What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: 退魔巫女遊戯 試作体験版

Thanks Jesus.

A fair bit of those are ones I've been able to figure out myself, but does certainly help to have a visual. I think the parts I'm most interested in is the attributes and equips, and then what the options in the skill buy screen is. Obviously some of them are more obvious since they unlock corresponding attacks, but for a lot I've not got many hints on where to spend the points. I acquired that H related skill tree for example, and put the first two points into it. But suddenly started wondering whether it was an H defence tree, or something more mischievous.

If anyone was willing or able to simply list which skills are in which tree, I'd be happy to edit some screenshots.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure about the H skills either, especially the one that costs 5TP

Anyway, there are some more items, single use ones that slightly increase stats.
Letters increase Attack (Envelope and piece of paper)
Flowers increase MP
Berries increase HP
Medallions increase Defense
Eggs increase Evasion
Presents increase the stat above H
Seashells increase the one below it
Not sure about the feathers.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for equipment items, the ones that increase stats are obvious but I'm just as lost as you for the ones where the JP description is the only source of info.
Thanks for these. I can't quote your links, but concerning the picture containing the stats... I've been assuming for awhile that the 2nd from the bottom is accuracy, this kind of confirms it, many swords modify it and it's seems to be the logical choice. Now I can also assume the other missing stat is magic defense.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That makes sense now that I think of it

FYI, when you have multiple of each equipment item, if you have three of a given type you can go to the clothes shop lady, select the third dialog option and turn those three into a more powerful single item of that type, with 3 total levels of effectiveness. It won't have as much effect as equipping three of the next worse type obviously, but frees up the spaces to equip others.

The actual purpose of many of them I still don't know. Knuckle dusters increase attack, fishes evasion, weird headband things for magic defense, gloves for defense, clover for health, stone things for MP, I believe the brown bags are H defense, bandanna for TP generation increase. There are a few more that just have percentages in their descriptions but it's not obvious what they do.

Anyway, there's meant to be a mode called "HENTAI MUST DIE" apparently, but it's not in the game yet. Though I haven't checked 1.05. Anyone have a better idea as to what that's about?

Last edited:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That makes sense now that I think of it

FYI, when you have multiple of each equipment item, if you have three of a given type you can go to the clothes shop lady, select the third dialog option and turn those three into a more powerful single item of that type, with 3 total levels of effectiveness. It won't have as much effect as equipping three of the next worse type obviously, but frees up the spaces to equip others.

The actual purpose of many of them I still don't know. Knuckle dusters increase attack, fishes evasion, weird headband things for magic defense, gloves for defense, clover for health, stone things for MP, I believe the brown bags are H defense, bandanna for TP generation increase. There are a few more that just have percentages in their descriptions but it's not obvious what they do.

Anyway, there's meant to be a mode called "HENTAI MUST DIE" apparently, but it's not in the game yet. Though I haven't checked 1.05. Anyone have a better idea as to what that's about?
Wish I knew what all the non stat based accessories do. The percentages in the descriptions are pretty small so I haven't been worrying about it to much, but I'm assuming some of them have interesting effects.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, i gotta ask someone else: Which is the "double jump" that let's you cross 2 squares?

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So, i gotta ask someone else: Which is the "double jump" that let's you cross 2 squares?
Look for the skills in the tree with the boots icon. Should be available from the start, you just need the SP to spend on it, costs 4 IIRC

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Look for the skills in the tree with the boots icon. Should be available from the start, you just need the SP to spend on it, costs 4 IIRC
That would be the one that let's you jump one square gaps, or am i missing something?

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That would be the one that let's you jump one square gaps, or am i missing something?
Oh sorry, I misread that as 1 square. The one that lets you cross 2 isn't available til a bit later in the game, you get it by buying one of the skill books at the book store when it becomes available, and put SP points into it like everything else

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh sorry, I misread that as 1 square. The one that lets you cross 2 isn't available til a bit later in the game, you get it by buying one of the skill books at the book store when it becomes available, and put SP points into it like everything else
Ok, thx.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In 1.05 I still get crashes in the mines, I don't know why. Revisiting it later, it didn't happen in 1.02 at least.

Getting it in pyramids too, seems to be mostly when I go into equipment screen during battles

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For jumping:
The skills you're looking for are ジャンプ, もっとジャンプ, and NINJA JUMP. There's one more skill with a feathered-boots icon, which increases flee chance.

For accessories:
For standard accessories, some of them are pretty self-explanatory, but
Knuckledusters increase physical ATK,
Gauntlets increase physical DEF,
Red shoes increase AGI,
Headbands/ribbons increase magic power,
Wooden board/shields increase H DEF,
Fishes increase RES (a stat that governs how well you resist status ailments),
Guns increase HIT,
Mice increase EVA (this is important),
Mustache-glasses increase CRIT chance,
Flowers increase CRIT evasion (that is, enemies won't crit as much)
Bandanas increase TP generation,
Clovers increase HP,
White mitten-things increase MP (this is important for the final boss, apparently)
Purple scrolls decrease MP cost of spells,
Medical masks increase healing power,
Round shields apparently increase effect of guarding and evasion(?),
The metal sandals that decrease all your stats increase EXP gain,
Boots increase Stumble resistance (and adds a bit of DEF),
Orange bags increase elemental resistance (fire or electricity or light).

