What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

Edited - and again, blog was updated with patch notes.

So, in the new update, the TPMax move has definitely been nerfed and to a reasonable degree imo. As elusi said, it becomes 50% as powerful after the first time you use it in each battle. After the first use, it also doesn't restore anywhere near as much health or SP (Maybe 20%), but still removes any bound/fluid states. The only time it becomes a problem is against bosses, where you sometimes have to rely on it to survive, but as a consequence they actually feel like boss battles now.
I don't think the magic has been nerfed, if so either not the right powers or not the right amount. You can still use it to blast your way through mobs, but I do have the feeling that the enemies have been buffed in some small way to counteract it: H-Attacks seem more threatening now, I'm not sure if it's cause I started a new game, but sometimes it's a tough decision as to whether to take the hit or take the H. They may have had the amount of stamina they take away increased but I don't know.

It also adds a load of consumables earned in combat and sold by the toilet dude.
There are several types: The red vial is a potion to increase Setsuna's arousal state. The jars and the meat apply the fluid and bound states respectively, from each enemy that has one. I you unlock them in the toilet dude's shop the same way you unlock them in the toilet world its self - by "losing" to that particular enemy, in other words seeing its H-scene.

The update also has a few new weapons and armor pieces that each need specific components that weren't in the game before. For weapons, there's 2 brooms, a gold sword and another weapon IIRC, and for armor, a formal-looking blouse, a pink tank-top and if I'm not mistaken, another armor suit. I doubt they have any alternate graphics just like all the other armor in the game, but I haven't got them (or decrypted the game) to find out yet. If not it's a shame, alternate outfits would be awesome in this game.
The components might be earned by defeating the bosses of certain 3-star levels, but again I haven't got so far as to work that out yet.
There are additional story flashbacks/scenes now too, and apparently an additional (story) H-scene only accessible through the gallery, but apparently there's a bug with that. It's being worked on, but as far as I understand it does work for some people.

My problem with this game is again becoming a lack of challenge, especially the first level. The only really difficult enemies are the Eels because they can bind, the others are too weak too few in number, or attack too infrequently to pose a threat. Furthermore, they often default to H-attacks where physical ones would be more effective. A lack of effective level scaling to meet your level, and too many items to be found/dropped without buying a single one lend to this. It's basically impossible to lose at lvl99, you can one-shot the bosses or entire mobs with certain TP and Magic powers. Some of the enemies' attacks/abilities don't even work within the game's mechanics - for example the spiders on the mine level can rarely fully web Setsuna because it's destroyed every time she's physically attacked.

My biggest wish for this game is an "Endless battle" or custom battle mode with all the enemies in the game coming in and out, or available to choose from in the gallery. As of now each level is still limited to its 3 enemies and boss. I was hoping during the ending sequence in the construction site you'd fight your way through different combinations of enemies from across levels. Who knows, maybe something like that will be included in the future.
I tell a lie actually, my biggest wish for this game is simply more content. Especially as mentioned before, alternate outfits. But more levels and enemies would be awesome. I don't think I've ever been this enthusiastic about an H-game, especially an RPG maker one.

Last edited:

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I just worked out, the last section of the inventory has a lot of difficulty options. Can anyone translate?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It turns out there was yet another bug fix update for this today (it literally only went from v1.07 to v1.071), but I'm not going to upload it unless someone for some reason really wants it or runs into a major bug with the last version. I'll try to stick to uploading only the versions that adds new content, lest I end up filling up half of this topic with posts of my uploads. Feel free to message me if a new bug fix update comes out and you want it, though.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It turns out there was yet another bug fix update for this today (it literally only went from v1.07 to v1.071), but I'm not going to upload it unless someone for some reason really wants it or runs into a major bug with the last version. I'll try to stick to uploading only the versions that adds new content, lest I end up filling up half of this topic with posts of my uploads. Feel free to message me if a new bug fix update comes out and you want it, though.
Might be worth adding if you can be bothered, it's likely the fix for the bug related to the scene that was added.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I can't let Jesus down, now, can I? I don't think there's anything else in it other than that bug fix, so don't get too excited.

Edit: link removed in light of the latest update, look right below this instead.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good news for you masochists out there: today's update added the HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty. It also looks like there's a spot in the CG room to fight a bunch of random enemies at once (look for Setsuna, i.e. the heroine). I'm unsure if there's more to it than just that, so go crazy and find out for me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Good news for you masochists out there: today's update added the HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty. It also looks like there's a spot in the CG room to fight a bunch of random enemies at once (look for Setsuna, i.e. the heroine). I'm unsure if there's more to it than just that, so go crazy and find out for me.
I can't +rep you right now, but thanks. I'm not sure if I'm the only one still keeping up with this game, but it's contender for adult game of the year for me.
Supposedly the HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty must be passed by fighting the final boss and then activated through the toilet world, but on my current playthrough I can't even beat the brown-haired girl on the jungle level. I know the fight is scripted and I beat it before, but I keep messing up. Anyway, on the blog the dev says it might still be too easy for those at level 99 despite equipment/item reset.

