on the fact the previous game got one for its Steam release, I think there's a good chance this will too. Hopefully it won't fuck up the font formatting this time
no prob as just want to make everything correct. Also a Steam release? Interesting as I'll definitely keep a eye out due to a few h-games I have there and pleased with the translation results.

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know if there's a way to re-watch H-scenes? Like a room or item?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If it's like the last game a masked weirdo will jump out of a toilet and guide you to the gallery.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where is the toilet ? XD
As far as I know, it's not actually in the game yet. The previous games had galleries when you interacted with the toilets in the heroines' homes, so I'd assume that's where it'll be when it's added (assuming I haven't missed one somewhere, myself).

On another note, has anyone else seen the difficulty jump tremendously lately? I'm starting to wonder if I did something to mess with my file's difficulty, as even the starting areas now have enemies that can easily one-shot the heroine if I'm not careful. No battle is safe any more.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah it definitely seems that way to me, the first boss took me like 30 minutes with one of those cheatengine'd savegames.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hate the new system. I wanted to fight the octopus boss, but it scales up as I level. So you get it to second form, it spawns another arm every turn and it ends up being impossible.

This game is still incredible, but it no longer has a rewarding grind, everything just gets stronger as you do.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think level-scaling the enemies makes sense in part, but I don't like how they're all colored different. For the dungeons though, it could really use the previous games' difficulty system where their enemies are of a fixed level. Maybe with a fourth "difficulty" that is scaled to the player.

Oh by the way, the new costume can be located in the cave Miko wakes up in, north of the town. You need to take it to the Afro guy and have 5 strong cloth.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think level-scaling the enemies makes sense in part, but I don't like how they're all colored different. For the dungeons though, it could really use the previous games' difficulty system where their enemies are of a fixed level. Maybe with a fourth "difficulty" that is scaled to the player.

Oh by the way, the new costume can be located in the cave Miko wakes up in, north of the town. You need to take it to the Afro guy and have 5 strong cloth.
I'm a bit torn on the idea. I tend to appreciate the style where you progress through an area, get stronger, best that area so you can start at the next area. Now it seems that leveling is pointless everything scales up with you anyway.

Perhaps this concept just needs to grow on me.

Edit: Nope, I hate it.

Last edited:

dead136

Reputation score
so, anyway i can get through the places that i can't now that i am level 65 and can't defeat any enemy? i used a save by one of the users posted here and yeah, i don't know how strong mobs are

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so, anyway i can get through the places that i can't now that i am level 65 and can't defeat any enemy? i used a save by one of the users posted here and yeah, i don't know how strong mobs are
When you use that save and start off level 65, the mobs you run into kill you on the first turn.

On my own save, I'm level 25 but can't progress because the bosses scale up as you level. For example to water boss is level 160 is the arms it spawns every turn increase in level as you do.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, that's almost certainly my save that people are using. Regular battles are doable, if not much tougher than before, but if you get jumped/have to fight multiple groups of enemies at once, you're probably dead. At least it evidently doesn't matter what level you are, as you're still getting screwed one way or another. Hopefully the creator's just trying to get a feel for scaling difficulty and changes it (assuming they get enough feedback).

dead136

Reputation score
also, is there a map or something to guide myself? i wanted to see the new content but i can't seem to find where the mudman and the ghost are

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
also, is there a map or something to guide myself? i wanted to see the new content but i can't seem to find where the mudman and the ghost are
Give me a few minutes and I can upload a save where it is. They're at the end of the swamp area, though; where there used to be a dead end with traffic cones and such, there's now a ladder you can climb down to reach the new area. There haven't been any new scenes added yet, though, which is part of the reason I haven't spent anything on a new version since the one I uploaded back in November.

Edit: well, there is the frog scene, at least, but it's just more of the "heroine getting a tongue stuck in her" that's already happened two or three times. There's nothing for the mud men and ghosts yet. Anyway, here's a save that's at the start of the newest area.

Attachments

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The difficulty is adjustable at any time (from an item in the last page of your inventory). Admittedly it may scale a bit to fast, but if it does just turn it down a bit.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone has the save in the fat boss of the cave?
Are you talking about the early boss? I can provide a save at that point, but you'll be overleveled and already far ahead of that point in the game. You can always go back and re-fight the older bosses, too, if you have a save that's past that point and are thinking you can't go back. I went ahead and attached a save that's before the boss room, though I apologize for not seeing this sooner and replying nearly nine days later, so odds are you won't need it.

On another note, does anyone else ever like to mess around with files and try their hand at editing some of the graphics and scenes? I've been doing that with a quite a few RPGMaker games lately, mostly out of boredom and lack of interest in most current releases, and I appreciate how easy it is to make the heroine fully naked in this one if you want (because as far as I can tell, you can't do that through an in-game option in this one yet). It's easy to get rid of the extra effects like semen and mud, too, if it gets to be too much for you. Take this, for example:

Though I know many enjoy the original material more, it's fun to see what you can do. Rambling aside, here's that save before the fat boss.

Attachments