Also, from top to bottom, stats are
HP
MP
Physical ATK
Physical DEF
Magical power
H Defense
AGI/speed
RES/ailment resistance

By the way, perma-stat-booster items are obtained after H-events (presumably enemy H criticals and such), and are one of the very limited ways you can actually improve those stats.

HENTAI MUST DIE is a reference to a similar difficulty setting name from the Devil May Cry series, and is basically the ultra-hard difficulty setting. Not for the faint of heart. The dev postponed inclusion of the HMD difficulty until he's certain most of the bugs and such have been squashed.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In 1.05 I still get crashes in the mines, I don't know why. Revisiting it later, it didn't happen in 1.02 at least.

Getting it in pyramids too, seems to be mostly when I go into equipment screen during battles
I was a little worried that the newer versions may actually introduce new bugs, so I still have the older versions saved on my computer if anyone runs into anything game-breaking in the latest one. As I said earlier, I'm not even sure what bugs were fixed, though I did run into a spot while playing in the abandoned village that let Setsuna jump on top of a wall when she shouldn't, though she couldn't move up there and could only jump back down. For some reason there was also an extra Setsuna in the wall during one of the cutscenes back in her house, though that was obviously more amusing/creepy depending on your point of view than troublesome.

Anyway, I also wanted to thank everyone that's taken the time to translate things like the menu and explain other bits of the game. I didn't use it, myself, since I powered through the game in one sitting as soon as I bought it, but it's good to see this game getting the attention it deserves. It's one of the few actually fun hentai-related RPG Maker games I've had a chance to play so far.

twilight9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a common issue with updates, they dropped some of the audio files. Easy fix, just download the Trial (if you don't have another version) and merge the audio from the Trial to the audio for 1.05. Worked like a charm for me.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is a common issue with updates, they dropped some of the audio files. Easy fix, just download the Trial (if you don't have another version) and merge the audio from the Trial to the audio for 1.05. Worked like a charm for me.
Interesting, thanks.

Elusi, the crash was happening the same way on 1.02. After playing through the mines on 1.05 it only happened a couple of times, about as often or less than 1.02.

Oh yeah, from what I could tell the patch added a chance to run into stat-buffed versions of normal enemies during battles, like that one rat in the sewers. I never encountered that in 1.02, except for said rat

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

alright, finally beaten the game...so whats toilet guys menu say?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For jumping:
The skills you're looking for are ジャンプ, もっとジャンプ, and NINJA JUMP. There's one more skill with a feathered-boots icon, which increases flee chance.

For accessories:
For standard accessories, some of them are pretty self-explanatory, but
Knuckledusters increase physical ATK,
Gauntlets increase physical DEF,
Red shoes increase AGI,
Headbands/ribbons increase magic power,
Wooden board/shields increase H DEF,
Fishes increase RES (a stat that governs how well you resist status ailments),
Guns increase HIT,
Mice increase EVA (this is important),
Mustache-glasses increase CRIT chance,
Flowers increase CRIT evasion (that is, enemies won't crit as much)
Bandanas increase TP generation,
Clovers increase HP,
White mitten-things increase MP (this is important for the final boss, apparently)
Purple scrolls decrease MP cost of spells,
Medical masks increase healing power,
Round shields apparently increase effect of guarding and evasion(?),
The metal sandals that decrease all your stats increase EXP gain,
Boots increase Stumble resistance (and adds a bit of DEF),
Orange bags increase elemental resistance (fire or electricity or light).

Also, from top to bottom, stats are
HP
MP
Physical ATK
Physical DEF
Magical power
H Defense
AGI/speed
RES/ailment resistance

By the way, perma-stat-booster items are obtained after H-events (presumably enemy H criticals and such), and are one of the very limited ways you can actually improve those stats.

HENTAI MUST DIE is a reference to a similar difficulty setting name from the Devil May Cry series, and is basically the ultra-hard difficulty setting. Not for the faint of heart. The dev postponed inclusion of the HMD difficulty until he's certain most of the bugs and such have been squashed.
Extremely helpful, thank you.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This was really helpful thnx.
Still cant beat last boss though and i know its not about the amount of mp you have because i raised it a lot (all acc. slots filled with the mp raising item+ lvl 88 ) and she still takes all of it in 1 hit so i must be missing something you must do there.

Can anyone help?

