What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Well, bad news everyone. Looks like they gave up on translating it. The steam store page now says English language not supported. What the hell. And before anyone mentions it, I didn't send any more questions to the publishers. So they just gave up on their own accord. Still no release date. This is really upsetting.

Well, bad news everyone. Looks like they gave up on translating it. The steam store page now says English language not supported. What the hell. And before anyone mentions it, I didn't send any more questions to the publishers. So they just gave up on their own accord. Still no release date. This is really upsetting.

Lol, i wait it for years :eek:🥺😢

Actually I noticed the other day when the page updated, they changed the cover image (and removed the link to their discord for whatever reason) and checked the discussion page about it and someone mentioned that too, seems its just a policy and they're still shaping up the product page

1718077183588.png

On another note, I finally finished the retranslation of yuugi and had a great time, makes me wish taima miko monogatari got a translation too, bc I enjoyed seeing that 5s of satsuki in supermarket and kagura getting a offhand mention from ms junko. Mayu mentioning she didn't have any friends her age and got along more with adults reminded me of satsuki too, I wonder if that's just unko's personal experiences infused into the world.

Speaking of that, I don't totally understand the causes, nor the consequences of the japanese economic bubble burst leading into the lost decade (now lost generation), but between the game seemingly taking place in the early 2000s (Kinpei knowing about the internet but not really understanding it, and being able to make his own website to manage selling his wares than using a distributor might also place it during the dot-com era, the central building in town being an abandoned condo of a failed attempt at urban vitalization), does it seem like this background is parallel to the plotline of exorcists facing catastrophic unemployment and their desperate need to justify their own existence? Or am i just reading into things lol

On another note, I finally finished the retranslation of yuugi and had a great time, makes me wish taima miko monogatari got a translation too, bc I enjoyed seeing that 5s of satsuki in supermarket and kagura getting a offhand mention from ms junko. Mayu mentioning she didn't have any friends her age and got along more with adults reminded me of satsuki too, I wonder if that's just unko's personal experiences infused into the world.

Speaking of that, I don't totally understand the causes, nor the consequences of the japanese economic bubble burst leading into the lost decade (now lost generation), but between the game seemingly taking place in the early 2000s (Kinpei knowing about the internet but not really understanding it, and being able to make his own website to manage selling his wares than using a distributor might also place it during the dot-com era, the central building in town being an abandoned condo of a failed attempt at urban vitalization), does it seem like this background is parallel to the plotline of exorcists facing catastrophic unemployment and their desperate need to justify their own existence? Or am i just reading into things lol

I don't think you're reading too much into it, it's definitely possible.
No smut game has any business having such an amazing story as Yuugi. Mayu cooking burgers for Setsuna and begging her not to go to the final confrontation hit me right in the feels.

Really hope some dumbass easy-to-get translation for Monogatari (and, of course, Exorcism Shrine Maiden) comes out eventually.
I tried playing them in Japanese but it's an absolute waste with such a good plot.

I don't think you're reading too much into it, it's definitely possible.
No smut game has any business having such an amazing story as Yuugi. Mayu cooking burgers for Setsuna and begging her not to go to the final confrontation hit me right in the feels.

Really hope some dumbass easy-to-get translation for Monogatari (and, of course, Exorcism Shrine Maiden) comes out eventually.
I tried playing them in Japanese but it's an absolute waste with such a good plot.
I kinda got accustomed to the silly english dialect that MTL games provide. To be honest I'd probably find it less immersive to have proper english dialogue.

i was looking through the yuugi thread again to see if i could find any details about a list of star accessories and found another post from someone who thought steam's "english not supported" meant the translation was canned lol (regardless of the lack of quality that one ended up being), so again, I wouldn't worry, and it sounds like they care a lot more about the overall quality of the translation for it to take this long, but that's just my feeling. I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed yuugi as much through an mtl

i assume theres something like those star accs in this game too? some of them have neat effects but its kind of a shame you won't be able to carry it over into HMD
for the record, the ones i found in yuugi were (because I don't want to necro a thread that hasnt gotten a reply in 3 years)
Scooter: Double move speed, always get ambushed by enemies (also gives extra dialogue when talking to Mayu or Ms. Junko)
Pervert Mask: Always Strike First (like you back-attacked enemy), +10 def, very good but doesn't prevent Ambush
Alert Bell: Prevents Ambushes, haven't checked if it overrides Scooter
Apple: Passively applies your Regen mystery, pretty useful
Glass Heart: Phys+Mag Evade +40%, Damage Taken x10, probably really useful in the granny fight
Shiny Crystal: Prevents grabs
Mysterious Music Box: Elite Variant Spawn Chance x3
Rotten Orange: Res -500
Trial Pepper: Exp gain +50%, randomly covers in fluids (cum/milk) every turn
Self-binding Rope: Exp gain +100%, always bound, meaning you'll always act last
I'm halfway through my NG+ run so there's still definitely more I haven't gotten from the later dungeons, feels like I have to sweep every mob possible leading up to the non-boss safe in the area to get them or something

Oh, I didn't realize there was another game made by the same dev. Is it related story-wise?

Oh, I didn't realize there was another game made by the same dev. Is it related story-wise?
The games aren't related save for a small reference here or there, but the series includes
  • Taimamiko Monogatari (2014)
  • Taimamiko Yuugi (2016)
  • Yomigaeru Taimamiko (Tentative) / Exorcist Maiden: Resurrected (Interlude) (2021)
    • (except that ended up being part of the title bc they couldn't think of anything to change it to like untitled goose game lol)
  • Action Game with Taimamiko (Dev.)
    • working title as its still in alpha stages

Back