What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I could swear you could get her naked, you just had to let enemies keep doing slash attacks.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
On another note, does anyone else ever like to mess around with files and try their hand at editing some of the graphics and scenes? I've been doing that with a quite a few RPGMaker games lately, mostly out of boredom and lack of interest in most current releases, and I appreciate how easy it is to make the heroine fully naked in this one if you want (because as far as I can tell, you can't do that through an in-game option in this one yet). It's easy to get rid of the extra effects like semen and mud, too, if it gets to be too much for you. Take this, for example:

Though I know many enjoy the original material more, it's fun to see what you can do. Rambling aside, here's that save before the fat boss.
Oh see I think that's great, one of my gripes about this game is most of the enemies only really kinda feeling her up. I'd love to play a mod where there was somewhat more hardcore action.

HIHIbroster

Reputation score
Are you talking about the early boss? I can provide a save at that point, but you'll be overleveled and already far ahead of that point in the game. You can always go back and re-fight the older bosses, too, if you have a save that's past that point and are thinking you can't go back. I went ahead and attached a save that's before the boss room, though I apologize for not seeing this sooner and replying nearly nine days later, so odds are you won't need it.

On another note, does anyone else ever like to mess around with files and try their hand at editing some of the graphics and scenes? I've been doing that with a quite a few RPGMaker games lately, mostly out of boredom and lack of interest in most current releases, and I appreciate how easy it is to make the heroine fully naked in this one if you want (because as far as I can tell, you can't do that through an in-game option in this one yet). It's easy to get rid of the extra effects like semen and mud, too, if it gets to be too much for you. Take this, for example:

Though I know many enjoy the original material more, it's fun to see what you can do. Rambling aside, here's that save before the fat boss.
would you mind telling me how to do it ?

axmed4555

Reputation score
Are you talking about the early boss? I can provide a save at that point, but you'll be overleveled and already far ahead of that point in the game. You can always go back and re-fight the older bosses, too, if you have a save that's past that point and are thinking you can't go back. I went ahead and attached a save that's before the boss room, though I apologize for not seeing this sooner and replying nearly nine days later, so odds are you won't need it.

Not bad actually, very nice, since this dev doesn't make them fully naked

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
would you mind telling me how to do it ?
Typically you need a site or program that decrypts and reencrypts RPG Maker files. This one works for RPG Maker MV, and the only one I've personally used since I've only done a little modding for Tale of Undercrust.

You'll probably also need a program that lets you edit image files with transparency (like GIMP). Or, at the very lest, you'll need to swap the various image files by renaming one file as another, but you shouldn't outright delete images or you could crash the game.

So anyways, I have a question: "Where's the second dungeon?" I downloaded a somewhat new version of the game (about two versions ago) but the only dungeon and boss I could find was the dump to the east of town with the big garbage boss thingy. I beat it but I couldn't find any new areas to go to. Going back to the garbage boss lets me re-fight him but I didn't feel like doing that. Also, I first played one of the earliest versions posted in this thread and haven't played it again until now. But I pass my save file from that version to this new-ish one and can't seem to find any new content.

comakill23

Reputation score

This game really could do with some kind of option to tone down of the effects or make her combat strip fully naked(Not really all that important but hey there is no trade off in doing this). The showers of bodily fluids are tolerable(for those that aren't too keen on it), but even more tolerable if they were like 1/3 or 1/2 as messy. It would be nice to adjust some status effects as well like the horny effect or clothing damage, which while they have the potential to be annoying they are a fairly unworthy of note as you have a ready supply of tailor bags and the horny effect goes away after like 1-2 turns(it's hard to even get the full effect even from enemies that intentionally try to give you it). In fact I may do this myself as well considering it really isn't that hard if your tech savvy.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wish i was tech savvy for this very reason, I would love to have the ability to lightly mod games like these, especially with regards to simple things like status effects and whatnot. This game has a really weird difficulty scaling where its either far too easy or next to impossible with very little room in the middle, largely due to status effects and enemy composition. Often times you only lose when you are 1) Severely out statted, 2) Mobbed by a large group with the capability to bind or otherwise restrict your ability to act first (renders everything except your ultimate ability completely worthless)

I guess part of that problem exists because any type of hit will knock enemies out of H status, but unless you are out statted you are in no risk of hp damage defeats, yet H attacks are often the most crippling in your ability to fight so it ends up being really weird when balancing how you are being threatened. This gets worse when you are naked, since enemies will almost always exclusively H attack you, meaning its really easy to just prevent them from ever doing anything at all (unless you cant act first, in which case see number 2 where you are boned now).

Bosses are a whole different kind of weird, because of the 3 super H auto loss mechanic, except getting hit once usually leads into the 2nd or even 3rd before you can act depending on when you get smoked by it

Honestly, maybe going second is just too big a detriment in this game, perhaps restrictions should stack more but continue lowering your chance to go first or something so you always have the chance to sometimes act first and get out of a bad situation.

Ah well, maybe its time i actually learned how to mod :p

comakill23

Reputation score
Wish i was tech savvy for this very reason, I would love to have the ability to lightly mod games like these, especially with regards to simple things like status effects and whatnot. This game has a really weird difficulty scaling where its either far too easy or next to impossible with very little room in the middle, largely due to status effects and enemy composition. Often times you only lose when you are 1) Severely out statted, 2) Mobbed by a large group with the capability to bind or otherwise restrict your ability to act first (renders everything except your ultimate ability completely worthless)

I guess part of that problem exists because any type of hit will knock enemies out of H status, but unless you are out statted you are in no risk of hp damage defeats, yet H attacks are often the most crippling in your ability to fight so it ends up being really weird when balancing how you are being threatened. This gets worse when you are naked, since enemies will almost always exclusively H attack you, meaning its really easy to just prevent them from ever doing anything at all (unless you cant act first, in which case see number 2 where you are boned now).

Bosses are a whole different kind of weird, because of the 3 super H auto loss mechanic, except getting hit once usually leads into the 2nd or even 3rd before you can act depending on when you get smoked by it

Honestly, maybe going second is just too big a detriment in this game, perhaps restrictions should stack more but continue lowering your chance to go first or something so you always have the chance to sometimes act first and get out of a bad situation.

Ah well, maybe its time i actually learned how to mod :p
Good points, also while I know people can go more into detail than I ever will, do check the guides on decrypting RPG maker games. Once you do that the game is going to load assets pretty much regardless of what's on them, which means you can have it load images that have been edited or even edit the game in RPG maker itself.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In lieu of potentially clogging this thread with more information that people watching the thread may not want to see, if anyone has any specific questions about the process of decrypting or editing graphics, you're more than welcome to message me. Again, I'm not an expert, but I'm happy to help if I can.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Twitter announcement: Creator is VERY BUSY in April, so no updates expected for the demo build until May at the earliest. He's already uploaded something new on his Ci-En page to keep his followers happy, but that's going to be the last update for at least 5 weeks.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
It's just the Cut-In H attacks for the last added foes (mudman, frog, female ghost). The boss is still AWOL.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The critical H cut-in scenes, or the normal cut-ins?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, sweet. In all honesty, I felt like development slowed a bit so I backed out of payments, thanks for the heads up.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
inducing lactation is complete weirdness.

You keep being you, Unko.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I would love and hate to peer into the enigma of a mind that man possesses.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Leeches drop all capabilities of parasitism and instead resorting to aphrodisia affects?
What a timeline...