Unpacking

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Unpacking

Suddenly, to Ashley's surprise, through the now hard, and fast pounds at her ass, she felt her self getting close to orgasm. She didn't know how, but this anal sex the woman was giving her, even felt better than the best vaginal sex she had ever experienced.

The futa woman fucking her was too enthralled over fucking her ass to listen for her words, and was making quick, deep thrusts now, as she whispered through her pants with each thrust, "I'm gonna..." she panted, "I'm gonna cum inside your ass..."

(Ashley's orgasm status: Red)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Christ.....' Ashley thought, as the woman continued pounding into her ass. At her proclamation that she was about to cum inside her ass, Ashley just moaned and stopped humping back into her assailant, trying to keep from cumming.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley, feeling on the verge of cumming, managed to fight the urge to just give in, and release her love juices right then and there, while still being unable to free herself, feeling a sense of hopelessness as the woman behind her continued to fuck her, hardly even being rape anymore, with the way Ashley was enjoying the sex...

The woman behind her moaned with pleasure along with Ashley, and even encouraged her will to keep fighting the orgasm ensuing, "Yes... Don't cum just yet... I just want to fuck you a little more..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.....' Is all Ashley can think as the girls massive cock keeps pounding into her ass. She shivers in pleasure with every thrust, but still tries to resist her orgasm, and now once again tries to actively buck the woman out of her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley's bucks ended up being humps back at the woman fucking her ass, and ended up accidentally giving in for one moment, long enough to let herself go, and cum from the intense feeling of her essence being sucked away, along with the large cock going in and out of her ass. The woman started to slow her thrusts as Ashley came, and she soon realized the woman was cumming herself, as she felt a rather large amount of her warm seed fill her ass.

Ashley was surprised to find that one orgasm seemed to take a lot out of her, as she suddenly, and strangely felt herself starting to pass out, but before she did, the woman behind her pulled her cock out, and all of her cum she injected into Ashley's ass started to pump out in great margins, and she nearly felt all of it empty out, before falling into unconsciousness...

(Play out the orgasm scene, then comes teleport time.)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After another few moments, Ashley moans loudly through the womans hand as she starts fucking her back again, trying to orgasm. It seems like only seconds before she's rewarded with what feels like the greatest orgasm of her life, the draining sensation only making it ten times better. Her cheeks turn scarlet her juices start running down her legs. Every muscle in her body spasms wildly and she nearly blacks out from the pleasure. Its only after a second that she realizes the two flood gates that have been opened, the first being the woman filling her ass up with more cum than she'd imagined was possible for a single person to hold, the second being the draining which had been a trickle before suddenly seemed like she was having her soul sucked dry!

The woman pulled out as she came down from her peak, letting the cum start running out of her, but Ashley knew she had already taken most of her energy. This, and simple exertion, made Ashley collapse and black out after feeling most of the cum drain out of her ass.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Ashley had passed out, as well as probably had the best sex in her life, she went into some kind of deep sleep, where, after what seemed like forever, and a second at the same time, Ashley found herself slowly waking back up, to find herself cleaned, under covers, wearing rag-like bra and panties, and in some kind of open prison cell...

It was in the middle of day time, and Ashley came to the conclusion that the woman who had raped her must have taken her here while she passed out, and even went so far as to take her old clothes, and replace them with those... Revealing rags.

She was on a singles bed, with the mattress being strangely comfortable for something in a prison, when she suddenly saw something that stunned her, the half-woman who had raped her, sleeping on the other side of the room, in her own bed.

A look outside would reveal more woman in similar clothing to her own, just walking about, minding their own business, as if Ashley could just walk outside, and do the same...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh, Crap. With a capital C.)

As Ashley awakens, she notices her clothes, her rapist in the other bed, the open prison bars, and the other poorly dressed women, and proceeds to silently panic to herself. She takes in as many details of her surroundings as possible. At this point, there were only two things on her mind: How to get the hell out of here before she got raped again, and where her mother was. She hoped that her mother hadn't been raped like she had, completely forgetting the fact that she'd largely enjoyed the treatment from the strange woman who slept on the other side of the cell. She didn't yet move, and tried her best to hide the fact that she was awake while looking around outside.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she waited silently in the bed, and occasionally looked to the people walking outside, her attention was eventually brought to a face that she herself was shocked to recognize.

Her own mother was standing in the opening of the cell, looking at her with a concerned look, and a tray of breakfast and milk in her hands, as well as the same panties and bra Ashley, and seemingly everybody else had on their bodies. She started walking slowly towards the bed, and set the tray on the foot of the bed, where Ashley couldn't knock it over unless she did it on purpose.