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just saying, the battle with the brown-haired miko in the hillpath/jungle/flowerfield area isn't exactly scripted, it plays out like a normal boss for the most part; only the end part is partially scripted.

There should still be those guides several pages back, IIRC.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just saying, the battle with the brown-haired miko in the hillpath/jungle/flowerfield area isn't exactly scripted, it plays out like a normal boss for the most part; only the end part is partially scripted.

There should still be those guides several pages back, IIRC.
Yeah, I saw those, helped me finally beat the game - Which I never realised I hadn't done.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so the scene added a couple versions before is only accessible by interacting with the brown-haired girl in the toilet world, the third option. This time around, the new armors (Again not sure if there's any cosmetic difference) disappeared from the shops before I cleared the game and reappeared when I did NG+ on HMD.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahh! I didn't realize this game was released already! My hype has suddenly jumped back up! Anything I should know that's changed from the demo to the full version, aside from the 100 TP move being nerfed?

Edit: After playing for a bit, I've noticed that the enemies sometimes glow before attacking. I assume that's bad, but what does it actually mean?

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's been a bit since I last played, but IIRC, enemies that glow mean they're over a certain TP threshold, and enemies need TP for their super moves too.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New blog posts show a rough design of the new game's MC. Not even going to attempt to translate anything further

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New blog posts show a rough design of the new game's MC. Not even going to attempt to translate anything further
The post which had three chibi character presented was the author asking for people to vote on which character and kind of game they would like to see.

A blonde girl with big breasts. She is actually a exorcist/demon hunter maiden from long ago, revived to fight the demons of modern day, but has lost her memories. A new story that involves regaining her memories.

Flat-chested demon hunter who works for a small branch of the demon hunter society (she is one of only two members of the branch). A game featuring her would be light on story and instead allow a great degree of freedom.

Well, it's Setsuna. A game featuring her would be a sequel to Taima Miko Yuugi. This game would likely be pretty easy for the dev to make, since the character, world, and general concept already have a very solid foundation, but they worry that people who missed Taima Miko Yuugi for whatever reason wouldn't be as interested or would have a hard time getting into it.

The dev had asked for people to vote for which character/story they would like to see next before he started working in earnest on the next game...though this was a while ago, and the votes have been tallied. The next game will be the Revived Taima Miko.

Honestly, the best line on the blog was this:
Code:
Your votes will not decide the president of the United States

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The dev is about as based as you can get. And the last game was solid. So now we begin the year-long wait for the next one.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im downloading this finally and I hoe I dont regret the time its going to take to learn to play it. The pictures on DLsite dont make this game look all that interesting.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry if anyone expected an update on the new game, I just had to point out that the different accessories with the gun symbol are actually gun parts
"A red dot floats on the lens, ideal for quick fire at close range Accuracy + 6% I do not have a gun? " "Scope of optimum magnification for medium range"

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there's more silly stuff about that out there in the game, but the only ones I remember right now are the evade+ accessories being mouse parts (culminating in a "very dangerous black mouse's ears") and the resistance+ ones being weird stuff sane people probably shouldn't carry around (lampshaded in one of the conversations). That said, the picture made me chuckle more than the idea of putting gun parts on swords would otherwise.

Latest post on the devblog is dated 1st of February. The dev had tried to make a sidescrolling ACT with Unreal previously, but eventually decided otherwise, largely because of performance issues with both testers and himself - his laptop is apparently a bit too potato to test-play the stuff. He also dropped plans to use MV because of said potato laptop reasons.

He mentioned Unity in the post and how well it works compared to Unreal (at least for him), but eventually decided to create his next game with VX Ace because he expected himself to run into deadline troubles if he used Unity for the job(?).

Well, at the very least, we can be sure that the next game wouldn't be a MV one. I'd also be happy if he remains steadfast with VX Ace, because I have no idea how to text hook Unity games.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game really does deserve a translation, considering how funny it is and how above-average the plot is.
There was also a vote a while back that got settled. The options were between the previous protagonist returning to re-establish her village, a new demon hunter starting out, and the "first" demon hunter getting resurrected. The third got chosen and her design is the one with the white hair. The last two were also supposed to be flat and stacked, respectively, so that probably had a big influence in the vote. Almost nobody voted for the original protagonist.
If he makes the h aspect of combat a little more in-depth and keeps everything else about the same, the next game will definitely be worth anyone's time.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If he makes the h aspect of combat a little more in-depth and keeps everything else about the same, the next game will definitely be worth anyone's time.
Couldn't agree more. The gameplay was pretty solid, which made it fun for both reasons.
The H stuff was great and I love how it played in to the battles, especially because it hit a lot of fetishes.
The dudes got some serious skills. Solid dialogue and fun gameplay . . . You know, for an H-game, and I love his sense of humor. Will be buying the next game!