What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

I see, thanks for the answers. I've defeated all 6 of the story bosses but it seems that after doing that the trio never leaves town again?

You might have to speak to them in town a couple times
or pass a couple more days. There are a couple of mini cutscenes that involve the trio and Trush (sidekick cook girl). It takes a couple days to see all of them, but after that they will go out in the field again.
Either keep beating bosses or get defeated vs any enemy and then go home to end a day.

I see, alright thanks for the tip guess I'll continue grinding.

The game seems to be designed with lots of high-level grinding and replayability in mind.
Just look at the Skill Point requirements to unlock all the available perks through books.
I recently had my 2nd fresh playthrough of the game and both times by the time I finish all available content I've got the 3-tile jump maxed out, a couple points in water walking and then everything else dumped into the bonus xp book (I think somewhere around 4/6 perks complete) for faster SP acquisition.

I think my level is usually in the 30s, but I think the game has support all the way up to level 100+.
The translation tool I am using also has some cheat functionality and I used it to check if there is any content available past the maid uniform. There seem to be couple more high tier versions of the default uniform armor, each with its own crafting material. So as you reach higher levels better materials will start dropping.

Yeah there's a lot of grinding and it would be nice if there are more mobs types but yeah I understand that isn't an easy task. Still the game is fun and would be nice if there will be an english language release.

Oh and I got the trio to go out of town again and I'm curious if the 4th option when you lose to them is unlockable at all(how if yes, please) or that's content that's yet to be implemented.

I'm really hoping the dev makes more costumes for Miko, then add CGs with said costumes at a later patch once the game is released.

1609920948079.png

I feel like the only outfit really "missing" that fits the setting is a taimanin-like outfit.
We have her normal outfit, her original miko outfit, and a swimsuit for the island setting.
I don't think other standard outfits like a maid outfit would really work.

Since it keeps being brought up, where IS the maid outfit exactly? I played the game for about 10 hours or so partly to try to find all outfits, then looked through this thread, and still can't seem to find it.

Since it keeps being brought up, where IS the maid outfit exactly? I played the game for about 10 hours or so partly to try to find all outfits, then looked through this thread, and still can't seem to find it.
Just looked at the Dev's past notes.

roughly translated btw.
**How to make maid cloth
1621422915808.png
When Afro Jiro's level is 14 or higher, if you get "A certain item" (a magazine) at the place in the image above and then talk to Afro Jiro in the oyster village, an event will occur and you will be able to make maid clothes.

To make maid clothes, you need 5 "wet wing" as a material. (You can check the level of Afrojiro from "Map and Strength" on the menu screen.)
Not sure where to get the material for the clothes though. I'd assume it would be from one of the winged enemies or water enemies.

Oh, thank you. I had seen that image before, but I didn't realize it had any connection to the maid outfit.

Putting my save file here, which is just someone else's save file from a year ago with a lot of money.
I've saved it in the toilet gallery for convenience's sake.

I think most of the enemies are in there, save for the Hentai Trio, which aren't added in the gallery afaik.

Most costumes/weapons are also in there, except for the jackhammer. My weapon guy's level probably too low, or I didn't get a certain item to unlock it yet.

Attachments

• Save11.zip
    119.1 KB · Views: 479
new version update:
ver0.210605 黒いモヤのかかった高難易度ダンジョンとボスを2つ追加しました。

『ますかき神社の地下』と『沈没船』が高難易度ダンジョンになります。
それ以外のダンジョンはまだ制作できていません。
※今バージョンより、しばらくエロ方面の更新はありません。
ご注意ください。

image-800.jpg

ver0.210605 Added two high-difficulty dungeons and bosses with black haze.

"Underground of Masukaki Shrine" and "Sinking Ship" are high difficulty dungeons. Other dungeons have not been produced yet.

* From this version, there will be no updates in the erotic direction for a while. Please be careful.

basic, the high difficult, the more drops (x2 / x3). to unlock it, defeat 6 dungeons.

Putting my save file here, which is just someone else's save file from a year ago with a lot of money.
I've saved it in the toilet gallery for convenience's sake.

I think most of the enemies are in there, save for the Hentai Trio, which aren't added in the gallery afaik.

Most costumes/weapons are also in there, except for the jackhammer. My weapon guy's level probably too low, or I didn't get a certain item to unlock it yet.

its seem this is my save lol.

its seem this is my save lol.
Is that so? Then I say thank you cuz having too much money is a blessing, especially since some items cost a lot (and the tier 3 healing items too)

Back