What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Mick2000

Reputation score
I want to play this game now, but I can't. Is there anyone who can help?
View attachment 35867
i want to know more why did the window title written in korean even though the game itself is in japan but i think i can make a guess why...

change your system locale to japan. (not the window 10 crappy setting window, use the old control panel from window explorer)
i think this happen because you have korea as your locale system which mess the file extraction. just turn it to japan and extract the game file again, the game should work properly. for extra measure don't change back your locale system even after the extraction, some games won't work unless you work with japan as locale system

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i want to know more why did the window title written in korean even though the game itself is in japan but i think i can make a guess why...

change your system locale to japan. (not the window 10 crappy setting window, use the old control panel from window explorer)
i think this happen because you have korea as your locale system which mess the file extraction. just turn it to japan and extract the game file again, the game should work properly. for extra measure don't change back your locale system even after the extraction, some games won't work unless you work with japan as locale system
Actually, this is a slightly different thing. RPGMaker XP/VX/VX Ace games will not run if the path they're in contains a non-cp932 character. If the path does contain a non-cp932 character, like the Korean in the top level directory, you get this "File Corrupted" error. So if @gisidwear moves the game out of the folder with a Korean name and into a folder with an ASCII name, it will probably run. They might get errors due to file extraction at that point and need to extract the ZIP using something like sjisunzip.exe, but these will be "file not found" errors. If you use sjisunzip.exe or WinRar with the appropriate options, it's not necessary to change the non-Unicode language in Windows for RPGMaker XP/VX/VX Ace games, unless they're doing something really strange.

nobody59

Reputation score
Hey quick question how up-to-date is the version posted on the front page of this thread? From what I gathered its like an update behind if it came out at the end of 2019 and there has been one update since?

Edit: Can someone also help me figure out how to translate this game? even if its broken machine engrish idk im trying to use RPGmaker trans 4.5 which was linked a few pages back and it still doesnt seem to help?

Edit #2: also whenever I try to translate it I get this error

Error parsing Script BMSP ダメージイベント: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\t'.., index=19644, ruleStack=['Base', 'Bracket', 'Backtick']) # 532:19564; leaving untranslated

not sure what that means or if it is causing any major issues and stopping the translation but to my limited understanding it reads as if just a single line will be untranslated and not the whole thing???

Last edited:
OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, it's at least one update behind, probably more

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Hey quick question how up-to-date is the version posted on the front page of this thread? From what I gathered its like an update behind if it came out at the end of 2019 and there has been one update since?

Edit: Can someone also help me figure out how to translate this game? even if its broken machine engrish idk im trying to use RPGmaker trans 4.5 which was linked a few pages back and it still doesnt seem to help?

Edit #2: also whenever I try to translate it I get this error

Error parsing Script BMSP ダメージイベント: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\t'.., index=19644, ruleStack=['Base', 'Bracket', 'Backtick']) # 532:19564; leaving untranslated

not sure what that means or if it is causing any major issues and stopping the translation but to my limited understanding it reads as if just a single line will be untranslated and not the whole thing???
Updates are released monthly on Ci-en. I'd say the version posted here is quite old. I suggest getting the latest version by supporting, it's really cheap and worth it in my opinion.

I had the game sitting on my drive for 2 weeks while I struggled to translate it. It uses a lot of inline scripts, so it makes it difficult to apply a translated patch. I ended up using a text hooker and translator aggregator and it worked just fine.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Did anyone ever figure out how you actually earn keys for the green safes? My best guess is that bosses drop them, but it's just a guess

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone ever figure out how you actually earn keys for the green safes? My best guess is that bosses drop them, but it's just a guess
Unless he changed it from the last demo I played, bosses always guarantee a drop and you can randomly find them in boxes when exploring.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Anyone here knows how to win the mansion boss?
Do you mean the headless samurai lady?

For me it was just standard attrition battle. Keep the HP/MP regen buff up all the time and play defensively. I mostly build up TP for the 100TP special attack (also comes with heal and status clear)

This boss has a counter mechanic. It's been a while since I played so I don't remember the exact animation, but there are certain moments in the fight when you need to avoid dealing damage.

I tried to rush things in my first playthrough of the fight and just ended up killing myself.

What worked for me is to just treat it like a control fight and take it slowly. The boss cannot outtempo you unless you push it into the next phase before you are ready.
Prioritise keeping your HP up, don't worry over boss HP. I remember I was skipping my turn a couple times by spamming the HP/MP regen buff, heal or guard until I got the right timing on the boss' TP gauge.
Try to delay using the first cast of the 100TP special for as long as possible since it's a free reset and it can bail you out in a though situation.

My approach was to build up TP so I can easily do the 100TP move in the next 2 turns if necessary to remove debuffs. Even if your HP reaches 0, the regen buff should keep you at full MP, ensuring you last enough until you get back to 100TP so you can reset with special. Keep in mind only first cast of the special is to full HP, the other ones will be smaller heals, so you'll need to guard/dodge and find gaps in between enemy's turn to reapply regen buff and cast a heal.
I'd keep an eye of the boss's TP gauge, especially later in the fight when she starts using new moves. When the gauge is low throw in a 35TP 3 strike move, otherwise regen buff > dodge/guard > heal. I prefer guard over dodge because it yields a net increase in TP.

When the boss starts flashing red, the frequency of its moves becomes overwhelming. Make sure you know what the animation for its counter looks like. At some point I think it does an offensive attack and ends up in the counterattack stance after. You might want to keep an eye out for that.
When the boss is red, just make sure the timing is right and unleash your hardest hitting move, that should finish them off.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
sometime the old lady in storeshop will sell it (in my last demo i have).

===

i still sitting here to wait until it has full released :(

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hate to bump the thread but, would anyone be able to share a save before the bondage trio? I've tried everything to get them to show up, but no dice.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
I hate to bump the thread but, would anyone be able to share a save before the bondage trio? I've tried everything to get them to show up, but no dice.
hmm? they always appear on the map. if u lose, u will be rape. if u win, they will comeback to village in some times.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you play the mtl version from this thread? If yes that's a bug

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
Do any of the enemies in this game have penetration in the H scenes?