Then, she motioned her hand over to Ashley's head, where she smoothed her hand along her scalp, "Good morning... Ashley... Are you alright?" she asked with concern.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing her mother, Ashley ceased trying to hide the fact that she was awake, and rose up on her elbows. "Mom, what the hell happened? Why are we dressed like prehistoric strippers? And where are we?" Ashley replies quietly. She doesn't touch the food yet, wanting some answers before she did anything else, though her stomach grumbled at her for it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother puts her hands on her shoulders, attempting to calm her down, "Relax... Everything's fine, although I was just as scared as you when all this started..." her mothers looked about a bit, as if recalling something, then smiled a little, "And I think you'll find that that woman over there more than payed the price for hurting my baby," when she pointed it out, Ashley saw a nasty bruise on the side of her rapist's head, where the only thing Ashley could think caused it, was a frying pan... Likely the reason she's still sleeping.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake up sooner... I should have heard what was going on out there, I really am terribly sorry, Ashley," she said, while pulling her into a loving, sorrow filled hug, before continuing her explanation, "After I taught that... Woman, I suppose, a lesson she'd never forget, a while after, I heard some people coming in, and the way they talked, they sounded like the police... And they were, in a way...

"When they came in, three of them, two of them picked up you, and that woman over there, and told me that something very strange was happening in the city... That... Weird monsters from one of those movies you like to watch invaded the city..." she let out a sigh, "And... I'll be damned... They looked like aliens... I don't know... I'm just glad you're safe, I love you so much, pumpkin..." she told Ashley, squeezing her so strongly, she couldn't breathe normally from the pressure.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mom, ease up a bit would ya!" Ashley says, as her mother squeezes the life out of her. The idea that her mother had walked in on her in that kind of situation was far from pleasant, but she didn't seem in any way angry about it, so she'd just have to put it out of her mind. After a moment, Ashley pulls away and grins, and says; "Nice one, I'm glad she didn't get you too! And you damn sure taught her... errr, him..... errrr it? a lesson!" After another moment, however, Ashley frowns; "Still doesn't explain the Conan the barbarian get up though. And why are we in a Prison?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley's mother shrugged, "The outfits... Our clothes... Even the ones I brought..." she seemed distraught, "... You're wearing parts of them, right now..." she pointed at the bra and panties on her, "They said something about the... Whatever they are, outside, tend to rip apart your clothing..." she waved her hand back and forth, "I don't even know what they were talking about, but... Our clothes were turned into rags..."

Her mother took in a breath, "I don't know why we're in a prison, either... They just took us here... And I was a little worried, at first... But most of the people here are really kind... Unlike a certain rapist over there..." she casts a hate filled glance at the... thing, on the opposite side of the cell, before grabbing the tray of food, and placing it near Ashley, "Come now, eat, it won't do to have you walking around with an empty stomach..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley grabs the tray and takes a sip of the milk before she starts wolfing down the food. Between swallows, she says; "That doesn't make any sense, why put us in more easily destroyed rags if the monsters try to rip peoples clothes off. Wouldn't full clothes last longer? Also, are there any other women like her here?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother twists her lips in distaste, "Well..." she then reaches for one of their bags that actually had some clothing in it, and took out a pair of pants, and showed Ashley the crotch area. It had a large hole in it, right where her, "stuff" would be.

"... It wouldn't last much longer..." she said while showing her the pants, "And... Sadly... There are... many more of... Women like her here... But I couldn't even tell, before one of the people here enlightened me to this fact... They act just like us, and not like... You-know-who."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley grimaces at the crotchless pants, and when she hears that this place was full of more women like her rapist, her face turns into a scowl. "Great. How do we get out of here? We aren't stuck here are we?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother shook her head, "We're not prisoners, Ashley... But, I wouldn't dare let you go out into the city all alone... Something's happened, something terrible, and right now... I think this is the safest place to be..." she said as she watched Ashley eat, a small smile appearing as she watched Ashley enjoy herself with the tasty food, "And another weird thing is... I haven't seen a man around here... Not one... Just women..." she said, sounding a tad worried over that fact.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she came near to finishing her food, Ashley said; "I don't see that we have much of a choice. Apparently this place is full of people like her;" she gestures with her head toward the unconscious blond woman; "and when she was.... doing things to me, she seemed almost.... hungry. And it felt like she was taking something from me.... It's hard to explain. I just know I'd rather risk it being out there than be stuck in here with a bunch of women who decided to grow man-parts and start raping people just because a bunch of monsters are running around outside. Besides, I'm sure there's somewhere else we could go. As to why there are no men, you've got me on that one, I've only been in this room conscious."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her mother grabbed Ashley by her shoulders, "Ashley, listen to me, I've been here this whole morning, and after seeing those monsters outside... A bunch of women who decided to grow man-parts is the last thing I'm worried about... At least I could hit her with a frying pan... But some of those... Demons... Only died after those three women-just like her- kept firing at it..." she made a gesture at the woman sleeping, but then twisted her lips at her, "And what makes you so certain that there's somewhere else to go? It'd be a bit foolish of someone, to risk their life with those demons outside, just to find somewhere else... And what if women like her are there to? Won't you look foolish?" her mother scolded her, although the real reason she was saying this was to discourage her from going outside, and possibly being kidnapped by monsters.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Great. We'll see." Ashley says, understanding her mothers concerns but not really caring. She'd already made up her mind that she'd sooner get killed by a bunch of demons than stay here with a prison full of rapists. She finished her breakfast and got out of bed, careful that she hid as much as possible with her rags. She glanced at the futa woman that had raped her, and asked; "What should we do with her? Is there someone in charge around here we can talk to about what she did?"