Human enemies (no names given)
=First enemy=
Being the first of the humans you face, he's honestly nothing too special - that is, other than how he's tougher, stronger and faster than a good chunk of the bosses you've fought so far, being stronger than some 3* difficulty demon bosses. This trend will predictably continue through the rest of the human enemies; they're the final storyline bosses after all. Also, you have a limited number of KOs you can receive here, so try not to get downed.
He frequently uses your 18TP move, which drains MP and causes poison on top of damage, so carry precautions to cure poison and/or dodge/counter the attack. Other than that, he also has a Stumble-causing multi-hit move, so equip the accessory that grants 99% stumble resistance or you're going to have a bad time. The rest won't be different than most other bosses - keep your HP and MP scores up, handle his attacks and whittle down his HP gradually.
When you reach phase 3 and he gains TPMAX, heal up. Don't dodge or block, heal up. This is because his ultimate takes effect the FOLLOWING turn. After healing up, equip as many DEF+ items as you can (don't forget stumble resistance!) and guard the incoming undodgeable. The rest should be the usual fare.

=Second enemy=
The first thing you should notice is that she hits HARD. Aside from the mostly-harmless but stumble-causing earthquake spell, all her attacks are powerful spells that capitalize on her high magical stats, and since they're magical neither DEF nor dodge will save you (though guarding can mitigate the damage you receive). Get fire resistance and electricity resistance items and equip them, and also equip the スタンガン for faint resistance - you do NOT want to get stunned at an inopportune time. Don't forget the stumble resistance boots, either. Additionally, pay attention to her sprite. As one of the comm sequences will reveal, closed mouth means incoming thunder spells, open mouth means other moves (fire, earth or a TP/MP restoring move). You have limited KOs here too, so play it safe and whittle her health down carefully.
(As a note, you can actually drain her MP to 0 if you spam the 18TP move enough, which renders her harmless until the next time her AI decides to use spiritual concentration).
When you reach phase 3 of the fight and she prepares her TPMAX move... Equip all the dodge+ accessories you have and backstep, in contrast to the rest of the fight. Hopefully you'll avoid all of her ulti's hits; if you survive, you've won.

=Third enemy=
As some of the comm sequences will reveal, he's quick, but his attacks aren't especially threatening: your 11TP two-hit slash, a counter move he can do at around TP50, and your 15TP ground-wave is probably the most frequent attacks he'll do (don't forget the anti-stumble boots here, either). He can use the doppelganger spell though, which is a cue that the next turn he'll use the DEF-ignoring 22TP move. It's powerful, but slow, so you should have the time to either attempt to Stumble him with the earthquake spell or ground-wave skill (equip accuracy+ accessories for insurance) or counter with the 35TP iai counter. Just keep your HP/MP up and whittle his HP down, like the previous 2 fights.
When he hits phase 3, however, he'll pull out a machinegun. Equip all your dodge+ items now. He won't attack straightaway, but spend a turn to give himself a buff; use this chance to do whatever. Afterwards, spam backstep for several turns in a row, until Mayuko comms in and tells you to attack (This will be when she counts to 100).
He'll spend 3 turns reloading, so use that time to wail on him. Rinse and repeat - the rest of the fight is just "backstep until he starts reloading and beat him down when the chance comes up".

=Fourth enemy=
WARNING! After you finish this fight, it's a one-way trip to the final boss.
Heavily scripted fight. First things first: Setsuna is FAR out of her league here, she'll get shishkebab'd unless you somehow have insane stats or something, and even then it's uphill. As long as her MP isn't 0, though, she'll auto-revive herself each and every time she ever gets downed (note that there's no limit to the amount of times you can get downed here), so keep your MP up and weather through the fight. Eventually you'll enter a point where both sides will just spam ultimates at each other without your input, the battle ending shortly afterwards. Oh, remember how you can still use your ultimate even if you're downed. You'll be using it manually soon enough.

=Final boss=
The first part of the battle is actually a relatively standard boss fight. The boss has several moderate-to-powerful attacks, but by now you should have enough practice with standard bosses - similar strategies apply, more or less, and she doesn't inflict many ailments either. Just whittle her HP down while keeping yours up, though take note that you'll probably need to keep your MP high to full for the next part.
When the next part hits and both parties are automatically filled to maximum TP, don't pull any punches here. Use the 100TP move, and ONLY the 100TP move. The boss' ultimate will crush all resistance and down you without fail, but you should have a sliver of MP left for your ultimate, which endures any assault, to go off and fill your HP and MP back to full. Keep repeating this until the next part of the battle - you'll know when you get there. The fight's pretty much over at this point, go do whatever until you're treated to the ending cutscenes.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After running a test in the final battle, I can find no correlation between the amount of MP the final boss takes with her ultimate attack with your stats; regardless of whether I raise or lower DEF or max MP, it always takes all but a sliver of MP, at least in the Normal difficulty setting; the MP drain seems to be percentile.

Note that I was at level 99 (I was a compulsive grinder), with every single skill unlocked, and with a decent amount of permanent-stat-boosts used (not too much to make a major difference).

Anyone who has more knowledge about this is welcome to add information.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The end battle is scripted for the most part, as long as you follow up with your ultimate you will progress through it no problem. If you wish to lose the battle (for porn) then break the sequence and enjoy.